The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 08-07-2024, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 16
xtreme9pyro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxtreme9pyro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Loukme from Thai Fairies Review:

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=992448&highlight=

Okt 10/10 Responsive and nice dude
Looks 8.5/10 Foxy look, she is a photo model and very hot
Body 8.5/10 smooth skin and C cups. Petite but really perky ass
French 8/10 advanced french.
Bbbj 10/10 tongue playing on my dick to balls. She worked hard for CIM.
Pussy 9/10 odorless and clean. Fingering and painting allowed.
Fj 10/10 Loukme loves to ride with great stamina. Doggy her while seeing in big mirror was a huge turn-on.
Attitude 11/10 Her attitude and services made her a rare gem.

Be generous and gentle to her, bros.

Old 08-07-2024, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

Anya of Foxy Thai.
Had a great session with Anya this afternoon.
Okt prompt and patient with my queries.
Looks - petite lady with very long hair,
lightly makeup, big eyes and nice smiles,
light tanned, slim with small c section.
Attitude- great. Greeted me with a big smile and hug and
thank me for choosing her( first time from fl).
Shower with you and short bbbj with balls licking.
Frenching:- once in the room, initiate frenching with tongue action.
after mouthwash in toilet. French war started. She love to French.
Bbbj:- deep throat, side licks and balls licking slow and sensual.
eye contact with a hungry look.
Painting:- shaved and smooth, small labia and sensitive. Like to get her clitoris licked and sucked. Will guide you to rub her clitoris to get her pleasure. Wet and no smell.
Fj:- many patterns and proactive, moans and twitches when you lick her neck and boobs. ( B cups with small nipples.)
Will pull you in when she cummed. Will pull you for frenching and licks your nipples to make you high.
Massage.:- very good, she had learned in Bkk. On point and with strength. Will check with you on your preference. Hard or not so hard.
After massage she initiate 2nd rd with frenching but uncle old already so take it easy and carry on with massage. During shower we French again. This lady love to French.
Rtf :- yes before she goes back on the 22.
Old 08-07-2024, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 705 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?...0#post23496190

KinkyThai Coco

Small B natural boobies, visible birth mark on the tummy, bushy below

She will help you to shower before & after the deed

Actions start in the shower, she tease my nipple and start sucking it, bend down and give me a short bbbj

Back to bed, kissing, frenching, catbath & bbbj, cap on, start thrusting, changed a few positions, ended in doggy, she can take hard pounding also

I enjoyed kissing & frenching with her

Overall rating 7.5/10
Old 08-07-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3386 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Lay's price explode sia..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 08-07-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mr.killers is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just ended a session with Alicia from Galaxy.

As usual the booking was fast and smooth.
Alicia has a very sunny and cheerful vibe throughout the whole session. Service wise is tiptop nothing to complain. Any request you make she do her best to fulfill it. Able to change multiple position.

Will rtf if M vitamin permit.
Old 08-07-2024, 10:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mr.killers is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just had a session with Alicia from galaxy.
She has the very sunny and cheerful vibe throughout the whole session. Service is tiptop nothing to complain, able to change multiple position.
Will rtf if M vitamin permit.
Old 08-07-2024, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 5
BuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of lightBuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of lightBuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of lightBuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of lightBuggyCooky is a glorious beacon of light

Nana from Flirtygirls
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=992523

Saw TG promo and texted okt for a slot. Video send by okt to prevent from bait switch or landmine.

Nana dress up in her sexy suite and greeted me warmly when I reach the door step. Very polite and friendly lady.

Service wise was good very attentive and one thing good about her is her blowjon. Very hardworking and blows constantly. Ended my first shot in her mouth.

Gave me massage in between session and goes for 2nd shot she took the initiative to french with me and catbath me till I stands again. Caps on and rides on me but I prefer missionary, change positions and pump her deep and long till my 2nd shot cum.

Thanks okt for swift arrangement and instructions clear. Nana attitude was good and willing to serve
Old 08-07-2024, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 2
Dacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud ofDacomforter has much to be proud of

Lisa ( Lust365 )
https://thesbf.shop/showthr...highlight=lisa

Looks- 9/10 attractive, looker gal
Body- 9/10 gifted with good physique
Boobs- 8.5/10 just nice for my hand to grab
Pussy- 9/10 fresh smell and fresh juice
Bj- 9/10 hard working, tried her best to dt me
Fj- 9/10 she sounds so nice. I don't think she is faking it coz along with her sexy moans is waterfalls downstairs. Enjoyed fucking her in doggy a lot
Gfe- 9/10 high, like real lover. Likes cuddles and kisses
Old 08-07-2024, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Rog123456789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

OKT good as always! Good Location, easy access.

Aries FT
Looks: 8/10. SYT. Won't reject.
DFK: 8/10. Once the feeling comes, can really dfk. Like your gf
Boobs: Natural B, nice to grab
BBJ: 8/10, sloppy and can DT. Keep using her tongue to tackle the tip. Damn nice
FJ: Very hardworking! Cowgirl then switch to reverse the switch back

While resting will caress you lie in your arms like GFE. Thank you OKT for arranging, OKT never once fail
Old 08-07-2024, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Doublewhemy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Laura /Lust365
https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ighlight=laura

Looks: 9 angelic beauty. She's the one for me
Body: 10 perfect shape and height
Boobs: 10 C cup boobies
Pussy: 9 sweet
Bbbj: 9 pro suctions. Warmth of her mouth and sliminess of it. Damn siok
Fj: 9 she's made to fuck all I can say.
Old 08-07-2024, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 18
aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!

Lisa from Lust
6/7/2024

The above pic most resembles her.

Still fresh, and good in the sense that she doesn't know how to 'shortcut' customer yet. Gave me 2 baths, won't avoid DFK, etc. Some gals just ask u bath yourself....

