The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Yesterday, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
shadowrangetsu is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Stable: Lust365
Gem: Lisa
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=992375

Looks: 10/10
Almost exactly like the photos (not super fair but super pretty.)

Body: 10/10
Petite, slim, just enuff to grope and carry.

BBBJ: 10/10
Just the right strength n technique, feels like a lover.

Kissing: 10/10
Gentle, passionate like a lover.

FJ: 10/10
Absolutely wet and we covered a few positions and just absolutely delighted.

RTF: gladly when I have the time and ammunition.
Old Yesterday, 11:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
piban98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=992448&highlight=

Tried Loukme Today.

Looks similar to picture. Quite fair with nice smooth skin
Gives you full attention from start to finish and no rushing. Takes her time to service you.

Looks 10/10 (compared with the photo exactly same super pretty)
Paint 8/10 no smell, sensitive down there
Body 9/10 slim
Boobs - C cup Naturalvwith pinkish nips
BBBJ 10/10 very good suction
FJ - moans were not fake.

Overall service was excellent. WILL RTF. Worth every penny. Massage was good.

For bros who like professional massage, she's the one for you.
Old Yesterday, 11:57 PM
Samster (M)

hobof86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Iris
FairiesFinder
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=992295&highlight=

Saw a couple of review and advertise photo look seductive and makes me horny

Looks: Similar to photo provided
Boobs: Natural boobs with sensitive nips to suck and lick
Body: Nice round perky ass to bang, meats at the right point and fair skin
Pussy: Clean shaved and easy wet when I'm just light fingering her
Frenching: Can DFK and lots of tongue action
Bbbj: sloppy motion and when I hold on her head DT given, facefuck her and 1st shot cim.
Fj: Accommodative to all position and she rides me well, turn over for Doggy pump her deep her perky ass will have the piak piak sound effect. Solid
Overall: Not a time-watcher, loves to chit chat and never use phone even if it rings. Will RTF soon need to replenish my pocket first.

SOLID!
Old Yesterday, 11:58 PM
Samster (M)

StraySpiral deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for Namwan for FairiesFinder

Book a session this evening @7pm, Okt was friendly, fast response and instructions were clear.

Namwan looks ealytwenties, look abit like mixed blood. And her feature are nice. She quite chatty not boring type.

Service wise, her blowjob was marvelous and Fj Very accommodating. She knows her works well and very good attitude. She's definitely not a time watcher and she dressed me up neatly before I left the room

RTF: Yes! Need to arrange time cause I have OC at home.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=992449&highlight=

Old Today, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 3
crownedclown is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrownedclown is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crownedclown View Post
RTF for Coco from KinkyThai

Wah. Never booked a girl so fast in my life before. One fine day suddenly got message from Coco that she is coming in 2 weeks time (got her contact when she was previously here) legit the longest 2 weeks i ever felt, kept waiting for her ad to show up. And finally.. today is the day dont need wait for any FRs liao, quickly texted OKT and got a slot. Below is my honest FR, ymmv

( Click to show/hide )
OKT: Fast and efficient. Booked from him quite a number of times already. Good and reliable stable

Location: Familiar central hotel, will need to transit between bus and train for foot soldiers. Decent room size, queen size bed, toilet abit squeezy if you bigger size. Recommend bros to BYOT, thin small towels provided and will leave tiny bits of lint

Looks: 10/10 Same girl, same face. no changes from before, really a natural beauty. no need surgery de can read my previous FR for more details

Body: 9/10 Refer to previous FR, although this time I think she put on like a reallyyy small amount of weight. Maybe 5 kg? Or could be me remembering her wrongly being skinnier before lol But is a healthy weight de No bony parts or fat rolls. I also just realised she has butt dimples heh

French: Yes. She recognizes me and frenched the moment the door closed. Got a full course around her lips and tongue. Bolder than last time, sucked my lower lips fully in and pulled me on top of her on the bed

BJ: -/10 Cannot rate this one coz was too short le we wanted to fuck already haha But very warm and wet

FJ: 9/10 Got her early this time so she wasnt too tired from work like before. Much more energetic and responsive. Frenched from door to bed and groped each other freely. When on the bed, we strip each other off and she starts attacking my nipples. Moved her way down and gave a short BJ, shifted and presented her ass up for me to smack. Started and ended first shot in missionary, cannot hold in le and misfired too early. the 2 weeks really fked me up. second shot started in cowgirl and she worked until her back feels damp damp de Switched to doggy and pounded her to completion.

