The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 09-07-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
iamedmund55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerLee View Post
Pity is one thing, but he asked for it also la

Think that cause the tell him she not the jealous type, he can get attached while at same time continue whoring or go KTV.

End up is he the possessive and jealous type

His heart small and black

When she refused to share with him her instagram and facebook claiming the need for her own space and privacy,

he cannot accept it and slowly lose his shit
At the end of day having any relationship with FL always ends bad la

Either you heartbroken and lose money

She heartbroken

Better just chiong n bye bye
Old 09-07-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
offwhiter is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fah - Mansion
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.ph...1#post23492761

Looks: 9/10 - see the photo can resist, looks even better in person, totally my type, this type of chiobu u always see at orchard area

Body: 9/10 - slim hot figure

Boobs: 9/10 - Natural C cup, soft boobies

BBBJ: 9.5/10 - deep suction slow sensual bbbj

FJ: 10/10 - cannot get enough of her, favourite position in missionary, can see full view of her boobs bouncing up and down and see her facial expression, then grab hold of those boobies with both hands and french her then pump her turbo mode

GFE: 10/10 - gfe max gao gao
Old 09-07-2024, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
klazeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Julia from Rollypolly

OKT: funny guy, fast response

LOOKS: WYSIWYG, big eyes with luscious lips

BODY: tall slim figure with perky ass

FJ : super horny this girl, plus shes damn wet, her pussy juice flowing when i was pounding her in doggy, combine with her stereo moaning, exploding in her in no time

RTF: Yes, definately
Old 09-07-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
kman055 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Kelly fr Terminal21 July8th

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=966657

OKT – Fast response with clear instructions
Location wise is okay for me, during peak hours might find a hard time finding parking lot

The door opened shortly and in front of me was a cute young girl very petite and slim. She was smiling so sweetly that I wanted to eat her up immediately. Invited me inside, those black lace lingerie were so inviting

Looks – 10/10 she looks same as the photos and even better. Very polite and smiles a lot. Have strong resting bitch face look and it really appeals to me
Boobs – 8/10 natural A or B, but looks good on her
BBBJ - 8/10 sensual and slow, took her time really well and not rushing at all. Lick it all clean including my inner thigh both sides, hands busy playing my nipples
Dfk - 8/10 didn’t shy away when I kiss her, keep on teasing her lips and she let me in eventually
FJ - 9/10 she enjoys making love. Totally feel not commercial at all. Tried many different positions, tight and wet just what I expect from a Syt type of pussy. I entered her slowly in the beginning, just the tip only till she lift her hips demanding more, I thrust in completely. Her moans very authentic.
GFE - 10/10 off the chart chemistry. Don't feel like an FL. More like my flings from Thai. The way she look at you makes you feel the only one, careful bros hahaha
RTF - A rare gem that I would rtf happily
Old 09-07-2024, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
dofire is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fr for Nanny (RP)

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.ph...1#post23492721

Try her after reading so many good reviews about her

Looks: Syt pretty xiao mei mei

Language: can speak simple english

Body: 9 slim tight body, very smooth fair skin

Boobs: 8 B cup natural, fits her frame nicely

Pussy: shaved clean, smell nice too

Bbbj: 9 hardworking, good sensual bbbj

Fj: 10 non-commercial , gfe is high, its like love making with your gf. She takes her time to make u hard, good amount of foreplay. Frenching is a must for me so she obliged with catbath. pump her in many positions , she will duly obliged to your request

Gfe: 100% like your lover

Rtf: YES

Old 09-07-2024, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 15
ajsoh85 is one of the Best!ajsoh85 is one of the Best!ajsoh85 is one of the Best!ajsoh85 is one of the Best!

