The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 16-07-2024, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 955 / Power: 6
bakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to beholdbakbak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Ruby from House Of Thai.
Location is abit exciting but heard they are moving in a few days so...

Looks: 8.5/10. As per pic. She did not wear much make up natural looks decent very Guai Guai type of girl. I would say office lady type demure and shy type.

Boobs: 10/10. Natural Boobs which i like tough not too big but when i suck and play with them she buay tahan and try to escape my tongue haha.
Can see her reaction plus moans in pleasure u will know this kinda fresh meat is totally non-commercial.

Pussy: 10/10. Tight and Wet. Moved my fingers down a bit south and not much work needed and she's wet.

Overall Ruby is a Natural and Non-Commerical.
More towards GFE but once ice break, she's a sexy horny bunny.
Very nice and sweet voice talks calm and gives a very girlfriend feel.

Thanks Bro Hot for the arrangement.
Old 16-07-2024, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
colinkok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycolinkok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Pim (Terminal21)
New arrival in bro Kim stable decided to try her out

It has been a good session with Pim. She asked me to write a review for her afterwards haha.
She looks very innocent and have strong Gnd vibe, very eager to please.

Looks: 8/10. Can expect a bit discount but its same person.
Body: 8/10 Small natural melons, not really her main selling point though but figure is good, normal thai tan.
BJ: 10/10 Eager to please, putting in effort to satisfy you in a sensual way. Opt for CIM for my 1st shot, she tried her best to swallow but some spills, look sexy my cum dripping from her mouth
FJ: 9/10 It was making love session for round 2, drill into her for a while as 2nd shot took me a while and she can take it, 20mins straight in doggy and missionary

GFE: 8/10 good but ai didn’t explore this much further as time already runs out
Overall: 9/10

Overall nice girl, her attitude was really awesome, it was a good release and very cheap bonk imo, if you are short on a budget and would like a good release she is the perfect choice for you. Be ware, pussy indeed tight lor

Thanks bro Kim for the arrangement.

RTF: Maybe not, would like to try other girls first

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=993653
Old 16-07-2024, 11:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
timleetaehyun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
For for Rainey from foxy Thai.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=23519832#post23519832

Body: 8/10. Small boob with petite frame and easy to carry around. Sensitive nipple.
FJ: 9/10. Tight pussy which make me cum too quick. She can do bbbj quite well. Because of her small frame, you can carry her around and then try different positions.
Gfe: 7/10. She can speak English so need to break ice to talk to her
Frenching: 8/10. Nice lips to kiss.
Overall: 8/10
Rtf: will rtf if my vitamin M has been refilled.
Old 16-07-2024, 11:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
JustJustin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

What all bros say is true.

Had Vivi from T21 this afternoon.
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=992357

Looks wise, she is really young. I think she is born in the 2000s...she really got the Uni/Ah Lian girl look.

Upon entering the room, everything was still standard. But after the shower, the action begins. She will just lie beside you, engulf your entire 2IC on the first try. The feeling is intense. Best part is that she will adjust the angles so that you can feel her tongue at every area. She is also very sloppy, which makes it even more shiok man.

She just goes on and on without stopping. And just when you think it's over, she will grab your butt and pull you towards her face to go even deeper, until your 2IC is fully pushed out and deep into her throat. Like what other bros said, you can see and feel the throat bulge when you facefuck her. Her facefuck is not those short one, she really can let you push all the way and fuck for 10-15 seconds no problem.

Managed to also do a short FJ, but man, she gets wet very quickly. Her everywhere also sensitive, which makes you want to pump her even harder.

Thank you bro for bringing this gem into our shores. I think for a long time, she will be the best (face)bonk that I've experienced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by welfaredependant View Post
Stable: T21 at Asok BTS. Hahaha
Date: 12-Jul

Very long dont have 初恋的 feeling... finally got it....

OKT: 10/10
Friendly, prompt and chatty. Gives clear instruction.

Location: 20/10 (sibei ho... sibei discreet... parking easy. Centrally located)

Friend: Vivi

Looks:8.5/10
(Young 就是本钱) she can easily pass off as local Ah Lian.... not as fair as the photos.. but still considered fair for Thai. She is chio... didnt put alot of make up but still the chio type of ah lian xmm u see outside pub with oversized tee that u wanna fuck.

When i enter room, she wearing a black over size tee... as she walk around the room... can see her ass coming out... sibei turn on... she wasnt wearing anything below the tee...

Body: 8/10 (not for boobs lover) but she is slim and tight.... xmm body...

Service: 9.9/10 (overall experience)
After helping me shower, i dried myself and sat on bed.... she come out of toliet.. no say anything.. immediately went to attack my dick.. and she tried to DT herself... can hear the gagging....

Usually, after a while, girls will stop and catbath etc... but for her.... its like she likes to bbbj and DT you.... she loves to be gagged by you. She then pull me to the side of the bed and she kneel down and continue gagging herself... like trying to facefuck herself...