The transition from the 'fake' massage, to cuddling, to FJ was great. Bakness is about 3. 2 would be more ideal for me, but still very acceptable.

no enhancement, so not that perky. I would say its preferable to those that look too solid.

RTF; yes. hope she stays 'fresh'.

Tip: she is longing for thai food. She was getting by eating instant noodle from 7-11. So maybe you can unlock more stuff if you do buy her thai food.
Old 09-07-2024, 12:32 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 4
Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbombadil3 View Post
Just a friendly PSA for folks booking at Y*** hotel in g land. Staff was banging the door in room adjacent to mine and was shouting at the gal to ask her guy to register. I saw this as I was leaving the room. Take care guys.
I had been there a few times before to bonk the ladies in the late night . I never like that area in the first place. Somehow, no choice but I would go to the back discreetly & climb the stairs up to avoid detection. Frankly speaking, I prefer discreet private apartments to hotels.
Old 09-07-2024, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 6
PowerRod is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerRod is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerRod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Oong (FoxyThai)

Looks: 8/10
Bbbj: 9/10
French: 10/10
Fj: 9/10

Really tall and leggy premilf, the previous reviews were not joking when they said she is sexy with all natural B cups perfect for squeezing. Very good BJ technique and able to DT me, and didnt even let me breathe much during FJ since she kept frenching me nonstop. Only issue maybe comms not perfect but GT can solve, else her GFE really genuine and overflowing.

Pity I didn't get a chance to find her earlier but hope she'll be back. This lady really not to be missed and not surprised so many folks rtf her.
Old 09-07-2024, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Dudddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerLee View Post
The perpetual meal ticket will last only as long as it provides the highest value,

once a whale appears and shows some interest in her, interest will start to wane

Again i am not say all working in Siamdu, FL or KTVs are like that.
But i seen close up how well they know the game

Those who get hitched also need to accept there will inevitably be one or a few giks.
The giks provide what you cannot provide for her

Maybe your dick small, a gik can provide that
Maybe your sexual stamina low, a gik can provide that
Maybe you not that good looking, a gik can provide that
Maybe your body not hot enough, a gik can provide that

Basically, she is able to find someone to satisfy her ever changing flavor of the week

So unless your ego can take it, really gotta think twice

And bear in mind, words of promises are just words, you cannot 24/7 monitor her unless you move to BKK with her

Trying to control her from a distance like from Singapore is an impossible task
She will respond with words like, if you love me, you will trust me ? or If you love me, give me freedom.

He kena one is; if you love me, you not let me working like this again,

So he gong gong send money support her living expenses without knowing she still contacting other customers, potentially landing another dumb whale.
Yea i payed my fair share of tuition fees chionging for more than a decade while i gained a lot of wisdom and see more open.

It takes a lot of experimentation to really see past the whole game

End day really if wanna stay safe best just treat it as a commercial thing

Get in get off get out

I dont really blame these girls to be honest , like chinese saying meat served to the mouth where got reason not to eat? She dont eat with this kind of naive mentality another girl will also makan

In these kinda situations the most merciful thing they can do is cut off contact with u then at least can heal and cut loss

Some really as said, will eat and even bone no spit out

Also one thing is no one will hiam money too much , i say perpetual meal ticket is because the focus will shift to the main bigger ticket, while see how much more she can get out of smaller tickets thats why i say she dump the guy after bigger meal ticket come along is actually merciful alr
Old 09-07-2024, 12:39 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 4
Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!Jamesbond222 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerLee View Post
This is a short PSA

Another bro I know just kena heart broken by a thai FL who was here recently, he is one of countless I have seen, who kena jialat jialat from Siambu, Viets or PRC.

Despite multiple warnings from fellow bros to not fall in too deep, he dove in head first, about 1-month nia like kena gongtao deep deep.

Even if successfully get hitch, odds much lower than striking 4D, you still need to have deep enough pockets to take care of her parents' or a bunch of relatives’ problem in her hometown.

Not forgetting that most will refuse to leave their friends behind in BKK and move in with you long term, so you will feel freaking insecure when she MIA, go party and get drunk, not unless you move in with her.

Some FL I know whom i know personally; their KC skills is no joke one, even when joking around with me, sometimes also can get caught out

Please don’t try play the game, act like pro, go dangle the marriage carrot in front of FLs thinking they will fall head over heels with you.

Seasoned FLs are more experienced and are masters of the game.

Do remember, they service men for a living, their skills are well honed, you only know them for how long ?
Europeans, American, Arab, PRC, Taiwanese, Malaysian, Japanese, Korean, Singaporean and many more, they sleep with more nationalities than most of the bros here have banged.

My bro got his blood sucked dry, eaten up whole and have his bones slowly spat out to use as toothpick.

Now slowly picking up the shattered pieces of his once whole heart and counting the loses from the amount he spent on her for food, drinks, allowance, rent, car, holiday and multiple gifts to her and her family in hometown. Lucky no STD or other weird shit with long lasting issues

Please don’t play the game if you cannot handle the very high chance of disappointment or cannot accept a total lost on the amount of money you spent, it will definitely not equate to the expected return in satisfaction or love.

General advice and warning, especially bros who receive special service or felt special to the FL, you pay to enjoy and release, at most get contact go BKK book them again privately.

Please don’t get emotionally attached, or worst still, think you are special, especially if you spent money on her in addition to booking, you are not special, our Yusof Ishak is the only one who is special
I felt really pity about this fellow bro who got emotionally cheated by a FL.
Frankly speaking, it’s alright to make friends with the FLs if you can click along with them. However, the moment they talk about asking for money, it’s time to call off the friendship & move on. It’s ok to become friends with benefits but never fall in love too emotionally.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1