The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3716 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
ML name correction: Should look out for Niu Niu (not Doris) at Bev's place. My bad.
Oh, wasn't interested in Doris but this NN looks good, even looks similar to Bev! Might give her a whirl.
Old Today, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
lin90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rayna(xuan xuan) no reply, vera fully booked. THus booked shi shi instead.
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-shishi/

Lookwise photo is her but -30% at least. Mid 30s age.
Boob about C.
Massage very short less than 10 mins so dun bother about it.
Sensual wise she took very long time using her fingernail to do ant climbing tree. She also catbath and paint you all over very long time. She will peck you from time to time while painting which i think she make alot of effort on.
She only have her panty on when massaging n you can fondle grope and zhut the breasts.
2b2r for hj, 3b for bj took hj only so not sure that bj allow cim or not.

Worth going for the service, if you dun mind the looks not as good can go.
Old Today, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasterix888 View Post
Not really interested to bring her out

She was like offering to me. Perhaps trying to maximise profits before leaving

Btw, anyone went SZ to meet MLs who RTC? What could be the expectations? If i ask them for HJ there, will they give?
I brought her out when I found out she got caught since I have no plans to go SZ anytime soon.

And just because in diff area code nothing is going to change. You want guaranteed service, talk $$ and agree to a price. No such thing as a free meal in this world - if it's free it's usually rubbish haha
Old Today, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 1
Fasterix888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFasterix888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
I brought her out when I found out she got caught since I have no plans to go SZ anytime soon.

And just because in diff area code nothing is going to change. You want guaranteed service, talk $$ and agree to a price. No such thing as a free meal in this world - if it's free it's usually rubbish haha
Thanks guys for the valuable inputs

I don’t like to invest when there is zero chance of returns. Hence, I will never buy her clock if I know that the ML will be deported soon

On visiting MLs in SZ, she was my super regular. But not doing well in SZ now. I thought it be win-win for us if we go into another transaction. After all, she be damn horny after prolonged period without men.

Was wondering if it be impolite if I offer her a price for returns.
Old Today, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

I don’t like to invest when there is zero chance of returns. Hence, I will never buy her clock if I know that the ML will be deported soon

On visiting MLs in SZ, she was my super regular. But not doing well in SZ now. I thought it be win-win for us if we go into another transaction. After all, she be damn horny after prolonged period without men.

Sorry to butt in but you are overthinking a ton. Towards service providers the math is simple if you decide to take the splash the cash route. Just decide on the threshold amount in your heart then just pose the question to her. These are not innocent girls in a normal setting, they bare their bodies to do sex acts on men, and you worry about impolite to work out a deal which is the trade they are in? And my advice is don't even harbour thoughts that she is without men prolonged period and horny to take up an offer, why would you even think she has no sex partners? A harsher reality check is more often than not, these working ladies are quite numb to sex because overdosage in this line of work. Stop over analysing, just ask for it and if is an amount you are agreeable, seal the deal then get what you want. Chances are after that you will feel bored of her because you have conquered her. End of the day these are transactional passion without reciprocal feelings involved. Just get what you yearn for then move on to the next target.
Old Today, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Jayhao99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Don't be naive. What's make you think they prolong period without man. You think only singapore have man ah? 西游记have 女儿国,新加破 is 男儿国?
Old Today, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1640 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Love was gone, now Kiki also gone. Two top chio bu gone. Sigh.
That's disappointing. I visited her last week after the initial talks about her having been caught. On my visit, I asked her and she denied everything. And she seemed fine. Not that I can detect any signs she was lying. Guess I am just not a good lie detector.

Yap. She will be missed. She is almost perfect. The looks, the figure, the hair... Everything.
Old Today, 01:48 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 18
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
$120 with CIM? WOW

Real. Confirmed. Nice and chatty but not many can catch her joke. Massage also anyhow.

Bbbj not bad. Attitude good. Can see my past review on Tongtong.
Old Today, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post

Agree, probably be more forthcoming and just say what you want and offer a price. No free lunch unless she likes you and is willing to accommodate to your request for free.
Old Today, 02:07 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 283 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42523 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
That's disappointing. I visited her last week after the initial talks about her having been caught. On my visit, I asked her and she denied everything. And she seemed fine. Not that I can detect any signs she was lying. Guess I am just not a good lie detector.

Yap. She will be missed. She is almost perfect. The looks, the figure, the hair... Everything.
That's why for her this type of material I given her a Grade AA. So far, the highest grade I had given to a ml.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1