GFE: 10/10 Really wife material. KC damn strong. Cuddle my face in her chest and whisper me to take a nap. Licked around and breathe into my ear. Interlock her legs and mine. Really not for the weak heart man. Accidentally overran by 10 mins coz we were watching tiktoks and listening to music. Sorry to the bro after me

Overall: Pretty similar experience as last time, but now with added sense of familiarity so feels abit more personal.
RTF for Coco from Kinkythai

Ask me help her write review lol she think might need to extend a few days coz not enough customers. but honestly, i dunno what else to write liao she wears this apple scented lotion, smells damn nice. lots of kissing and frenching. while cuddling i massage her scalp with my fingertips at the back of her head and i think too shiok for her already. at first twitch here and there abit, try to fight the sleep then suddenly relax and she snored lmao

Last edited by crownedclown; Today at 01:00 AM.
Old Today, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mrsteadyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jenn from Galaxy

OKT: 9.5/10 service oriented, friendly and fast reply

Look/body: 8/10 slim body with C or D cup

Kissing: 9/10 frenching with gentle lips movement

BBBJ: 9/10 I think this is the best. Slow and sensual licking and sucking. CIM in the end.

Those bro who want ls to have lactating experience can try
Old Today, 12:50 AM
Samster (M)

tojacax57 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Loukme from Fairies Finder

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=...7#post23488957
OKT: 10/10. Very responsive. Gave clear directions and great dealing with.
Looks: 10/10. Cute and as the pictures shown.
Body: 10/10. Very slim body which I totally like, bubbly and perfect butt to grip.
Boobs: Natural. And just perfect with my grips.
GFE: really bubbly and sweet character. Nice but Notty. Danced sexily to music in between which was a turn on to watch (she likes every,hip hop and BTS)
Pussy: 9/10. Shaved and no smell, what more to ask for? Was wet and definitely she enjoyed when I went down on her.
BBBJ: 10/10. Super smooth with no teeth, shiok max!
FJ: 10/10. Banged her doggy style, could not manage more, maybe next booking can explore further.
Overall: 10/10. Amazing GFE. Definitely not a time watcher. Chatted awhile and had good small convos using simple English and google translate. GFE gao gao -When leaving give puppy eyes dont want you to leave.

*she likes to be spanked and mentioned that she’s into BDSM. Will definitely come back.

Kudos to stable for bringing in such satisfaction!

Old Today, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
warez is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR on Rainny - Foxythai

Looks: cute petite wearing her black outfit looks very sexy on her
Body: all natural slim small boobs
BBBJ: not bad sensual with good suction, she has a small mouth so have difficulty to go deeper but makes an effort
Pussy: nice clean shaven no smell at all, got turned on with her natural non fake moans and she got super wet
FJ: Feels so good with that warm wet pussy
She not PSE style, more to submissive type, will do whatever you want, will follow your lead.

After 1st shot she do massage, after 2nd shot another massage. Service oriented girl. Overall satisfied good service and nice lady.

Ok thats all haha and thanks to Foxythai.
Old Today, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Berryginger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Didn’t want to write this FR because I’m afraid I can’t book her again.. but promised okt to write 🥲

