The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 15-07-2024, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 3
Bakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wow pls pm contact!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
In case some bros got no time to catch Hanoi Lily. Let me share with u guys another chio Lily, her shop near Tiong Bahru and many bros feedback that her service is good too.

Tiong Bahru Lily
Old Yesterday, 02:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Tommyftw is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
In case some bros got no time to catch Hanoi Lily. Let me share with u guys another chio Lily, her shop near Tiong Bahru and many bros feedback that her service is good too.

Tiong Bahru Lily
Hi Bro! Can share contact please
Old Yesterday, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 1
TWongJ is a glorious beacon of lightTWongJ is a glorious beacon of lightTWongJ is a glorious beacon of lightTWongJ is a glorious beacon of lightTWongJ is a glorious beacon of light
Hi Sir. Can share contact for meng meng ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by boleh View Post
hi..

everytime i am in chinatown... there will be this massage place where a few gems resides.

so far... 3 i have tried and rotate weekly.

LiLi, horny young milf. skillful. petite body A cup, nice pink nipples. Her foreplay will set the tone for the highway to estasy. wet pussy. tone body... nice arse to doggy and ride.

YY, young viet. her body is all natural and yummy like any other poly girls.. b cup.. good service and gets wet and horny. both of us always end up dead tired after the deed.

meng meng, latest installment. young milf with nice curve. small C cup all natural. first time visit her she was wearing a v neck that expose her beautiful headlight. got me all hard jus admiring them. nice demure lady. but when you got her wet.. she turns into the wild one... riding you... moaning out loud.. gasping for air... wow.. really kick in the mood and pump her fast and furious. gives the vibe of secretly making out with your sexy neighbour... shiok!!!

yet to try short hair lanky lele...

happy chionging folks...
Old Yesterday, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
2124 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Visited Miya today. She put in plenty of effort to give a hard massage. Rode vigorously when on top. The dick fitted well in her pussy. She was easily aroused, reactive and her moans were such a turn on to hear. Would love to pound her longer the next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2124 View Post
Thanks for sharing. Tried her once in 2023, cannot remember the specifics, only that the service was good. Should really find a time to try her and see if it is still as good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1