The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
kinkythai, NaughtyNatalie

Old 09-07-2024, 04:45 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3101 / Power: 3
kinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🫦💋KINKYTHAI💋🫦 AFFORDABLE PRICES WITH GOOD QUALITY🫦💋 10AM-2.30AM

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

QUALITY LOVERS @ AFFORDABLE PRICES
ONLY REAL PHOTOS, NO BAIT AND SWITCH

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
https://wa.me/66923244892
Old 09-07-2024, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
onepunchface is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronepunchface is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yoshi Kinkthai Thai

Looks: long hair and young beautiful hot chick. what you see is what you get, She looks exactly like her pics.

Body: petite with sexy body, slim with nice curves. Perky ass and fair smooth skin.

Boobs: quite big for me, is enhance and was a nice handful for me, she is meant for boobs lover, firm and had a good time playing with it.

Frenching: Very engaging, fierce, hot and wild lip locking kind of DFK.As we foreplay more and got more turned on and she get wilder. The intensity of the frenching also increased.

BBBJ: Blowjob was power as she blows me long with no teeth feel and deep throat at times. Mouth fuck her for awhile and she never reject i

Painting: Pussy shaved clean for you to eat and wet easily!!No smell and it was delicious and very good reaction while being paint.Gave her a good paint till juice flowing out.

FJ: Doggie position when I hold her hand back and she tilt looking towards me. Made the sex feel more hot. Very good and expressive moaner with very sexy facial expression. Thrust her deep till she moan and i cummed.

GFE: feel very pamper, lot of connection and she was willing to please, no black face and good chemistry.

RTF: Needs to recharge vitamin M first as she is my cup of tea.

Thanks bro Mickey
Old 09-07-2024, 08:19 PM
Samster (A)

kinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond reputekinkythai has a reputation beyond repute

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 09-07-2024, 11:24 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 10-07-2024, 08:36 AM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 10-07-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 10-07-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 10-07-2024, 03:54 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 10-07-2024, 04:56 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 10-07-2024, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 11
keyraccoon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeyraccoon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeyraccoon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sera from Kinkythai is average looking. One you will not reject
She is more towards a hot young milf type.
Long hair with a nice a sweet smile.
Well maintain body, petite and nice curvy figure.
Natural B cup, size not big but i feel just nice for her.
While playing with her nips, her small nips gets very hard when she high.
French like lost lovers. Throughout the session and non stop
She did a great job sucking my cock, very professional and skilful.
Did it at her own pace and long duration.
Very satisfied with her service here.
Pussy no weird smell and easily get wet.
Just make out a little and she is wet already.
Bonking session was intense, able to keep up with my energy level.
Very accommodating as i requested to change position a few times.
Can feel the tightness of her pussy when inside.
Service oriented and super satisfied with her service!
Gfe was good, we don’t feel awkward but was comfortable.

A good fuck in general, release stress and feel good after a hard day’s work.

Thanks bro Mickey
Old 10-07-2024, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 21
Casadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to all

Yoshi KinkyThai

Looks - Sweet lady with long hair and looks like a typical lady you can find in a thai club

Body - very good body shape, see liao will turn on. Fair skin with nice perky ass

Boobs - size just nice, C cup for you to play, au naturale melons

Freching - good never reject, no bad breath and it was passionate and sexy

BBBJ - wet and sloppy, the sensual type, blow, lick and suck like a horny high school girl - somehow reminded me of getting a bj in school toilet Lol

Painting - shaven and nice to eat, extra responsive and wet down there, pussy responded like a virgin first time being eaten by guy

FJ - wild and insane session, she is super horny and never enough of your cock. Wants you to keep pump her fast and hard. Moaning seems very genuine, brings me 10 years younger 😂

Gfe - very polite and not those convo killer, stare at me like I'm her crush or something

Thanks bro Mickey.
Old 10-07-2024, 08:38 PM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 11-07-2024, 12:02 AM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 11-07-2024, 08:53 AM
Samster (A)

👄💋KINKYTHAI💋👄

WHATSAPP @ +66923244892
Old 11-07-2024, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
HangerMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHangerMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had a session with Sera from KinkyThai

Looks: long hair and was quite chio like an OL, sharp feature and give me a seductive CFM welcome look.

Body: fair, young and tender smooth skin. Tight and slim body with no fats. No sign of giving birth. Like first time coming out to work

Boobs: Not good to determine the size but it was good enough for me to suck and play with and she was quite sensitive.

Frenching: It was good, we had non stop kisses from shower till we got in bed bonking. Just like a hot couple.

BBBJ: It's wet and slurpy, good suction and combination, will switch deepthroat for short while and just stuff my cock inside her mouth and she will know how to serve it. Got to stop her else sure will shoot.

Painting: small , natural wet and warm. Pretty sensitive, juicy and nice to lick. Make her climax and she went. wild.

FJ: capped on and she rode on me first and bend down to hug me at the same time dfk me. She got tired then i changed to missionary to. Her moan was so seductive and i unload everything after a few mins. Didnt managed to unload the 2nd time as i was too exhausted after the first round.

GFE: really feel like she was my gf at that moment, it was strong and nice, i almost kanna KC by her

RTF: yes if got time, overall a good bonk.

Treat her well bros! Okt is reliable and responsive.

Thanks bro Mickey
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1