The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2024, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 1
kennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to all
the feel of how strongly the ml enjoys the fuck

Originally Posted by kombust View Post
same thoughts. i also think the feel of how strongly the ml enjoys the fuck also turns me on.

as title suggest, this i got this line from bro @kombust

wanted to ask the bros out there, do you know of any MLs that enjoys the deed? like truly enjoy it.

the few that i thought does is XX from Upper Paya Lebar, near the famous curry place, but heard she RTV liao. any bros with recco?
Old 04-07-2024, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 675 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2234 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: the feel of how strongly the ml enjoys the fuck

women pretend they enjoy since caveman time... u say leh?

thousands of years pass down skill from generation to generation so easy to tell? 99% of the time.. man finish liao woman just start to enjoy only... they act like enjoy to make man feel good only.. especially if you pay her...

part of service provide....
Old 04-07-2024, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 13
sxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ya dont think too much into it...if you like what you see then just enjoy it and take it at surface value.
Old 04-07-2024, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Kokatua is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKokatua is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennese2006 View Post
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
same thoughts. i also think the feel of how strongly the ml enjoys the fuck also turns me on.

as title suggest, this i got this line from bro @kombust

wanted to ask the bros out there, do you know of any MLs that enjoys the deed? like truly enjoy it.

the few that i thought does is XX from Upper Paya Lebar, near the famous curry place, but heard she RTV liao. any bros with recco?
Waaa XX rtv ah? No wonder try contact her no reply.
She was good
Old 04-07-2024, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

most men r not sensitive enough to ‘feel’ if she pretending or really enjoying…
Old 04-07-2024, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 8
Noobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokatua View Post
Waaa XX rtv ah? No wonder try contact her no reply.
She was good
Yah man.. miss her liao le.. even though she might be faking it.. but I still love visiting her..

Ultimately, we are the paying customers.. we enjoy what we see and feel.. I think that’s what it matters.. they have so many insertion daily.. the deed itself is no longer a pleasure to them but work to them.. unless if they are just damn horny..
Old 04-07-2024, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 1
kennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to allkennese2006 is a name known to all

it's still possible luh. i've seen some stories here or there saying some of the MLs will call their customers back at little to no charge. or offer extended session foc etc.
Old 04-07-2024, 01:06 PM
SBF Supporter

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7658 / Power: 21
Sixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond reputeSixth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
women pretend they enjoy since caveman time... u say leh?

thousands of years pass down skill from generation to generation so easy to tell? 99% of the time.. man finish liao woman just start to enjoy only... they act like enjoy to make man feel good only.. especially if you pay her...

part of service provide....
agree bro. Especially if you pay her she will try ber best to make you feel good hoping that you will gjve her more business by visiting her more frequently
Old 04-07-2024, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
it's still possible luh. i've seen some stories here or there saying some of the MLs will call their customers back at little to no charge. or offer extended session foc etc.
All these dua pao stories 听听就好. Don’t believe everything u read online. Especially on sbf.
Old 04-07-2024, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!

Very few and far between. Regardless of the moaning. Occasionally you come across some who might but wtf knows? But sometimes, maybe. Hopefully for them it's good sometimes...
Old 04-07-2024, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 6
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
unless it’s Andy Lau telling the story…. just take it with a pinch of salt lol
Old 04-07-2024, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41200 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

99.99% PRCs working ladies r good at acting n make u cum fast

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32762743
Old 04-07-2024, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3480 / Power: 14
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
99.99% PRCs working ladies r good at acting n make u cum fast
Yes definately all prc good at acting but i do encountered one is at tg pagar spa the infamous triple a joint which has water bed mosha whr mosha bath and special all in one room

After complete the deeds at the mosha room we both petting like hell n when go back room change ml jio one more round this time i servicr her as she said csnnot tahan so manage to have a bonus round . . Those were the days
Old 04-07-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41200 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Yes definately all prc good at acting but i do encountered one is at tg pagar spa the infamous triple a joint which has water bed mosha whr mosha bath and special all in one room

After complete the deeds at the mosha room we both petting like hell n when go back room change ml jio one more round this time i servicr her as she said csnnot tahan so manage to have a bonus round . . Those were the days
Nothing come again as good old days
Been thru then n now I retired to save my $$$

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32762743
Old 04-07-2024, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4500 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

if she orgas like ririsu amano, very likely she enjoy the piak

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1