The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2024, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 16
Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyfanatic1212 View Post
Wah if she routinely goes to shower at the factory. Got chance to setup cams in there to make wonderful memories with her
I don't dare to, as its illegal
Old 14-07-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 10
Kipas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKipas deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic Owner View Post
I don't dare to, as its illegal
correct bro, you can receive serious legal damage, not worth it lor. just enjoy what you can get ah
Old 15-07-2024, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 16
Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kipas View Post
correct bro, you can receive serious legal damage, not worth it lor. just enjoy what you can get ah
Yeah that's true
Old 15-07-2024, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1956 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42959 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic Owner View Post
She has a pair of good boobs, i assume 34C
Thks for the info bro...how abt her pussy ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-07-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
meekia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thks for the info bro...how abt her pussy ??
You are very detailed bro hehe

爱是为了拥抱 为了牵手
不是为了争吵 为了调头
Old Today, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 1
jumpstart deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjumpstart deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Thanks for writing but if it's fake and boring, don't bother to....
Not sure what you mean by boring but I guess not every man is the same, some are just more drawn to by physical attraction. If you're bothered by the photos, I've already stated those are the closest that can be found online. You can try looking around for what I've written, you'll not find it anywhere else.

There are a lot of stuff that my aunt shared with me, I'm only writing the exciting bits to share with people here. I read some of the experiences shared in this thread so I'm just adding mine into the pool.

Many of us will have experiences with seeing a malfunction but what makes it memorable are the emotions attached to it not just what we see with our eyes. It's the same way how we look and treat a woman, we must think of her with emotions too.

Woman are not toys, they are humans and I find it fascinating listening to their experiences.

Last edited by jumpstart; Today at 07:23 AM.
Old Today, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpstart View Post
Not sure what you mean by boring but I guess not every man is the same, some are just more drawn to by physical attraction. If you're bothered by the photos, I've already stated those are the closest that can be found online. You can try looking around for what I've written, you'll not find it anywhere else.

There are a lot of stuff that my aunt shared with me, I'm only writing the exciting bits to share with people here. I read some of the experiences shared in this thread so I'm just adding mine into the pool.

Many of us will have experiences with seeing a malfunction but what makes it memorable are the emotions attached to it not just what we see with our eyes. It's the same way how we look and treat a woman, we must think of her with emotions too.

Woman are not toys, they are humans and I find it fascinating listening to their experiences.
I for one would love to hear the conversation leading up to whatever that may happen. It's a psychological plaything for me. Good writing by the way.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1