Dawn : Club Friday
Location - good, no need registration
Looks - Chio bu OL with fair skin, such a beauty
Body - B cup natural boobs, soft and sensitive.
BJ - Quite deep but didn't fit my whole tools, maybe cz it's too big for her
GFE - She's kinda shy at first, but giving me smile that melt my heart in a sec. Need to use some help from GT but ok.
FJ - Nice and smooth entering that tight pussy, cannot to deep cz she felt kinda hurt when I did it deep, tried some position but doggie and missionary were the best one. Full access to her body except as one of bro said she didn't like some of her body part being licked or kissed.
overall still a great bonk,worth to RTF

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.ph...544&highlight=
Old 09-07-2024, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 17
funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!funb is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by offwhiter View Post

Fah - Mansion
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.ph...1#post23492761

Looks: 9/10 - see the photo can resist, looks even better in person, totally my type, this type of chiobu u always see at orchard area

Body: 9/10 - slim hot figure

Boobs: 9/10 - Natural C cup, soft boobies

BBBJ: 9.5/10 - deep suction slow sensual bbbj

FJ: 10/10 - cannot get enough of her, favourite position in missionary, can see full view of her boobs bouncing up and down and see her facial expression, then grab hold of those boobies with both hands and french her then pump her turbo mode

GFE: 10/10 - gfe max gao gao
How come she is also listed in Fairies Finder ?
Old 09-07-2024, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 7
Ippt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Gotten Minnie from Silkstockings at 10am
Fresh and Smells good haha.

Looks: As per Pic wont cancel type. Big Boobs and big ass
Boobs: I was attracted to the big boobs and service so yeah she's perfect
BBBJ: Hardworking deepthroat with saliva. 10/10
FJ: Loves the pounding in doggy and Cum all over her ass haha. I had her Special and really wet and moist. Love it.
Damage: $150/90/2 (I think their Promo on TG only so have to check out +$100 for extra)
RTF: Yes for her boobs for sure and great services.

Thanks Bro Silk for the early arrangement
Old 09-07-2024, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 3
Malucky has much to be proud ofMalucky has much to be proud ofMalucky has much to be proud ofMalucky has much to be proud ofMalucky has much to be proud ofMalucky has much to be proud ofMalucky has much to be proud ofMalucky has much to be proud ofMalucky has much to be proud of

Laura(Lust365)

Looks: 10/10. Really Pretty Babe. Demure Great Looks.
Body: Nice figure great curves Nice boobs and body. Sexy Curves and love her standing nipples the moment my lips goes for the first lick.
Frenching: Speaks good french but not too agressive.
Pussy: Odorless and sweet can paint and she will try to wriggle away and once u hit the spot she's totally weak and will move herself to your tongue to make herself cum. Doesn't feels commercial she sure did cum
FJ: Tight and can change various positions without showing black face.
GFE: Always smiling and friendly. I would say one of the most friendly i had.

Overall: Laura is a nice lady Pretty lady whom made me comfortable. Her service standard is hardworking and good. Definitely a RTF material!!
Old 09-07-2024, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 1
Rock999 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRock999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesbond222 View Post
I feel you, Bro! If you go there during the day, you will get caught easily. Even I myself also had anxiety when heading to the back door in the late night. I would usually climb up the stairs discreetly to avoid detection. I would do my best to avoid this area. Somehow, no choice LL had to go there if the FLs were extremely good in BBBJ & sex.
I also try quietly walk up and avoid entering the floor if see someone along the walkway, didn't expect to see comment here the staff will knock on door asking guest out to register. Actions halfway how to go out wo. LOL
Old 09-07-2024, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 11
spiked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspiked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspiked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspiked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspiked is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bell - Club Friday
Looks - lil bit discount from pics but still pretty in a good way
Body - petite with some curves especially boobs area, enhanced but perfect fit for her body. No fat, slim.
BBBJ - good and wet, licking all over my tools and balls. Not missing every single area, DT.
GFE - she's more likely a little mistress, who pleased with every single thing that I do. Full attention to me.
FJ - this is where she's good at, like a boss riding me all the way, guiding my hand to play with her boobs while she riding me. Such a beautiful view to miss plus her pussy real tight. Switched to doggie and felt her pussy squeezed my dick, massaging all the way and in no time got my shot.
Easy to say she's one of the best bonk that I've ever had. Surely a gem on Club Friday.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.ph...000&highlight=

Old 09-07-2024, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 7
Bubblesser is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBubblesser is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBubblesser is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBubblesser is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by riggerMW View Post
Name: Alicia - Galaxy

Adorable bubbly sensation.

