The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-06-2024, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ZTTS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tesla from GentleMenClub24

Shave: Yes
French: Yes
English: Conversational.
Looks: Will not reject. Very young.
Body: Nicely proportion
BBBJ: She is good, no teeth rubbing feeling.
FJ: Soft moan and accomodating

She is a nice young lady, easy to talk to and BBJ is good. One of those young gal you encountered and you would like to get to know them better

Fast response and easy arrangement during booking and instructions are clear and precise.
Old 30-06-2024, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JacksonT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a genuine question, not going to name the stable but do stables reject new customers? I tried contacting a stable via WhatsApp and was told to verify via sbf and when they saw I was new, they blocked me without any context. May I know if I’m doing something wrong? Appreciate any tips 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Old 30-06-2024, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 14
himeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to beholdhimeya is a splendid one to behold

maybe they're just being extra careful, then no choice, just find another stable and try your luck.
Old 30-06-2024, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by himeya View Post
maybe they're just being extra careful, then no choice, just find another stable and try your luck.
Man that sucks. Was eyeing the girls there for awhile. Thank you bro
Old 30-06-2024, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ZTTS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonT View Post
Just a genuine question, not going to name the stable but do stables reject new customers? I tried contacting a stable via WhatsApp and was told to verify via sbf and when they saw I was new, they blocked me without any context. May I know if I’m doing something wrong? Appreciate any tips 🙏🏻🙏🏻
It happened to me, too; I was not very active in FL for a period and also posting reviews. They just want to be careful in accepting cusotmer and it's understandable.
Old 30-06-2024, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZTTS View Post
It happened to me, too; I was not very active in FL for a period and also posting reviews. They just want to be careful in accepting cusotmer and it's understandable.
Yeap… I guess just unlucky. They have very good pricing as well, wasted
Old 30-06-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
lotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Are you using a recycle number? Or u have been used for past 10yrs. Probably previous user have banned. You haven't meet a okt (still in this forum) ask for your personal email and quote can use your company or school email. Haa. Better run this type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonT View Post
Old 30-06-2024, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotongboy View Post
Are you using a recycle number? Or u have been used for past 10yrs. Probably previous user have banned. You haven't meet a okt (still in this forum) ask for your personal email and quote can use your company or school email. Haa. Better run this type.
I’m using my overseas number because don’t want to use personal number. Overseas number been using for couple of years alr and booking with other stable seems fine. Just sian because eyeing them for awhile alr and very good pricing hais
Old 30-06-2024, 10:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Nqbnfz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Sara, Lust365
https://thesbf.shop/showthr...highlight=sara

Looks: 9/10 pics don't give her justice, pretty in pics. Prettier in person
Body: 9/10 nice physique
Boobs: B cup but actually looks bigger in person. I know keep on fondling her. Very difficult not too as she is so sick in softness. Plus it's natural I don't feel any bubble inside
Bbbj: 9/10 solid BJ. Can hear the gag gag sound
Painting/69: 9/10 taste good and easy peasy to make her drip
Fj: 10/10 horny gal. No need to say much I give her 10 for v good service

Don’t miss this gem bros
Old 30-06-2024, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4182 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimasu View Post
Today I just had my 1st try for dome 1. A little disappointed.

Initially give me a room number, press bell no response. Msg okt told me wrong room.. went to new room number, open door, confirm different person.. (ive seen adv of the girl i wanted for a while now, the girl i met told me just come sg 5 days ago) double check with okt he say its correct. Check with the girl she nvr heard of the name that I booked. Then I think it shd be a swap or fake adv.. anyway I just went ahead since the girl is decent enough, to save the trouble..

Service turns out a little sub par.. the usual stuff leading to 1st shot was pretty OK. after 1 shot.. tell me to rest and sleep on another bed and she went to look at phone.. but I just move into lie next to her.. after a while she stop her phone watching we lied down in spoon position. She went into real sleep and started snoring lol.. after a while I check the time, left about 20min I really felt like no mood hence I left early without doing 2nd shot (anyway 1x and 2x in dome 1 not much diff in terms of $$)

After leaving, I check the adv of that tank, I recognised who that girl was which is another one. Texted okt about it and he say maybe some error from his staff.. he will check.. but I don't expect an answer from him lah..

I will not share which tank is this as I do not want to spoil their biz, and giving benefit of doubt it was possible that its a genuine mistake in the assigned room. Sorry bros, just ranting. Cheers
When you spend enough time in D1, you will gradually identify the stables that employ bait-and-switch tactics. These stables use such strategies to lure customers because they are aware that there will be naive customers who do not walk away or are too chicken to share the details.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 30-06-2024, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 1
shimasu is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimasu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
When you spend enough time in D1, you will gradually identify the stables that employ bait-and-switch tactics. These stables use such strategies to lure customers because they are aware that there will be naive customers who do not walk away or are too chicken to share the details.
Yep I agree with u. On hindsight I shd have just clarify further or leave. Many bros had pm me and shared useful info, thanks
Old 30-06-2024, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
littleAJ is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Stable: FoxyThai
Sbf Profile Link https://thesbf.shop/member.php?u=943416
Telegram Link:
https://t.me/+45M5rZDBtos1ZGQ9

Model Name: Nicha

Looks: 7/10 similar to picture
Body: 8/10 abit meaty, but nice ass
Kiss/French: 9/10
Bbbj: 9/10 👍
Cim: 9/10 👍
Cof: didn’t ask
AR: didn’t ask
FJ: 8/10
GFE/PSE: 9/10
Rtf: won’t be able to as going overseas
Overall: 8.5/10

Add on detail:
very bubbly and friendly, breaks the ice easily. Service was good. Room was clean and proper towels provided. Bbbj + cim was superb.
Old 30-06-2024, 11:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 13
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

RTF ANYA from FT

RTF session for the lactacting mum, this time her service got better.

solid 15min AR, tongue deep drilling

massage between session that transited into full on catbath from earn to toe.

still as crazy as every, riding until my balls were wet with her juices.

can squeeze her tits as hard as you want, she likes them squeezed hard.
Old Yesterday, 12:03 AM
Samster (M)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
geigroutte is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Patricia (GENTLEMENCLUB24)

Lady: Patricia
Shave: Yes
French: Yes passionate
English: Very good and can converse well
Looks: Similar to pics/video
Body: Like the video, slim, tight and tall
Boobs: Enhanced
FJ: Wet and accommodating with moans

Overall: Sweet and nice girl, easy to talk to and tries to please during the whole session. As with all other FRs on her, you won't be disappointed
Old Yesterday, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Subarashi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Chloe SS
30/06/2024

Location: Not really near MRT, more convenient by car. Place itself is good enough. Lots of towel.
Started with usual shower. Noticed she doesn't really talk much.
Body: 7/10 Cute GND look. Smaller than she looks on photos, but can confirm it's her
Catbath:7/10 no comment, standard
Bbbj: have braces, so not doing
French: same as above, only light pecks
FJ:7/10 two positions, but feels a little loose. Might also be due to me having some issues.
Forgot I booked for 60 min instead of 90 mins ,so 2nd shot was rushed.

Showed me her pet dog and her tiktok, between the 2 shots.
Overall a decent bonk, she was friendly and hospitable. Going back in 3 days apparently.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1