The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Cherrypink4940, kopishopuncle

Old 10-07-2024, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 2
mikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant future
Re: MP along geylang rd

Wow bro! You are damned fast hand fast leg... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmallow14 View Post
Tried this new woman. She is fucking beautiful. One of the best at Geylang now. I wish she was much younger though because I think she is in her 30s but her body is exquisite, man made boobs, nice skin and amazing fucking ass. She likes to be painted haha, but oh my god that ass. I was trying to take my time but I came after she asked for doggy. She is so well built.
Old 10-07-2024, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1012 / Power: 11
lsjie has much to be proud oflsjie has much to be proud oflsjie has much to be proud oflsjie has much to be proud oflsjie has much to be proud oflsjie has much to be proud oflsjie has much to be proud oflsjie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
New exotic girl in town!

I was introduced to a new ML who arrived just a few days ago and working in a newly opened shop near the legendary Yoyo's joint. First time in Sg and first time work in the massage line.

Looks: 9/10 She is a minority tribe from Xinjiang PRC, which is very rare in the local scene. She has that demure exotic look, long flowing hair and looks like the chinese actress 迪丽热巴. Though she is not a SYT, she is still a stunning looker. At first she may appear a bit aloft but she opens up quickly when you engage with her.

Body: 8/10 Nice well balanced figure, smooth taut skin, natural and shapely boobs. Nicely trimmed down south.

Massage: 6/10 She is new in this line so the massage has room for improvements.

Svs & GFE: 9/10 She used to be a teacher back home and is still learning the ropes. Slow and steady catbath, bbbj, painting, french etc and she gladly takes instructions from customers on how to do better at the tasks. She loves being painted, very eager to please and accommodate various requests. She is super sensitive, tight and wet and can reach heavens easily non-stop. You can really see, hear and feel her genuine expressions of ecstasy, which is super turn on. She stops cumming only when you are exhausted. Excellent attitude, non-commercial feel and 100% genuine GFE. Totally shiok and definitely RTM!

Go visit her as soon as possible as she may be here for only a short period.
can share contact?
Old 10-07-2024, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
rb24dt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$$$$$ View Post
Am glad that you have enjoyed your time with PRC DotDot @ Geylang.
Hi bro mind sharing ctc pls?
Old 10-07-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
marshmallow14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wow bro! You are damned fast hand fast leg... lol
I already saw her yesterday before you posted but another brother went for her so I didn’t get to try. But after your post I definitely went for it haha
Old 10-07-2024, 09:40 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2478 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb24dt View Post
Hi bro mind sharing ctc pls?
Bro, you dig up a one month old post, from an account that’s (B)anned.

Hope you don’t expect a reply, because you’ll get zero, though the rest of us will be laughing at you.
Old 10-07-2024, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
rb24dt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Bro, you dig up a one month old post, from an account that’s (B)anned.

Hope you don’t expect a reply, because you’ll get zero, though the rest of us will be laughing at you.
Eh didnt see. i blind paiseh. It's ok bro gotta start somewhere.
Old 11-07-2024, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 7
CoffeeNChips is one of the Best!CoffeeNChips is one of the Best!CoffeeNChips is one of the Best!CoffeeNChips is one of the Best!
Quote:
New exotic girl in town!

I was introduced to a new ML who arrived just a few days ago and working in a newly opened shop near the legendary Yoyo's joint. First time in Sg and first time work in the massage line.

Looks: 9/10 She is a minority tribe from Xinjiang PRC, which is very rare in the local scene. She has that demure exotic look, long flowing hair and looks like the chinese actress 迪丽热巴. Though she is not a SYT, she is still a stunning looker. At first she may appear a bit aloft but she opens up quickly when you engage with her.

Body: 8/10 Nice well balanced figure, smooth taut skin, natural and shapely boobs. Nicely trimmed down south.

Svs & GFE: 9/10 She used to be a teacher back home and is still learning the ropes. Slow and steady catbath, bbbj, painting, french etc and she gladly takes instructions from customers on how to do better at the tasks. She loves being painted, very eager to please and accommodate various requests. She is super sensitive, tight and wet and can reach heavens easily non-stop. You can really see, hear and feel her genuine expressions of ecstasy, which is super turn on. She stops cumming only when you are exhausted. Excellent attitude, non-commercial feel and 100% genuine GFE. Totally shiok and definitely RTM!

