The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 13-07-2024, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
thundermark22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=thundermark22;23511467]JS15 and JM14 customers usually will go visit JM8.

And the J14 girls are really good at passing the regular checkup.

Last edited by thundermark22; Yesterday at 09:00 PM.
Old 13-07-2024, 02:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Crown78kia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Molek

This is a message for all clowns sbf, yes she is sitting next to me watching your comments. For those who said she passed the STD to you, she asked you, when she moved to SUKA 15, did she ask you to wear a condom, what did you answer? And for those who said she was a bitch, it was very easy RAW and everything, did you pay extra cens for the special services you needed?have anyone pay extra??fk you all,ขยะมากมาย you get what you wan but you advertised it everywhere. Don't hide behind the computer and be a hero, you get what you want and still come to ruin my life. The last one who leaked the video and picture, don't forget that you also have the video on my phone that has not been deleted, as long as I see it leaked again, I will directly expose all your faces don't fk care who are you, you ruined my life, I will also ruin yours. Everyone has a family, and the story of these two years is over, you only need to recall the good times without disturbing others. If you think this is a fake account or a fake message, you can contact me now.i will let you know is real or fake.
Old 13-07-2024, 02:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lengfeng View Post
Yes, the other WL i doing raw at that time is bowie. But bowie selective in offering raw, many rtfs and sweet talking then allow. Momo anyone with $50 can cum inside her le.

My symptoms started showing like a few days after my session with momo.

Combined with how all these other bros also got it from her, guarenteed it was momo. I did not go find bowie after i started having symptoms, so don't worry.
this is my personal message for you,you are really fk bastard,just pay the 50 you think pay 50k?You get what you wanted, but you still go around slandering others.wish your whole family will be infected with HIV.
Old 13-07-2024, 02:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Miloling355 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown78kia View Post
This is a message for all clowns sbf, yes she is sitting next to me watching your comments. For those who said she passed the STD to you, she asked you, when she moved to SUKA 15, did she ask you to wear a condom, what did you answer? And for those who said she was a bitch, it was very easy RAW and everything, did you pay extra cens for the special services you needed?have anyone pay extra??fk you all,ขยะมากมาย you get what you wan but you advertised it everywhere. Don't hide behind the computer and be a hero, you get what you want and still come to ruin my life. The last one who leaked the video and picture, don't forget that you also have the video on my phone that has not been deleted, as long as I see it leaked again, I will directly expose all your faces don't fk care who are you, you ruined my life, I will also ruin yours. Everyone has a family, and the story of these two years is over, you only need to recall the good times without disturbing others. If you think this is a fake account or a fake message, you can contact me now.i will let you know is real or fake.
🤭🤭thumb up
Old 13-07-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster (M)

Maybe you guys think she can't do anything, but I can. I won't go back to sg anymore so i don't fk care, but you guys are still living there. If I see someone post her photos again, I will help her post your photos one by one to complain Singapore fb and see who is Lao Kui. I can't change her past, but I can protect her future.管好你自己,各自安好
Old 13-07-2024, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol

Really is lol....

Thats why if you receive raw just keep quiet .....you can post about the raw experience, but no need to mention house or girl tag

Also delete her pics la, this things just private trade can liao, post in public for what ????

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Old Yesterday, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Try no.14 @JM14 recently

Looks: 6.5/10 milf.
Figure: 6.5/10
Boobs: 6.5/10 Natural B. Long dark nipple
BJ: 5/10
FJ: 6.5/10 Accomodating but a bit loose
Attitude: 7/10
GFE: 6/10 Offer to massage
Tipping: No....
RTF: No... Average performance

Tried: 13, 12, 14
To try: 9, 11
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old Yesterday, 04:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
volcom7777777 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Try no.14 @JM14 recently

