The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, Garudannn, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69

Old Today, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lceheartz View Post
Crystal - Vpremium

Wanted to book yumi but unavailable yesterday. Managed to get a slot with Crystal instead and boy was it a good session.

Greeted me in an oversized t-shirt which gave her a GND and GFE vibe. Everything was SOP, I showered alone, and came out to her in a one piece black lingerie. Vibes changed from GFE to PSE immediately. Looks wise, i think pics dont do her justice. Can immediately tell she’s very young, and haw a very good hour glass figure with no excess tummy fat. Amongst the 4 or 5 VP girls i have booked over the years, she is by far the prettiest one. One bro mentioned, doggystyle can see the butt - waist ratio which is solid as hell.

Started on the edge of bed with BBBJ. She started licking my balls, my inner thighs, all the sensitive areas. Finally to my meat rod which she started slow and sensual. Suddenly she pushed her own head down to give me a mindblowing DT which i felt my dick push all the way into the back of her throat. Idk how she does it, but no gag reflexes at all, and i kept my dick there to enjoy the feeling of her mouth in its full glory.

Moved onto the bed where she continued devouring my dick, at one point i took over and gently mouth fucked her which she obliged. She picked up the tempo and it took a good effort from me to hold my soldiers in. She allowed me to hold onto her hair and head to control the tempo which i fully utilised for a good 10-15 minutes, super hardworking girl with good attitude.

Finally decided time for the main course, started with doggy on edge or bed where i admired her figure from the back. Was entering her nice and slow to savour the tight pussy feeling. I think she got hornier and she took control and started grinding my dick and slamming her ass on me. Went on the bed for missionary where i held her feet up. I asked her to cross her arms so i could admire her tits while it bounced up and down as i pumped her. Felt my soldiers at the floodgate, quickly asked her to kneel down where she helped me CIM, which she sucked every last soldier out until my legs were trembling.

Left totally sextified. I saw her glasses on the table, maybe next time will ask her to put on her glasses for a kinky GND vibe. By far the best session with VP i have had in awhile, second only to mimi
Up for you.
Old Today, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
AYong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Ika Indo

Looks: brown long hair with the wild young syt look, She is prettier in real life and look better than in pics

Body: petite with light brown skin and nice curvy figure with no tattoo and a hot round butt.

Boobs: natural C boobs, soft and big. A handful for me and spend some time sucking and licking it.

Pussy: clean shaven, with no smell, sensitive to touch, wet and super tight when penetrated.

French: The moment you kiss her she'll automatically start Frenching, the hornier she is the better it gets.

BBBJ: Good BBBJ with gentle touch, she even went down to my balls. Sloppy and wet. No teething and good suction and slurping effect.

FJ: Spread her legs wide and ready for hard fuck. She really good at riding.I choose missionary to finish off as I want make her high and true enough her hips keep jerking when i purposely slow down the pumping.

Gfe: non commercial and no rushing, will cuddle thru out the whole session

Thanks bro Sunny.
Old Today, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
AlphaChamp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlphaChamp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlphaChamp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Catherine SNS

Long hair with the bitchy and slutty looks. First look she gave me vibe she is going to rape her type.

She has fair smooth skin with voluptuous body figure and some tattoo together with a hot great ass to doggie. Her boobs was big perky and nice. I am busy grabbing her boobs, sucking and licking it.

This one she never pang chance, I have to stop tongue fighting with her den she knows it’s time to stop. Frenching lovers can fall in liao , it was hot and passioante.

Her pussy was super wet. Arched her back when I lick her clit. Nice looking clean shaven pussy.Tight and very responsive to stimulation.

Bbbj with lots of effort and hardworking. She doesn't stop unless you initiate her to do next step! Quite skilful with her tongue twirling and super deepthroat.Mouth suction tight and really sloppy, satisfactory level standard.

She got the moves, super good and satisfying. Very accommodating to my request, change doggy riding missionary then riding without complaining. Her service indeed is solid. Bed skill is good.

Service oriented and willing to serve me like a king. Not a time watcher and service all the way.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1