The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 1
littlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesed View Post
Looks like another returnee back to our shores…

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/chen-ying-massage/
How is she previously? Worth to go?
Old Yesterday, 09:08 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 283 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4447 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42523 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesed View Post
Looks like another returnee back to our shores…

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/chen-ying-massage/
Xuan Xuan sister lor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3609 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
死要面, as she does not want to leave a bad impression behind lor...
True or not I don’t know. The version I heard from her last wk was that becoz her agent won’t help her find another unit to change and it’s windy period pre-NDP, so she will go back for a short while before returning and finding another agent to rent a diff unit. So we shall see which is the real truth in time to come.
Old Yesterday, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cheesed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlehorsebro View Post
How is she previously? Worth to go?
Only ever visited her once from her previous stint. Overall just average on all fronts, ok to try if there are no options but sadly there are better options now like baby, young Kiki and dan dan. Previously many have also complaint about CY shortchanging timing so hopefully that has changed this stint.
Old Yesterday, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
死要面, as she does not want to leave a bad impression behind lor...
What did I miss? What rumor? Tio white card?
Old Yesterday, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasterix888 View Post
Not really interested to bring her out

She was like offering to me. Perhaps trying to maximise profits before leaving

Btw, anyone went SZ to meet MLs who RTC? What could be the expectations? If i ask them for HJ there, will they give?
If U close enough to go there find them, don't ask for HJ la. Bao them a night and ask for FJ.
Old Yesterday, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasterix888 View Post
Not really interested to bring her out

She was like offering to me. Perhaps trying to maximise profits before leaving

Btw, anyone went SZ to meet MLs who RTC? What could be the expectations? If i ask them for HJ there, will they give?
See how close you’re with her and if her feeling for you is customer or friend or bf kind. A few of my regulars just told me to contact them when I’m in their city, could be just for a meal or something more. You never know
Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fifoent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoriaz View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/ariel-massage/

Have took a chance to meet up with Ariel earlier today, attracted by her pics and positive reviews here. Communication was smooth getting to her place, city fringe but limited parking nearby.

As she opens the door, I was really surprised by her gorgeous look which I dare say she looks better than her pics on the ad for me. However this is personal preference for me, and her looks really appeal to me with makeup being done. Her place is very comfy and clean, and her room has the soothing water sound at the background which I love~

After shower, massage starts and her long strokes across my body is alluring. Had enjoyed the moment with a nice transition to the sensual session, where she would pull down her top portion of dress for my access. Beautiful smooth skin that really got to me, enjoying thru the entire session for me!

Overall a great session for me, will definitely return to her again as my go-to ML right now!!

Place : 9/10
Figure : sweet B cup with really smooth skin which I love!
Massage : 8/10
HJ : 9/10
RTM : yes!

Hope this is helpful for all bros here..
Had the same experience today. One of the best environment.
Old Yesterday, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7800 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
At first, I thought she kenna white card. Look like it is not the case.
I managed to make appointment with her via text yesterday, but timing didn’t match so didn’t pick the time she gave me. Texted her again today and she went all quiet.. guess she’s goner..
Old Yesterday, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

The list on sglonelyguy is getting very long...lots of choice.

Had a rest day, went back to a familiar face.

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-xiao-qi/

Well, she's not the most good looking, best figure but she's a pretty good all rounder.

Massage: pretty decent, with some strength and experience to at least relax your muscles.

Looks: Well, young looking. She's a baby face nymph, able to let you fufill fetishes of student / daughter / OL junior kind of cosplay.

Service: A lot playability, accomodating to fake love making, fetish play, teasing, edging, think she's quite skilled. That's probably where she shines.

Overall: Still a failsafe choice, she's kind of my go to if I don't feel adventurous.
Old Yesterday, 10:41 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
I managed to make appointment with her via text yesterday, but timing didn’t match so didn’t pick the time she gave me. Texted her again today and she went all quiet.. guess she’s goner..
Gone liao, just like Love, cannot come back liao.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3997 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Xuan Xuan sister lor.
Huh? Rayna's sister?
Old Yesterday, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Ops price back to $320 now haiz.
i think you were not wrong.
now i see a 240 for 45min option.
Old Today, 12:05 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Huh? Rayna's sister?
Yes, but not as playable as Rayna.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4758 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Been a long freaking day entertaining my CO.
Only manage to report to camp now.

Nice to have like minded people here.

I strongly believe when JB started this. Is all about equal sharing too.
Indeed, can't help to feel sorry like u if that is the stage of life.
放眼看世界

P.S. I had to agree I'm no saint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
End of the day, to expect everyone to behave in a civilised manner in a forum is fairytale stuff. But at the very least, don't avoid sharing FR just because might get zapped, why worry or be fixated on points / rank? Unless you are those Master Sergeant that only feel a sense of belonging in the army camp, if that's the case, I feel sorry for you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1