Looks: 6.5/10 milf.
Figure: 6.5/10
Boobs: 6.5/10 Natural B. Long dark nipple
BJ: 5/10
FJ: 6.5/10 Accomodating but a bit loose
Attitude: 7/10
GFE: 6/10 Offer to massage
Tipping: No....
RTF: No... Average performance

Tried: 13, 12, 14
To try: 9, 11
photo please?
Old Yesterday, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
lengfeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown78kia View Post
this is my personal message for you,you are really fk bastard,just pay the 50 you think pay 50k?You get what you wanted, but you still go around slandering others.wish your whole family will be infected with HIV.
Slander your AIDS riddened mother. You so power you make a new account talk shit? Also hiding behind a monitor talk big want to act hero? Fucking hypocrite.

She is well known to provide raw to anybody. Even first session customer. Why i know? Because when she was at JM14 i find her first time can raw and cip. I tell my friend, he go, same thing. She here 2 years so many bro can tell you same thing. Just read back this thread for past 2 years, so many bro say same thing about her. I slander her? You know what slander means anot? It means I say something she never do. She got allow customer raw her? Does she cost $50 1 round? This is sammmyboyforum, we cannot discuss WL and what she do? You own this place?

Fucking dumb cunt.
Old Yesterday, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lengfeng View Post
Slander your AIDS riddened mother. You so power you make a new account talk shit? Also hiding behind a monitor talk big want to act hero? Fucking hypocrite.

She is well known to provide raw to anybody. Even first session customer. Why i know? Because when she was at JM14 i find her first time can raw and cip. I tell my friend, he go, same thing. She here 2 years so many bro can tell you same thing. Just read back this thread for past 2 years, so many bro say same thing about her. I slander her? You know what slander means anot? It means I say something she never do. She got allow customer raw her? Does she cost $50 1 round? This is sammmyboyforum, we cannot discuss WL and what she do? You own this place?

Fucking dumb cunt.
Even if what you said is true, you don't need to say until so nasty. She Is such a nice girl, 2 years she gave the best service she can to everybody. She never once asked me for presents or tips, unlike so many other WLs. Ask yourself if she had been good to you, then maybe reconsider how you speak about her.
Old Yesterday, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundermark22 View Post
And the J14 girls are really good at passing the regular checkup.
Yes. Girls who know what to do will go private clinic for injection and antibiotic course to detox before they go DSC. They practice safe sex in the days leading up to the check up. Chances are they will be cleared.
Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 5
10003508 is a splendid one to behold10003508 is a splendid one to behold10003508 is a splendid one to behold10003508 is a splendid one to behold10003508 is a splendid one to behold10003508 is a splendid one to behold

Ex-regulars of JM14, how do you find quality at the shop nowadays?

Imho JM14 seems to have lost much of it's popularity compared to pre-closure. Nowadays I see JM8 like got more customers than JM14.

Personally I have tried a few girls at JM14 since reopening. Looks wise I think quality no change, but svc standard like got drop a bit. Some of the girls even requested for CBJ. Haven't found any gems here yet, so I am sticking more to JM8 for now.
Old Yesterday, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003508 View Post
Ex-regulars of JM14, how do you find quality at the shop nowadays?

Imho JM14 seems to have lost much of it's popularity compared to pre-closure. Nowadays I see JM8 like got more customers than JM14.

Personally I have tried a few girls at JM14 since reopening. Looks wise I think quality no change, but svc standard like got drop a bit. Some of the girls even requested for CBJ. Haven't found any gems here yet, so I am sticking more to JM8 for now.
Yes, sadly the standard dropped for JM14. Now I switched focus on L8H43 G17 and G6.

Anyone got good recommendations for JM gals?
Old Yesterday, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 2
Senorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of lightSenorita9876 is a glorious beacon of light

Am also at 0843 already
Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
thundermark22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Don’t get too emotionally attached, ultimately the girls are just here to make money for a living. For the bros who enjoyed raw from momo, bowie etc, keep it as good memories. Glad to see them moving on and found love in their lives. Thank you and peace out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1