Mina X-Factor

A true beauty that captivated me enough to make me RTF to her. Which I rarely do, she’s pretty green as it’s her first time trying out this job but that adds on her cuteness and charm. Definitely no PSE but GFE to me is truly off the charts, the first time I booked her was because her photos look compelling so I just went with the mindset of stepping on to a landmine as it’s the first time I didn’t book thru OneSiam after I discovered them but oh lord thank god she’s just as beautiful as photos but maybe not as fair as Koreans only. We instantly hit off like lovebirds. Why would I say that you may ask, because I booked 2s for 2 times but none of the time I could finish off the 2nd shot. Right after the 1s we rest and talk non stop and we literally lose track of time until it was too late 🥲 we both wanted to go for the 2s but time isn’t on our side.. like previous bros have said her English is well spoken but comes with Korean accent and it’s another cute factor to me as well. Believe me I’ve seen other stables claiming that their FLs have the “Korean look” “Korean influenced style” and none of them beats Mina in this area.
Old Today, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 1
MadeInHeaven is a splendid one to beholdMadeInHeaven is a splendid one to beholdMadeInHeaven is a splendid one to beholdMadeInHeaven is a splendid one to beholdMadeInHeaven is a splendid one to beholdMadeInHeaven is a splendid one to beholdMadeInHeaven is a splendid one to behold

Late FR for FT Anya - 14/07

Never bonk for 3 months liao but see other bros good review on anya, decided to try as it's her last stint and she going back soon for good.

OKT: Fast replies and smooth arrangement
Location: RLD, had some fun navigating around while trying to find the place lol, one thing i like bout this stable is the place is always quite spacious and comfy + towels provided are like the hotel kind so quite absorbent don't need to BYOT
Looks: 7.5/10 I like jiejie look ladies haha so to me still quite okay, wont reject kind and def looks way younger than her age
Body: 8/10 not bad, also offered me to try her milk which i gladly obliged hehe has a really nice ass to slap as well
French: 8/10, DFK allowed
BJ: 8/10 Solid licking of shaft and good suction, i like sloppier ones but still good
FJ: wont rate cus i only did cowgirl/missionary for awhile but she is wet and rides well, allows fingering/painting too
GFE: 10/10
RTF: Will try my best to for one last time as her final day is on the 22nd.

Had time on sunday and just nice got slight discount so message bro FT for slot, asked to relay for gfe gaogao as well and boi was it good. Once open door, got greeted by anya in her sexy black lingerie and t-back.

Immediately gave me a kiss and hug which caught me offguard HAHA, sit down and talked for awhile before showering and got straight into action. Not gonna go into too much details for FJ but asked her if I could CIM when I was close and she sucked me off before i shot all my saved up load into her mouth and she took it like a champ. Felt sibei shiok cus she continue to suck for abit.

Went to washup and was offered a massage but i declined so we just hugged on the bed and tcss. Was on the topic of how im usually a 1s guy even though i booked 2s when suddenly seeing those boobs leaking of out of that lingerie and that ass got me hard again. Anya saw and we both cheekily laughed then she asked if want to try 2nd shot but i saw left with 30mins so cfm will overshot if fj.

She then tried doing hj on me but my 2IC was still too sensitive after cumming super hard from round 1 😂😂 so end up i decided to otot jerk myself while playing with her and with some mouth/tongue action from her as well, it didn't took long before I felt the urge to cum and she gladly allowed me to shoot another massive load onto her boobs, left with super jelly legs LOL. Finally it was time to go after washing up again and before i left she gave me even more hugs/kisses

Definitely a super memorable bonk as it was my first time managing 2s in one session!!
Old Today, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 10
AirForce is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAirForce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=993076

Darling
Terminal21

Got a Tuesday promo which basically was a very good steal with her

Looks: She is lovely and pretty. When she opened the door she look like very video, make up on which I appreciate the effort
Complexion: Thai tan
Body: Chubbier compared to photos, bros who like girl with a bit of meat can consider her. Big more than a handful boobs just nice to play with. She straddle my lap and bring my face to shut her tits
Fingering: Tease her by circling her clit and opening, whenever she moans I stop and caress other body part, makes her loose her mind a bit but damn that pussy was dripping with juices so I take she likes it
Bbbj: She is good. lots of eye contact and cfm look. I will not say her Bbbj is the best I had, I've encountered better, but for that price range it's more than my expectation
Fj: She service me well, tried many positions and just kept going, very accommodating too. But hearing her moans I think missionary is her fav position though, she spread her legs wide allow me for deep penetration, combined with clit rubbing whilep pumping boom you got a fireworks

Overall I left a happy man

Rtf: Maybe
Old Today, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
raven10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyraven10 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ice from Terminal21
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=993430

Quick review for Ice. OKT bro was very quick to reply me. OKT convince me that Ice is what I was looking for.

