The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-07-2024, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
2Fast4Lust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by newbiemgs View Post
Bro, is she Lucy with G cup?
Nope, nana
Old 09-07-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
2Fast4Lust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
230 full package got fj or just tit fuck?
Tit fuck and b2b nuru
Old 09-07-2024, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhao99 View Post
Don't anyhow. Later ppl assume you saying him. Zap you in his virtual world.
Do you even know what's 一针见血?It means "on point", you are the one assuming lol.
Old 09-07-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
There's literally 0 accountability and verifiability by the stuff that's posted here..

Some peeps need to chill and treat this section as EDMW entertainment cum laughter lol..
Yea man, some loser can't get what they wanted so they came here spit their shit. Some people exaggerates their charm and wealth to boost their nonexistent ego irl. Just laugh it off and if you are like me who cannot stand their shit then just shoot only, TCSS right? As the Lao jiao and 大炮佬 love saying
Old 09-07-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
mika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/vera-massage/

Hi bros, i saw her ad changed to hj but is fully clothed and no roaming during hj?

TIA
Old 09-07-2024, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 9
blademaster8888 is a name known to allblademaster8888 is a name known to allblademaster8888 is a name known to allblademaster8888 is a name known to allblademaster8888 is a name known to allblademaster8888 is a name known to all

FR for Xiaoyi
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/xiao-yi-massage/

Looks/body: 9/10 boobs really big, body okay with tattoos
Massage: 6/10 barely, but she tries
Service: 6/10 opted for BJ/CIM. A lot of teeth, not my liking. A little pain too
Damage: 4B
RTM: No, too expensive and BJ not to my liking.
Old 09-07-2024, 05:14 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 284 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42523 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
haha... 我们都臭名
Nvm, more haters better, I like to see those monkeys jumping around to entertain me. More shiok than HJ.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 09-07-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Those were the days where mls (Malaysian gals, no China bu at that time) earned ton of money. Earning about 20 to 30k a month in the 90s is really no joke. Of course, need to entertain many old fat uncles also very stress, so they are looking out for some nice guys to comfort them, and I am qualified.
Yes, Malaysian gals were great.
Bugis and Anson HC were some of those sweat memories....
Old 09-07-2024, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3799 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

皇帝在外边风流叫 游龙戏凤
王爷在外边风流叫 偷香窃玉
富家公子在外边风流叫 寻花问柳
有权有势的叫 沾花惹草
我这种在外风流说好听叫 用金钱换取异性肉体
说俗气一点就只是 叫鸡!

Aiya, call chicken only mah, happy most important.
No need quarrel here quarrel there.

Lai Lai, more FR pls!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 09-07-2024, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7043 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Heads up, XX aka R*yn* return tour soon gents.
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-xuan-xuan/

Service gao gao in this return short spell. It was like catching up with "old" flame experience. Cute foxy lady with max KC 💕 voice. Going to liven my life for a few weeks for sure.
Please exercise discretion when visiting her.
Thanks for the heads up, man! Her return is so timely and welcomed as i see today's offerings quite sian....
Old 09-07-2024, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 19
yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!yellowleaf is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Bugis HC really memorable in early 2000s.
Those Malaysian girls were fun.
Tried my 1st anal on a ml
Can tell that she is in pain but enjoying at the same time.
Her whole back was super sweaty and moan loudly in pain.

After the deed. I went to shower and she came back to the room after throwing all the stuffs.
She said all her fellow friends laughing at her loud moan.

Those were the days.
Old 09-07-2024, 07:38 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 284 Post(s)
Quoted: 4483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42523 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
We are the lucky batch that tasted those high quality Malaysian mls at that time. Still remember Porsche of Dragon Spa who is the super ang pai there. Need 2 weeks advance booking to get her, really crazy man.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 09-07-2024, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 0
MoWangWo168 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMoWangWo168 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I stayed in the far west, so location ok for me. Near Lakeside.

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/massage-helen/

As advertised, in shop. Shared with another gal. Common toilet. Very quiet place.

Worried that it is a landmine, she auto send me a photo. Not super chio and not ugly. Very pleasant looking.

