The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 14-07-2024, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 978 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebatman24 View Post
Hi.

Is there a prostate massage in Bangkok ? I vaguely remember somewhere in sukhumvit? But not sure of street !
There's one legit prostate massage bros here keep mentioning but quite far down the pages. Iirc you need to travel quite abit.

There's also Analisa Massage just beside Nana BTS. They also have pegging services which I tried. Interesting experience but not my thing.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 14-07-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U guys still discussing police wearing Bermudas running around with baton?
wat to do old man only can remember things in the past
Old 14-07-2024, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
m0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterm0pik001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Wow you talk like a weekend millionaire!
Weekend BKK millionaire to be exact lol
Old Yesterday, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
wat to do old man only can remember things in the past
Quite true.... cannot cheong like youngsters. NATO now.
Old Yesterday, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
There's one legit prostate massage bros here keep mentioning but quite far down the pages. Iirc you need to travel quite abit.

There's also Analisa Massage just beside Nana BTS. They also have pegging services which I tried. Interesting experience but not my thing.
tried analisa prostate massage before tho, interesting, wouldnt mind going for it again
Old Today, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 10
Zxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to behold

Leaving Thailand. Rn. It’s been 7(?) years since I last came here so a lot of stuff changed maybe better maybe worse. But luckily mostly good for me.

Don’t really drink so skipped nana/Soi cowboy but went to those dinner bars where I just got snacks, sip some soft drinks. Bring back chai. Started off with a xmm (girl name was ice? Or eyes idk) 5k overnight, lucky she communicates well with some translator.
8/10 good start. These dinner bars are where it’s at tbh. A little bit more expensive but a lot of young ones work here cause nana/Soi cowboy can be too “hardcore” for them, the Chinese and Japanese mostly frequent here so just being able to speak English is very good. I would visit here again just to try if I can pick up even more pretty girls

Went to addict for a quick release, experience good but girl selection there not good so oh well. 2.5k all in really fucking good deal so consider there. I have friends who had really chio girls at 102 or addict so that area good to discover gems if need
7/10

Met a few FLs that previously toured in Singapore. Brought them out to eat, asked if they okay to work. 2 gave me a discount 1k + grab, and just stayed over night. The 3rd one charge me full rate 4k but service was absolutely impeccable and in the end she said sex was so good she gave me back 1k and told me to go eat smth good the next day. Last girl gave me a memorable night, also free fuck since she hadn’t work for awhile

100/10. Those efforts I put to xian some of these FL back in SG paid off haha.

Overall great trip for me even tho it was supposed to be a work trip.

Hopefully my next trip isn’t 7 years later
Old Today, 05:54 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108766 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebatman24 View Post
Hi.

Is there a prostate massage in Bangkok ? I vaguely remember somewhere in sukhumvit? But not sure of street !
Further down at suttisan if i am not wrong, got Ho Li massage or you can go spring massage, google it.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old Today, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 16
n00b_b0nker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyn00b_b0nker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

BKK Soi Cowboy
- Small lane with agogo bars at the left and right of the lane. Girls can get aggressive by grabbing your arm to get you into their bars. There’s one or two ladyboy bars as well.
- Went into Rainbow. Girls are rather young, around early 20s onwards. The servers will come to you now and then to ask you to pick a girl, even making recommendations. Lady drinks are at 220thb.
- Picked a hot girl and she orders a double drink. One alcoholic cocktail and a shot. Hence the lady drink is 440thb. Seemed like a standard here, especially once they know you’re a foreigner. Can play with the girl. Touch everywhere. More drinks you buy the more access you get. 😉 As long as the drink comes she’ll stay with you. Didn’t check the barfine but short time starts at 4000thb.

BKK Nana Plaza
- Large cluster of agogo bars with active and strong security personnel to keep the peace. Total 3 floors. With one beer garden in the centre. Mix of normal and ladyboy bars. Will share short write up for the bars here.
- Nearby to Nana Plaza is Nana hotel. You can go there for short time. 220thb for two hours and additional 30thb for condoms if you had none.
- Obsession: Lady boy bar. The door bitch will inform you so it’s up to you to enter or not. Lady drinks at 240thb. The ladyboys are tall mostly
- Rainbow: I went in and it was empty of customers. Lots of good looking girls though. Sat down and picked a girl and found out why it was empty. Girls will sweet talk to you and grope you to get you to bring her out for short time. Short time is 4000thb all in, and you can go to nearby Nana hotel for action. Picked a good looking girl but end up she had ladyboy vibe. Post op though. Also lady drinks are 220thb but girl ordered a double shot so it’s 440thb instead. There are up to 5 rainbow bars (rainbow-2 onwards) spread around the plaza. Rainbow-5 has lots of girls (more than 30).
- Bunny: Small bar with one stage. Girls around mid twenties. Skipped coz no attractive girls seen.
- Geisha: has attractive girls and lady drinks at 240thb. Door bitch will size you up before they allow you entry. So if they think you’re not a spender they will deny you entry, which is a surprise. Girls are topless and there will be one performing a bubble dance naked.
- Spankys: Lots of topless young girls and it’s small enough that you are seated very close to the stage. Lady drinks at 220thb. Popular with caucasians and it was crowded throughout.
- Random: has one bathtub in middle of the bar with a naked girl doing soapy shower dance. Other girls on stage, some topless. Friendly vibe, lady drinks at 220thb. Quite spacious bar.
- Star: lots of pretty fair-skin girls but very sus. Feel like post-op ladyboys but didn’t stay to check and confirm.
- Kino: skip. Few girls, young but not attractive.
- Tycoon: small stage but lots of girls of varying quality and looks. Mostly in 20s and early 30s.
- Billboard: big club and I would say the best there is so far, at least to me. They have two stages at front and back of the bar. The stage in front has a revolving carousel concept so you’ll see the girls being showcased in rotation. They have plenty of girls to switch turns at being displayed. The stage at the back of the bar is for topless performance only. You can be seated close to the girls and see action up close. You can even slip in some notes into their undergarments. Lots of young girls in early to mid twenties. Lady drinks are only 200thb and they will order one at a time instead of double shots. You will be given only 30mins inside this bar if you order a non-alcoholic drink unless you get a lady to sit with you and buy her a drink. Barfine is 700thb and short time is 4000thb.
Old Today, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
wow
55k baht per trip spend on what???
The amount sounds about right. For me personally, beside spending on the obvious, spending on food, going nice restaurants.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1