The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2024, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 5
fillerup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfillerup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfillerup is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfillerup is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Why do MLs suddenly accept Raw?

Actually PRC is preferable. I'm just not into Thais, viets, indos and pinoys.
Old 08-07-2024, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Recently I raw and cip during my first visit to this ml..really shiok..let's see if I can continue to raw her
Hi bro first visit can raw and cip how u do it? Must be handsome
Old 09-07-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
horizonlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to one ML who is slim and chio. Visited her 2nd time ask if can bbbj but she say only HJ. But bros here straight away Raw. Champion
Old 10-07-2024, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
huangjosk is Cool - loads of Potential

Invest time to unlock better. Too easy also abit scared lol. After few sessions and getting comfortable, push boundaries abit by abit and gauge reaction.

Normally once they consent to raw rub outside, left very small step to going all the way.
Old 10-07-2024, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 7
grandpasin is one of the Best!grandpasin is one of the Best!grandpasin is one of the Best!grandpasin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by huangjosk View Post
Invest time to unlock better. Too easy also abit scared lol. After few sessions and getting comfortable, push boundaries abit by abit and gauge reaction.

Normally once they consent to raw rub outside, left very small step to going all the way.
Is this at MP? How to transition from massage with ML wearing pants to rub raw
Old 10-07-2024, 02:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Hi bro first visit can raw and cip how u do it? Must be handsome
Not handsome
Old 10-07-2024, 02:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by huangjosk View Post

That'd right
Old 10-07-2024, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
I also meet the same treatment after she know I am married
My ML dun allow me to fuck her raw on my last visit .
Ask me to wear rubber for Fj otherwise she just provide hj services only.
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior2013 View Post
Hmm... mine knew I am married and she still let me raw on first FJ. All were raw henceforth. After I told her my marriage wasn't on the rocks and is fine she start giving attitude and tantrum and no more good service quality.. Came to the point I start to lose the mood even when she bareback fj... had to finish off with HJ visualizing our initial encounters to get the feel. kinda sad ..
Hi bros so the best way to unlock ML is to fake as a single? The hints of wanting to marry u from her is very obvious right
Old 11-07-2024, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
huangjosk is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandpasin View Post
Is this at MP? How to transition from massage with ML wearing pants to rub raw
Some mentioned already, book at quiet timings of the day, they will feel more relax with less people around, more things can happen. Assuming you already unlock super happy with your ML, you can slowly test water before caps on during foreplay and see reaction.

Alternatively, I also tried mid way through, say cannot cum. Remove condom in missionary and ask her hj me or I jerk off while Im on top of her. If you have a good enough relationship with multiple rtm/rtf and she trust you are clean, she may let you grind her pussy raw. From there you can slowly tease entry and depending on reaction you can decide.
Old Today, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a name known to allwarrior2013 is a name known to allwarrior2013 is a name known to allwarrior2013 is a name known to allwarrior2013 is a name known to allwarrior2013 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Hi bros so the best way to unlock ML is to fake as a single? The hints of wanting to marry u from her is very obvious right
Mine is abit off.. She knows but later she suggest I take her as wife instead. Mood gone right away.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1