Hi bro can share contact 🙏
Old 11-07-2024, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 15
boleh is one of the Best!boleh is one of the Best!boleh is one of the Best!boleh is one of the Best!
Quote:
New exotic girl in town! I was introduced to a new ML who arrived just a few days ago and working in a newly opened shop near the legendary Yoyo's joint. First time in Sg and first time work in the massage line. Looks: 9/10 She is a minority tribe from Xinjiang PRC, which is very rare in the local scene. She has that demure exotic look, long flowing hair and looks like the chinese actress 迪丽热巴. Though she is not a SYT, she is still a stunning looker. At first she may appear a bit aloft but she opens up quickly when you engage with her. Body: 8/10 Nice well balanced figure, smooth taut skin, natural and shapely boobs. Nicely trimmed down south. Massage: 6/10 She is new in this line so the massage has room for improvements. Svs & GFE: 9/10 She used to be a teacher back home and is still learning the ropes. Slow and steady catbath, bbbj, painting, french etc and she gladly takes instructions from customers on how to do better at the tasks. She loves being painted, very eager to please and accommodate various requests. She is super sensitive, tight and wet and can reach heavens easily non-stop. You can really see, hear and feel her genuine expressions of ecstasy, which is super turn on. She stops cumming only when you are exhausted. Excellent attitude, non-commercial feel and 100% genuine GFE. Totally shiok and definitely RTM! Go visit her as soon as possible as she may be here for only a short period.
wow.. please share ctc bro.

thank you in advance...
Old 11-07-2024, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lotibaojiak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mindsharing the contact? Thanks

Quote:
New exotic girl in town!

Old 11-07-2024, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWee0502 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
New exotic girl in town!

Thanks bro for the FR, texted her yesterday night and booked the earliest possible slot today. A great MILF not to be missed.

Look: 8/10, I pretty sure she was a solid 10/10 when she was younger, but I am a firm supporter of SYT, so have to minus 2. Face wise very pretty after she put on make up. She looks much younger in the room even though her voice still MILF voice. I wish she came to sg when she was much younger, definitely KTV ang pai material.

Body: 9/10, not bad, very well kept and smooth skin. 165 cm height.

Massage: 5/10, can tell she put in effort, but so so only.

FJ: 10/10, despite of she being MILF(normally my performance not so good when I fuck MILF), both of us still enjoy the FJ very much. Coz she is still very new in this trade(she just came to sg for a few days), she enjoys sex very much and can easily cum. For those of you who enjoy FJ with a ML non stop cum, definitely you have to try her. She can reach orgasm easily, not those fake moan, but you can literally feel liquid coming out kind. The foreplay was quite well done and her pussy was highly sensitive, so I din put in a lot of effort to bring multiple orgasm for her during the FJ. Couldn’t hold anymore when she said she about to reach orgasm at 1 point, just surrendered myself coz I turned on turbo button.

She can take instructions well and able to accommodate.
Old 11-07-2024, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 23
madnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samstermadnessman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hi, can provide contact please. Thanks.

Quote:
New exotic girl in town!

Old 11-07-2024, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Kagami000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
New exotic girl in town!

able to share her contact TIA
Old 11-07-2024, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
SaucyBoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
New exotic girl in town!

Hi bro may i have her ctc please?
Old 11-07-2024, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1195 / Power: 13
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

Thanks @mikhailG9 for the contact

To me it was a bit of a disappointment after the hype about dilraba and amazing ass. As an ass connoisseur my standards for 蜜桃臀 is much higher.

Apart from the aunty voice , no complaints, non commercial feel.
She does have beautiful long hair, smooth skin and a sharp nose.

RTM: No for me , got a lot on my to do list.
Old 11-07-2024, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 2
mikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant future

The legendary Yoyo has just announced in her telegram page that she is leaving our shores very soon.

Probably retiring from the trade liao. Another gem going too soon. Sad
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1