The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2024, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagan View Post
This ML Y*y* I believe many of you will know her. Quite well known in geylang, look sweet and slutty. If you know, you know. Ever since she returned to SG recently from a break, she has become extra sensitive. Probably well rested and raring to get back into action.

You can feel the extra tightness. She can cum easily multiple times, and you can feel her trembling. With her often taking the lead, you can tell she really enjoys the interactions. GFE is super gao gao, excellent service attitude and very accommodating. For the average bro, you feel as if you can perform like a JAV star with your gf. Really ego boosting

Unfortunately, this gem will be leaving our shores next month with a oneway ticket. This is your last shot to try the legend before she rtc for good.
So sad after she go back to her homeland.
I miss her 水蜜桃腰 and her 水帘洞

Last edited by dontcheatmeleh; 14-07-2024 at 08:12 PM.
Old 14-07-2024, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 3
hewhowaitsforsu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhewhowaitsforsu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhewhowaitsforsu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Any recommendations for ML who cums easily?

I have an awesome ML who lets you finger her and she is wet like a sponge! UP my points, PM me to get contact
Old 14-07-2024, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
qwe78989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagan View Post
This ML Y*y* I believe many of you will know her. Quite well known in geylang, look sweet and slutty. If you know, you know. Ever since she returned to SG recently from a break, she has become extra sensitive. Probably well rested and raring to get back into action.

You can feel the extra tightness. She can cum easily multiple times, and you can feel her trembling. With her often taking the lead, you can tell she really enjoys the interactions. GFE is super gao gao, excellent service attitude and very accommodating. For the average bro, you feel as if you can perform like a JAV star with your gf. Really ego boosting

Unfortunately, this gem will be leaving our shores next month with a oneway ticket. This is your last shot to try the legend before she rtc for good.
Hi bro. Can share ctc and dmg? Thanks
Old 14-07-2024, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 10
elnino09 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelnino09 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Any recommendations for ML who cums easily?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewhowaitsforsu View Post
I have an awesome ML who lets you finger her and she is wet like a sponge! UP my points, PM me to get contact
only from fingerimg bro? can squirt too?
Old Yesterday, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1177 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnino09 View Post
Need to train our fingers 1st
Old Yesterday, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnino09 View Post
Fingering definitely can make them squirt, the problem lies with whether they let you finger. Not many willing to.
Old Yesterday, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
ML cum anot depends on your skill and also chemistry with her. No fix reply on this ba.

Like I bonk 1 ML at TPY call XM or Amy..When I bonk her she keep trembling and vaginal tightening at the time. After finish the deed, she tell me I make her cum and not many man visit her can make her gum. Only those with special size dick and the type she like she can cum many times....Some she dun like the face or dick will not cum at all..
She will always remember you lor…. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1