The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2024, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 1
jaypaq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hotel/Accomodation experience

Hi bros,

In the process of planning next trip to BKK, and looking for hotels in Sukhumvit that are guest friendly. Will be there for about a week so looking for something a bit nicer 4-5 star that is convenient between NEP and Thermae.

Saw Key Premier Sukhumvit (in Soi 7), but no response from hotel when I emailed asking if they were visitor friendly. Any bros been there and can enlighten me?

Or any other recommendations would be appreciated.

TIA
Old 28-06-2024, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CorbinAura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hotel/Accomodation experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypaq View Post
Hi bros,

In the process of planning next trip to BKK, and looking for hotels in Sukhumvit that are guest friendly. Will be there for about a week so looking for something a bit nicer 4-5 star that is convenient between NEP and Thermae.

Saw Key Premier Sukhumvit (in Soi 7), but no response from hotel when I emailed asking if they were visitor friendly. Any bros been there and can enlighten me?

Or any other recommendations would be appreciated.

TIA
Asking directly black and white, i think they dont want to openly say they dont check. image issue that why no response.

most budget / boutique hotels dont really check.

i think if you hold the keycard in your hand and walk in straight to the lobby with the girl they might not stop?
Old 28-06-2024, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 1
jaypaq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hotel/Accomodation experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorbinAura View Post
Asking directly black and white, i think they dont want to openly say they dont check. image issue that why no response.

most budget / boutique hotels dont really check.

i think if you hold the keycard in your hand and walk in straight to the lobby with the girl they might not stop?
You are probably right, but as I have to pay for all the days in advance, if on the first night I get stopped then its gonna be a lonely week for me!

Been looking at websites that rate "guest friendly" hotels and no mention of this particular place.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1