You can tell she is trying her best to make u feel good during DT. She DT until her small cute nose is squashed against my body... thats just how crazy she is... but no... she doesnt give you that PSE feeling... its more like a xmm wanting her kor kor to feel good and she will do anything to make him happy...

Everytime she DT, i can feel the back of her throat... and when you feel like thats the limit.. she try to force herself even deeper and you can feel your dick head entering her throat... squeezing through....

I have to stop her.... and let her catch her breath...

FJ: No rating... why???
She took the cd and pass to me... i told her to keep for later... i wanted some pussy grinding first... she smile and knew what i wanted... usually girls will take ky to lube you.... but not her....she pushed me to lie down and gave me another bbbj + DT to lube me up with her saliva.

Then she adjusted her nice, young pussy and started sliding and grinding me.... she got wet very quickly and intensify the sliding and grinding... a few times, she was shivering... and each time she shiver, she grind harder.....

Her young pussy outline is so smooth and nice and slippery... usually, after grinding a while, the girl will stop and want to put caps on.... but not her... she only got more horny and she bent down and initiated dfk with me.... at this point i think she is very high liao... when she bend down on me in cowgirl while still grinding me.... plus its wet and slippery.... it becomes dangerous and sibei high....

I stare at her and she look back at me.... i can tell she really enjoys it and can tell that she bo chup about anything and dont want to stop... so she just keep on grinding... riding... grinding... riding....

until i cannot liao.. almost cumming.... i signal to her that im cumming... she immediately come off me and let me unload in her mouth....

The thing about CIM is that... most girls let u cim then faster run to spit out...

For her... as i was cumming, she continue to suck and milk my dick..... after ensuring i finish unloading 1 week of load... she gave me a naughty slap on my hand... and i can tell from her pouted mouth that she was holding everything inside... she then gave out a deep sign and lie down beside me..... with my cum still in her mouth....

Picture this...
A ah lian xmm, that u always lusted after, grinded and rode you... then you cim and she took everything to the last drop... then she lie down beside you and look at you with your cum still in her mouth....

I will stop here...

Going to plan my next visit.... for more DT, grinding and cim....
Old 16-07-2024, 11:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
kingtie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi bros,

any "must try" TARMA combi? thanks krup!
Old 16-07-2024, 12:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
damdam is Cool - loads of Potential

Jenny from Silks

She has a very slim body with nice natural boobs. Her butt has just enough flesh for the piakking sound.

Looks: 9/10 Pretty and fair.
Body: 10/10 I find her body is legit perfect and sexy.
Frenching: 9.5/10 Yes she allows.
Bbbj: 10/10 Very good sucking skills.
Fj: 9/10 She really is damn good and wild.
Rtf: Definitely will

Much as i would like to keep her to myself....I promised an fr for her… please take good care of her.
Old 16-07-2024, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1706 / Power: 7
Tornesee has a brilliant futureTornesee has a brilliant futureTornesee has a brilliant futureTornesee has a brilliant futureTornesee has a brilliant futureTornesee has a brilliant futureTornesee has a brilliant futureTornesee has a brilliant futureTornesee has a brilliant futureTornesee has a brilliant futureTornesee has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Took a Mystery Bonk Deal @$150/90Mins/2Shots from SilkStockings.
Gotten Minnie for my Mystery Bonk.
Very good. REALLY worth the money.

Located in the East, Apartment with normal room just good enough for a Queen bed with her cupboard and dresser table. Toilet was a decent toilet and towels are all big and clean.

Minnie is a friendly babe with huge boobs and allows u to play all u want. I had a boobs feast i must say lol and her nipples erects nicely the moment i touch them. Cladded in a nice lingerie, greeted me with a great smile before proceed to her room. The nice see tru lingerie really turns on.

She's consider tall coz i am only 1.7m so almost same height as me but nice to have her that height coz i can see her pretty face clearly and when u see her in the eyes, the shyness there is legit as she giggles and smiles.

Nice shaved pussy some scrubs coming out perhaps but not a big deal as i didn't paint her as i prefer her boobs and pussy is tight and when i going fast in doggy u can hear the Piak Piak sound and a great bouncy ass. The thought of the session really makes me erects even when tying Peace bros. Lol.

Thanks Bro Silk. Will be looking forward to your upcoming models. Definately support for this kinda pricing
Old 16-07-2024, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 3
gingerdcat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergingerdcat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergingerdcat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergingerdcat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergingerdcat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

April in Lust

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t...ighlight=april

Looks
Cute and similar to photos, a bit tan, very acceptable

Boobs
Huge big asset, def for bros whose into boobs

Body
Nice curvy slim figure, knows how to use her body to make me aroused

Bbbj
Great skills and felt good, give eye contact and willing to be guided

Fj
Tight pussy, not so wet at first, but once inside and start to thrust, pussy is v wet, love to be fck in missionary

GFE
Initiate to make a Convo, basic english, sometimes need to use gt, got friendly attitude and not a time watcher
Old 16-07-2024, 12:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
goat1992 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tried armani from TGC
Really loved it
Old 16-07-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 1
corianderjuice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycorianderjuice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for FoxyThai Anya

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=968452&highlight=

OKT: Responsive as always. Always provide good recommendations based on my preferences.