Looks: 8/10. To me she looked great, but it can be subjective for some as she was slightly different than those polished photos. Nonetheless, her bubbly chatty personality should win you over.

Body: 8/10, in a giffy, really slim, with c-sect line. After 2nd shot, I carried her up like a baby while we’re both naked. She was quite light, and she asked me to guess her weight, and I immediately went “48kg”. She clapped and gave me a big kiss while she was in my arm.. moment of bliss there

Boobs: 10/10 B cups. Natural, succulent sensitive nipples, delicious. A little sag perhaps due to breastfeeding, but still fresh and ripe.

Skin tone: Tanned skin, but not overly tanned. No tattoo (yes!)

Shower: SOP.

CBJ: 9/10. Actually quite well done here.

Painting: Didn't do.

Frenching: 10/10 damn fluent. Deep tonguing and suck lips one.

Fingering: Didn’t do.

FJ: 10/10. Her face, her moans.. wow.. real moans by the way. Our eyes locked as she moans. Felt like lovers for a minute there. And seeing her lying down on the bed with me pinning her arms up while rocking her in missionary made me come quick. pure pleasure.

Communication: ok English, google translate still needed for deeper conversation.

Location: quite near MRT; bigger place compared to previous place from this stable. Bigger room too. Strategically well hidden.

GFE: 10/10. She’s chatty, funny, took the initiative, and the type that hugs you a lot, with Frenching and lots of touching. If you’re one that dislike to be touched, you may not like it. But if touch is your love language, she’s the one. No doubt.

OVERALL: 4.5/5 bonk. A blissful experience, she's so adorable.. Galaxy gave me a special price for her too. Really appreciate that bro.

Thanks for reading!
Had a wonderful breakfast with this gem. Very adorable and willing to serve me well. Left the room happily and she worth for my return
Old 09-07-2024, 01:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Tictactits is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lady: Coleen
Stable: Lust365
https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ghlight=coleen

Okt: easy to deal with. Very accomodating

Looks: 9.5/10 strong CFM face
Body: 9/10 meaty hourglass
Boobs: 10/10 huge
Bbbj: 9/10 pro suctions
Fj: 9/10 willing to accommodate. Granted all my wishes
Gfe: 9/10 no time watching and black face
Old 09-07-2024, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 3
cgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samstercgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samstercgsuperman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=991996
Saw flirtygirl stable super value mystery promo so fast hand booked one session and got their most chio girl, lambo, sibei lucky

Lambo is short at about 150, big enhanced boob and very big eyes same as her pic, with slight make up makes her easily stand out from the rest in terms of look, compared to her younger sister from another stable, she is much More chio.
She is Not pse but more into gfe and taking good care of my little brother, her gliding on her bare pussy is Most shiok, almost cum in that position. Have to stop her but she seems not like being painted so just capped on and fighted for a good 45min to finish my loads in doggy position. During rest she can give a relaxing massage but i just let her rest beside me and sharing our social media
Overall the session is Very good value, she is First day with flirtygirl though previous with another stable where her younger sister still there, maybe her sister as next target but rtf to lambo is A must when vit m is Recovered

Lambo able to squeeze my love juice within an hour which make me impress. High GFE and service oriented. Rtf material
Old 09-07-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 7
Nusseryt is a glorious beacon of lightNusseryt is a glorious beacon of lightNusseryt is a glorious beacon of lightNusseryt is a glorious beacon of lightNusseryt is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Flora
From Galaxyxscorts

Yesterday had a great session with Flora, attitude was good and service I rate her 9/10

She was sexy and her body was slim too, we French and did some foreplay which already made her wet even haven't going down on her

Her pussy was tight and her moan was loud, can take deep heavy pounding which she let me pull both her arms when I was dogging her

She ended off last with riding me and ask me smack and squeese her ass as she loves the feeling which will make her more horny

Massage was a bonus after the deed and I left a happy man

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=992073&highlight=
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1