The positives:
- Nice figure. Big Bs I think and has pointy nips. Not fat nor skinny. Just nice.
- can massage and has some strength
- can chat, smile and laugh
- HJ is good, she kept wanking my bro even though I released. I didn't take the BJ option.

Will support her when I am free at my place. Not much traffic maybe bcoz of the location.
Old 09-07-2024, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61633 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blademaster8888 View Post
FR for Xiaoyi
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/xiao-yi-massage/

Looks/body: 9/10 boobs really big, body okay with tattoos
Massage: 6/10 barely, but she tries
Service: 6/10 opted for BJ/CIM. A lot of teeth, not my liking. A little pain too
Damage: 4B
RTM: No, too expensive and BJ not to my liking.
Shag this price tag - i'm in favour of being generous but when girls decide to price themselves like this it's a huge red flag.

Even staying in a 5 star hotel doesn't justify it. If you've been in the scene long enough those girls staying in 5 star hotels generally have someone sponsor their hotel stay via points/vouchers etc.
Old 09-07-2024, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 4
Raylala36 is a splendid one to beholdRaylala36 is a splendid one to beholdRaylala36 is a splendid one to beholdRaylala36 is a splendid one to beholdRaylala36 is a splendid one to beholdRaylala36 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raylala36 View Post
Recommended by a close brother to the MR world of Sglonelyguy, first time venturing into new playground, with quite an amazing and memorable experience.

Aris (Aries in fact- told me they spelt it incorrectly), looks much better than her photos.

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/ariel-massage/

Location: 9/10, Central Area, have to go slightly earlier for limited roadside parking.

Face: 9.5/10, Dressed in a long body-hugging dress, I was greeted by a pretty face with a seductive smile and her womanly curves. She has this sexy seductive vibes about her and her fluent chinese makes communication at ease (She's not from Mainland China btw).

Massage: 7-8/10, good with strength, hardworking and tries to please. It is her 3rd stint in the MR world but first locally i learned.

Body: 8.5/10, Boobs are real, firm and soft to touch, proportionate to her body as shes slightly on the tall side. Always prefer natural, had a very slight tummy which isnt a big deal.

Attitude: 8.5/10, She does have her restrictions so refer to her services to be sure you dont get any rejection. But what she does provide, she tries her best.

The moment she pulled down the upper part of her dress, my lil bro was already rock solid hard with excitement from her constant teasing with me lying faced down. Her sexy moans while giving gentle caresses and strokes to my little bro and looking at that face finished me off quite early.

GFE: 9/10, doesnt allow kissing though, probably no chemistry with an old uncle, yet.

Friendly, always smiling and tries her best to accommodate, not a time watcher. Importantly she does not look at her phone while working on you- this is something simple yet even FLs commit this "crime" which pretty much turns off the mood.

Verdict: 9/10. I will return just for that face and attitude.

RTM for Ariel (previously reviewed
as Aries).

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/ariel-massage/

This time, the experience was even sweeter.
Greeted at the door by Ariel in a body-hugging sexy black dress
that accentuated her curves, she immediately caught my attention.
She welcomed me with a sweet smile and a hug before leading me to the room.

My previous session was during the daytime, so this time,
the experience was enhanced by the room's darkness,
illuminated only by the speaker's rainbow lights and accompanied by soft music.

The massage was just as good as before,
with Ariel able to adjust the strength to specific areas upon request.
Refer to my previous review for more details,
as this review aims to reaffirm her exceptional massage skills and beauty.

Ariel seems to be in her early to mid-twenties, though she wouldn't say for sure.
Standing around 1.67m tall, she looks stunning in a tight-fitting dress that highlights her slim frame.
Her natural, more-than-a-handful B+ or C cup breasts are very enticing.
She moans softly in your ear as the intensity of her stroking increases, bringing me to climax.
She then gave me a peck on the cheek before cleaning me up.

Conclusion:

ㆍPretty, tall, and slim with
curves.

ㆍNatural B+ or C cup breasts.

ㆍGood stereo system.

ㆍCan speak English and Chinese.

She does have certain boundaries, which might deter some.

However, for those looking for a decent massage with a pretty face & a sultry body and who speaks decent English & Chinese, Ariel is a great choice.

Dirty Sexy Bomb Dick
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1