Ice herself looks like her pictures minus the filters. Greeted me with a friendly smile at the door, early 20s a SYT confirmed.

Went to shower and she came in to help put soap and wash me up. Compared our height as well, her height is the perfect one, not too short or tall, body is nicely shaped although a bit meatier compared to pics.

On to the bed she started by licking my nipples quite aggressively, super turned on. Then she went lower. Take my tool in her mouth and started the Bbbj. Good suction but not many variety, it's alright. Condom on, did several positions and released.

Overall will recommend as she’s very service orientated and will talk to you. Will cuddle with you also make sure you happy with her.

Thanks for the fast arrangements.
Old Today, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 22
wilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwilsonlim115 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Sora from Club Friday

OKT: Fast reply and prompt.

Looks: Exactly like pictures, no bait n switch. Had a bit of nervous girl not same in pics

Boobs: Around B cup which are pretty and firm, not too saggy which is sometimes such a turn off

Body: A bit chubby figure but far from fat. Her assets very proportionate to her body

French: Light frenching with her under the shower, intense frenching while in missionary

BBBJ: Slow and sensual bbbj. Kept sucking and can tell she enjoyed it, we quickly settle into a rhythm

FJ: She enjoys missionary. Spending some time in this position with deep frenching, it was truly making love with your lover type. I think she is quite flexible if you want it more hardcore I think she can also, but do check with her or Okt

GFE: Not a time watcher. After sex, laid beside me and hug me, tried to engage in conversation, seems a pretty smart girl who have brains and If you can speak Thai you will have better experience

Rating: 8.5/10
Old Today, 10:15 AM
Samster (M)

zzzaequitae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Tata from Galaxy
First time with this stable, last minute took their 110/2/90 mystery bonk promo after work.

At first, told the OKT I wanted a girl with and big melons, but eventually decided to try my luck with the mystery promos. When she opened the door in a tight black nightdress with her nipples spilling out, my didi no choice but to stand already!

Looks: Really looks damn pretty, her face is a slightly plumper Tontawan, a bit more meat and rounder chin. The TG group pics don't do her justice...one of the few times I can say the girl looks better than the posted photos haha.

Body: 100000000% for boobs lovers, bakness level 8-9, lots of love handles with big big enhanced D or E cups. Big and perky nipples, lots to suck on and fondle.

CBJ: Fucking hardworking sia, as soon as I stepped into the room almost immediatey kena raped. OTOT will DT with crazy suction and eye contact throughout, like she was really starving to eat. Just kept going nonstop for 10-15 mins.

FJ: Here she really excels. A lot of stamina to ride and she is super tight. Accommodating to all positions. Really enjoy pumping her in doggy, she will turn around to watch you fuck her and you get to see her huge melons swinging. Second shot same high energy as before, was like fucking a mistress or colleague i've wanted for a long time, both of us pound until we damn high. She is definitely a gem or angpai potential for boobslovers.

RTF: Maybe before she goes back, want to try other girls from this OKT.

GFE: Gaogao GFE! Cuddled up and has a good talk with her about her time in Thailand, and her other overseas excursions. She has a very playful personality, can still touch and tug at my didi mid conversation, also a must-try for those who are into GFE.

10/10 bonk, I encourage all to go before she RTCs. She shared business has been a bit slow lately, which is a shame given her high work ethic and her big melons.
Old Today, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 5
top319 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytop319 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yesterday countless rtf for May from FG

Look: she dyed her hair to ash grey like xmm, smooth skin, same as pic

Boobs: B with slight sag but sensitive

FJ: shower alone cause she showered
alr. Dry myself then straight away hug her n start DFK n stimulate her nips. She starts moaning, then I lay down and she knows what I want n starts her catbath. I love her BBBJ, her warm mouth swallows my entire dick, wa the feeling damn shiok. Then she rode me, and ended with missionary for the 1st shot. Rest and cuddle tgt, then DFK start 2nd shot and end with cg, love her riding skill.

Rtf: even after many rtf, her service nvr dropped. Will continue to rtf
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1