The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old Yesterday, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3353 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by chobo View Post
Visited this place at 18x Toa Payoh Central.

Opted for 1b2r for 1hr oil massage. Normal massage is 1b1r. The massage was pretty solid but the happy ending with roaming was pricey at 2b.
Tried to negotiate down but she wouldn't bulge.

But the release was pretty good with her whispering to you, moaning and dirty talking. Chatty and accommodating ML.

RTM: only if I cannot find a better one at a cheaper price point
2B for Hj is on a steep side. Thanks for sharing ur experience here with us.
Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 7
2benot2be is a Helpful and Caring Samster2benot2be is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited CC so called CIM queen at 1*5 today. Looks prettier than photo like around mid 20. Boobs B natural.
Very chatty and cheerful. Massage skill not bad but lack of strength. Entrance fee 60 for oil massage. 2B for powerful CIM.
Old Today, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisthedumbo View Post
yeah. chatting, but yet to visit her.
I have already done her. In fact she is formerly from a Vietnam Hair spa at 229 Geylang road.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old Today, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 19
chobo is a name known to allchobo is a name known to allchobo is a name known to allchobo is a name known to allchobo is a name known to allchobo is a name known to all

Kenna zap for my review.

Quote:
you are 100% carrot!!! Or should i say... you are the kind of idiot that spoil these MLs with high request pricing...
Got balls leave your nick la, want to feedback but don't leave your nick
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1