The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 12:29 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
MassageGuide is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMassageGuide is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMassageGuide is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Li Xin Spa @ 30 Sago Street (good massage 老字号)

✨Li Xin Beauty Wellness✨

Address: 30 Sago Street, Singapore 059024

Opening Hours: 9am to 10.30pm

Call 62253231 or 91121766 for appointment.

3 Storey Tall 老字号 Shop That Guarantees Good Massage At Only $58/HR With Clean Individual Rooms

Old Today, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 6
Ventus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVentus91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Li Xin Spa @ 30 Sago Street (good massage 老字号)

Can pm service and damages?
Old Today, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3499 / Power: 14
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventus91 View Post
Can pm service and damages?
Quote me 2 blue for roaming and hj…..
Old Today, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Quote me 2 blue for roaming and hj…..
And entry 88?
Old Today, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 5
Grandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to beholdGrandzenq is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadly View Post
And entry 88?
Yes you are right!
Old Today, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 801 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5089 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And entry 88?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandzenq View Post
Yes you are right!
I been there before leh. I didn't opt for $88. I always go for the $58 or $60 can't remember.

This place quite some time le. Previously is was lvl 2 and 3. Now they also take over lvl 1. I forget first ML who I tried but my last few sessions is with May. Nice natural boobs. This is one of my go to place for solid massage.
Old Today, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 12
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

I been here a few times also. Location is at Chinatown. Usually I go for 1 hr 30 mins massage for $87. Consider cheap I guess. I tried Apple, Lucky and May. All can massage very well. Extra I paid $50-$80 depends on mood and how far I went. Hehe.
Old Today, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold

Have good memories here with viet Yuki and Vicky. At the time no need to take 88 package. Went once after they left and asked to pay 88.
Old Today, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 801 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5089 / Power: 20
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Have good memories here with viet Yuki and Vicky. At the time no need to take 88 package. Went once after they left and asked to pay 88.
I always opt for $58 Actually is really up to individual. Some guys are just too easily convinced.

Come to think of it long time no go find May liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1