The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2024, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

All sincere about your money la. Even if you find one ML that don't mind you not rich and give you free care/love/sex. In the end, she will still accept other guys' gifts/money because why not.

If really you think love, you ask her stop providing the extra service or go different line of work and still be with you then that's true love.

Just need one moment, you two quarrel, sure compare you to others.
Old 14-07-2024, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
wongqy1359 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post
All sincere about your money la. Even if you find one ML that don't mind you not rich and give you free care/love/sex. In the end, she will still accept other guys' gifts/money because why not.

If really you think love, you ask her stop providing the extra service or go different line of work and still be with you then that's true love.

Just need one moment, you two quarrel, sure compare you to others.
Money is everything, which is why they come into this line in the first place.

My ML told me she wanna stop working after her 2 year is up, to study or open a business back home. End up she told me she will continue working another 2 years 😂

I guess earning 5 figure a month is too good to stop 😮‍💨
Old 14-07-2024, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 1
Laowang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaowang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaowang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by wongqy1359 View Post

My ML told me she wanna stop working after her 2 year is up, to study or open a business back home. End up she told me she will continue working another 2 years 😂

Economy in china is quite bad now

The MLs don’t have much qualifications. Many are struggling to find a job back home. Even if they found a job, the pay will just be enough for their daily expenses

Guess they have no choice as well
Old 14-07-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by wongqy1359 View Post

They can only earn when they are young so definitely will try to reap the most when they are used to handling so much dicks daily, easy money.
Old Yesterday, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 774 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2835 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tombabyboy View Post
Bro.
please believe me . don do that .
Because they only want money.they have no heart.
I once saw my good friend break down and cry because he felt that a massage girl was outgoing and enthusiastic, and he felt different. He still bought things for the girl and sent her meals every day, but the girl no longer paid attention to him because she met richer customers. My friend was really sad. In fact, I think that meeting in this place was a wrong start, and there was no love at all.
Your friend cried because he really put his really heart in for her or he did not have the time to get his return in investment (FOC FJ)?

Recent convo with a viet ML also bring up your second point, whether it is the right place to meet. (in her perspective)
She confide in me that she have no idea what future is ahead for her and her child. She is hoping to meet a good man rather than working in this line forever. I told her it is wrong place to look for good man.

1) She may meet rich man wanting to be SD, boa-ing her for mid range period with few Ks a month. Usually these are married man and she will be forever be 3rd party if she fell in. This is not her long term solution. (she encounter 1 in her 1st stint and this supposingly SD MIA halfway, so she no longer believe this will work out)
2) She already meeting many single customers wanting to have bf/gf relationship. Paying few hundreds or trying to play KC just to FJ. She knows the game so will not give in or try out. This is also not her long term solution.
3) She may meet good man like me , married and not available for another 'outside' marriage. Not rich to be SD to boa her for $10K a month, but still rich enough to take care of her necessities while she work in sillypore. Not forcing for FJ but will jump on it if she give in

My advice for her is chances to meet real good man from her line of biz is very low. She got to earn as much as possible in her next 2 spass cycle max. then go back home to be a great single mum. Coming back to your 1st point about ML no heart. Not all ML no heart, they also worry to give heart to wrong person.

Last edited by KangTuo; Today at 12:08 AM.
Old Today, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Fully agree with your point. I also advised my regular to set a target and save enough money to go back for a normal job and normal life.
Once the ML got used to the spending habit, it is very hard to go back to normal life as they can't earn the same amount back home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
My advice for her is chances to meet real good man from her line of biz is very low. She got to earn as much as possible in her next 2 spass cycle max. then go back home to be a great single mum. Coming back to your 1st point about ML no heart. Not all ML no heart, they also worry to give heart to wrong person.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1