The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 05-07-2024, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by skele View Post
Any kind bros can pm some form of directions for jsp? I parked in the carpark came out at I think lvl 4 or 5 (I forgot) but all I saw were haggard old grandma’s, went down another level didn’t see much open. Only mostly saw shops on 1st floor. The rest were either turn off or like really old lol
The regulars in this thread love their Lvl 4 gilfs
But if U r looking for solid Viet (maybe prc) massage..try level 2.
Old 06-07-2024, 05:43 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Aalichlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
I tried this 20 year old young Vietnamese ML that provides gentle massage. She can be very accommodating.
Recommended for those who like a real SYT.

ML Name: Cherly
Shop area: Jalan Sultan plaza
Entrance: 50
Hi bro, can share contact please? Thanks!
Old 11-07-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
TheAssEnjoyer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Work near JSP and finally decided to walk around. Met a 38 year old milf on the 3rd floor and added her WeChat. Going to try her massage later
Old 12-07-2024, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Jkjk9999 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobien88 View Post
KK…

No regrets trying.. looks wise.. got the matured executive OL look.. massage wise.. soso only.. but I’m not there for there.. would say it was a good session.. left super happy.. YMMV discuss with her yourself.. chatty and funny one.. didn’t have any awkward moment.. overall.. would recommend.. and I will return visit often.. though I don’t frequent the building.. but pretty much.. I feel she’s a GEM hiding in the building.. good scouting..! Thank you very much!
PM contact please , thanks for sharing
Old 12-07-2024, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12111 / Power: 18
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAssEnjoyer View Post
Work near JSP and finally decided to walk around. Met a 38 year old milf on the 3rd floor and added her WeChat. Going to try her massage later
3rd floor coming back to life? Time for an exploratory trip!
Old 13-07-2024, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 19
HornyMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornyMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornyMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoisthedumbo View Post
Realized that all the discussion has been on the few MLs at JS, but not the new addition : PRC KK @ Jalan Sultan, whom I QCed on June 12th.

KK is in her mid 30s, pretty executive looking with short hair, 1.66m, 50kg, natural firm D boobs, toned body, can speak Cantonese.
At the point of my visit, she was operating like OWO (one woman operation), and her joint is comfy, clean and comes with huge shower pod (enough room for 2). Secure too.
Various experiences are available, and I had my Super Happy time with her

Here is a glimpse of how she looks before she had her hair cut short : https://ibb.co/st7FJVy

FR:
Thanks to bro Whoisthedumbo who introduced this gem.

Place: 9/10, the 2nd best OWO shop I hv visited. Lose out only to the current 小辣椒’s shop in East Coast area. Clean, spacious, comfortable with some natural light coming thr’ the window for u to admire her body. And the shower pod is spacious. This kind of environment really enable one to relax. I couldn’t believe JSP has such a nice shop as I seldom go there.
Looks: 7.5/10 While she is not rated higher, she shines in other areas below.
Body: 8.5/10. Fair, smooth skin with a proportional body. Good height.
Boobs: 8.5/10. Size at least C+. Nipples are made to be fondled and sucked.
Abalone: Fully shaved, luscious, light pink and simply irresistible!
Massage: 8.5/10. Good skill. She spent a good 30 min massaging.
Service: 8.5/10.
Damage: Total 3B3R

She is chatty, bubbly and cheerful. Full of praise for the SG bros who were introduced by our bro quoted abv. She said 新加坡男人素质👍! (Hope she considers me as one haha). Regretted not coming here sooner, get a bf and marry a SG man! Needless to say she is grateful to our bro who introduced them. 遇到贵人!

RTF: Yes if I’m in the area.

Pls check with bro abv if you want contact. Won’t be replying to request. Have to follow the unwritten code mah.
Old 13-07-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 19
HornyMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornyMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornyMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After the deed went walk walk. Saw a shop right on 2nd floor at the escalator with one not bad looking Vietbu. Asked for Cheryl mentioned by one of the bro but no such person. May be I went to the wrong shop?
Old 13-07-2024, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
I heard she changing shop. I didn't find her for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
After the deed went walk walk. Saw a shop right on 2nd floor at the escalator with one not bad looking Vietbu. Asked for Cheryl mentioned by one of the bro but no such person. May be I went to the wrong shop?
Old 14-07-2024, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chionglonglong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can PM contact please?
Old 14-07-2024, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chionglonglong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobien88 View Post
KK…

No regrets trying.. looks wise.. got the matured executive OL look.. massage wise.. soso only.. but I’m not there for there.. would say it was a good session.. left super happy.. YMMV discuss with her yourself.. chatty and funny one.. didn’t have any awkward moment.. overall.. would recommend.. and I will return visit often.. though I don’t frequent the building.. but pretty much.. I feel she’s a GEM hiding in the building.. good scouting..! Thank you very much!
Bro, can PM contact please?
Old Yesterday, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
SYTLover7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
I heard she changing shop. I didn't find her for a while.
She is going back viet end of the month
Old Yesterday, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3639 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
FR:
Thanks to bro Whoisthedumbo who introduced this gem.

Place: 9/10, the 2nd best OWO shop I hv visited. Lose out only to the current 小辣椒’s shop in East Coast area. Clean, spacious, comfortable with some natural light coming thr’ the window for u to admire her body. And the shower pod is spacious. This kind of environment really enable one to relax. I couldn’t believe JSP has such a nice shop as I seldom go there.
Looks: 7.5/10 While she is not rated higher, she shines in other areas below.
Body: 8.5/10. Fair, smooth skin with a proportional body. Good height.
Boobs: 8.5/10. Size at least C+. Nipples are made to be fondled and sucked.
Abalone: Fully shaved, luscious, light pink and simply irresistible!
Massage: 8.5/10. Good skill. She spent a good 30 min massaging.
Service: 8.5/10.
Damage: Total 3B3R

She is chatty, bubbly and cheerful. Full of praise for the SG bros who were introduced by our bro quoted abv. She said 新加坡男人素质👍! (Hope she considers me as one haha). Regretted not coming here sooner, get a bf and marry a SG man! Needless to say she is grateful to our bro who introduced them. 遇到贵人!

RTF: Yes if I’m in the area.

Pls check with bro abv if you want contact. Won’t be replying to request. Have to follow the unwritten code mah.
upped for the MR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1