The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
danielcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
i think she work in a spa now.
Old 07-02-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Leopat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Joint at the Plaza, open or close?

Plaza spa was my favorite spa in the past and too bad that it's gone and I regret did not save the contacts for those MLs. Appreciate if any bro can share their contacts if you have it. Thanks a lot.
Old 11-02-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 9
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CunningLingual View Post
Ahhhh Aida... Brought back a lot of good memories. Will never forget how she always praised my kissing and frenching skills and how I take my time to enjoy foreplay...
Aida was my regular ML. Her massage plus FJ are top notch. Sensuous lady with sexy foreplay. Miss making her orgasm many times when FJ. Think she went back to Thailand? Uncontactable for some years.
Old 11-02-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 17
belgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to behold

Bros here, can PM share Eileen and Aida contacts if have? Miss them both
Old 13-07-2024, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
alpilles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello
Back to SG after a long stay in Europe.
The plaza was my favourite place and Aida my favourite ML. She was amazing. I stayed in touch with her few until 2017/2017 but then she stopped her WhatsApp so I think she went back to Thailand. If one of you guys are still in touch with her, drop me a PM.
Any equivalent place recommended?

Ps: at this place, I also had only once (unfortunately) a viet MILF called Christina. Let me know if you have her contact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1