Looks: Pre-milf with standard Thai tan, I would say late 20s or early 30s. Not the supermodel chio type, more of the GND type with slight sultry face.
Body: Slim body frame. B cup boobies with slight sag.
Kiss: From slow sensual smooching to passionate tongue fighting. Most of the time DFK mode unless during BBBJ or painting.
BBBJ: Her BBBJ suction is quite strong, not the DT face fuck type, but she focus on the tip area and makes the pop pop sound. The way she makes eye contact during BBBJ is borderline dangerous.
Pussy: Loves to be painted. She will hold your head to guide you to make her climax.
FJ: I think this is where she truly shines. Just her CG alone enough to make me surrender. The way she ride and moves her body is so damn sensual.
GFE: She is more of the soft spoken type. So you will have to initiate the conversation. Overall just very sweet and polite. Can converse smoothly in English without use of GT.
RTF: Not sure, because still got other targets from this stable that I have yet to try.
Old 16-07-2024, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 682 / Power: 16
daniel84 is a splendid one to beholddaniel84 is a splendid one to beholddaniel84 is a splendid one to beholddaniel84 is a splendid one to beholddaniel84 is a splendid one to beholddaniel84 is a splendid one to behold

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=993428

RTF Fondue, Club Friday
Had her sometime last year and glad she’s back

Looks, my judgement she is still close enough to the pics. Very gorgeous young girl, put on a decent make up makes her look very attractive and close with her pics.
Her body stats provided are quite accurate. Boobs are average size naturals, not too saggy which is nice. Nice pointy nipples that will erect easily. Very minimal tummy fat, no complaints at all as I know I don’t book VS model. Shower time was SOP and some simple teasing at my nipples and cock.
Blows was awesome, for bros who are into those slurpy, and wet style she is perfect. She doesn't tie up her hair so when she BJ, I hold her hair in ponytail style and following her rhythm.
Catbath my neck, chest, lick my earlobe before sliding in my rod into her while she’s on top. It was totally erotic experience for me, tight and wet, genuine moans. Tried to hold it back together as long as I could but cannot, surrender into her in no time.
One word, Solid like before. I think she didn’t remember me la, too many customers haha

You get what you came from, it was very worth it bonking that gorgeous girl with skills like that

YMMV
Old 16-07-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Wellson is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Session with YAYA (Mansion)
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.ph...6#post23508456

Looks: 9/10 (same as pic posted, slight discount but still pretty).

Body: 9/10 (slim sexy figure)

Boobs: 8.5/10 (natural headlights, soft and nice to play with )

Ass: 9/10 (meatyperky ass)

Bbbj: 9/10 (hardworking and spends time stimulating my balls, good suction)

Fj: 10/10 (skillfull and horny, wild rider, she will ride till she cums too)

Massage: 8/10 (relaxing massage

Rtf: Maybe
Old 16-07-2024, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 18
jumanji1212 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjumanji1212 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yoshi KInkythai

Looks: Long hair and was quite similar to photo posted. her cheeky smile seduce me to hoot her more.

Figure: Petite with light tanned skin. Her body is awesome! Fair with no slim and slender with hot perky ass

Boobs: Real c cup and natural. Just the kind of size I like for grabbing. Soft and nice to lick and suck.

Pussy: she likes it, shaven, clean no smell, she likes it, Super responsive and very easy to get wet. Tasty and no smell at all.

French: intense frenching with her, tongue action will sync with mine and with the slurp slurp slurp effect.

BBBJ: deepthroat is solid. I literally see my entire penis disappear in her mouth. Really wonder how that mouth can take everything in.

FJ: she will intiate and ask to change position, she love doggy and I gave her turbo speed and fuck in deeply when my cum shot out! This is really Shiok!

GFE: Really like having a no hold barred session with my ah lian gf. Know what i want and pamper me gao gao.

RTF: very high chance! Promised I will come back for her.

On a side note : this OKT is really really good. Please support him.
Old 16-07-2024, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Johndon7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Minny
Stable : Rollypolly

Body: hot sexy curvy figure, the ass power
Shower: sensual b2b in the shower with bbbj
Boobs: Natural big C cup
Pussy: shaved, no smell
French: deep wild frenching, her tongue and mine fighting in our mouths
BBBJ: good skill, uses her tongue well and good deep suction
Service: she enjoys foreplay alot, stimulating me before her bed action, shes naturally wet, damn horny as well, had a good time with her
RTF: Yes , must rtf for this one
Old 16-07-2024, 01:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Qwed34 is Cool - loads of Potential

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.ph...7#post23508637

FR for Hanoi from Mansion

Looks: got a surprise when the door opened, shes looks even better in person, and love that bright smile of hers

Body: damn hot, sexy figure, meat a the right places, especially that ass

BBBJ: good skills and hardworking, sucks like a pro

FJ: she will take the initiative, tried many positions with her and shes willing to experiment new things, love this type of girl

Overall: Very good

RTF : Confirm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1