The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2024, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
decige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Unexpected encounter.

(giggling loudly) okay
Old 27-06-2024, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
decige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Without any hesitation, I buried my head between her thigh and start licking fervently with my eyes closed
Old 27-06-2024, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 22
DeViLzAgEnT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDeViLzAgEnT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvowolf View Post

We made our way to a hotel around Jalan Besar, and checked in. The proceed was quite fast as I had made booking the night before.
Upon reaching the room, A looked at me shyly, then slowly walked toward the bed.
Being a mountain tortoise, after I closed the door and insert the keycard into the key holder, I looked around the room.

hi Bro Sylvowolf,

Thanks for the effort to write up and share your story..

Just wondering which hotel you visited as it looks nice from your posted photos.. How much did you pay for it?
Old 27-06-2024, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 7
AlphaChiquita has much to be proud ofAlphaChiquita has much to be proud ofAlphaChiquita has much to be proud ofAlphaChiquita has much to be proud ofAlphaChiquita has much to be proud ofAlphaChiquita has much to be proud ofAlphaChiquita has much to be proud ofAlphaChiquita has much to be proud ofAlphaChiquita has much to be proud of

Love your story
Old 28-06-2024, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
bisiko73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice room comfort stay
Old 28-06-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
didiwo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A: come sayang
Old Yesterday, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 1
Sylvowolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySylvowolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Firstly, I’d liked to thank everyone for the support and patience.
I do understand that the writing style might not suit the taste of some. I want to write as truthful as possible, without too much falsehood or bragging.
As A has limited off days, intimate action will be limited.
However, to spice things up, I intend to go hotel hopping and might start to explore tools to pleasure A in time to come, since I put more emphasis on foreplay than going straight into action.

As for DeViLzAgEnT‘s enquiry:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeViLzAgEnT View Post
hi Bro Sylvowolf,

Thanks for the effort to write up and share your story..

Just wondering which hotel you visited as it looks nice from your posted photos.. How much did you pay for it?

Thanks DeViLzAgEnT for the support and upping.

We went to Kam Leng Hotel.
The price that day was $108 for 4 hours after including GST and service charges. And I didn’t take the photos. I forgot to take photo that day so grabbed them off the internet to illustrate how the room look like. Hope it helped to readers to imagine the scene better.

Without further ado, I’ll continue the story….

==================================

Thinking about A’s treatment and situation seriously ticked me off.
Seriously, who I am right mind would locked another human being in within a compound and restrict movement?
Is this kidnapping or enslavement?
If you own a pet and you decided to go on a tour, would you lock it at home alone and go on a tour?
Somehow, you would send it to a pet hotel or get a friend to take care of it during your absence.
Therefore, does that mean that A’s well being is lower than that of a pet?

According to the penal code, such practise towards A could be classified as wrongful confinement should any thing happen to her, such as fire or if she collapsed without anyone knowing.

Quote:
Wrongful confinement
340.  Whoever wrongfully restrains any person in such a manner as to prevent that person from proceeding beyond certain circumscribing limits, is said “wrongfully to confine” that person.

Punishment for wrongful confinement
342.  Whoever wrongfully confines any person shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year, or with fine which may extend to $3,000, or with both.

Wrongful confinement for 3 or more days
343.  Whoever wrongfully confines any person for 3 days or more, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 2 years, or with fine, or with both.

Wrongful confinement for 10 or more days
344.  Whoever wrongfully confines any person for 10 days or more, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 3 years, and shall also be liable to fine.

Pondering hard, I considered if I should report to MOM. However, I remembered that A mentioning being the sole bread winner for her household back in Indonesia. Back at hometown, she has 2 teenage daughters and an elderly mother to take care of and her useless divorced husband ain’t paying a single freaking penny. Thus, I shelved the idea of MOM reporting. (I wonder what would others do given this situation)

Fortunately, A got better a few days later and employer and his household returned as well, relieving the burden in my heart.

————————————————

One more week passed, A and I was chatting via WhatsApp and she shared that T whom we met during the last outing has a concern with delayed menstruation.

Upon further clarification, I learnt that after we separated with T, she met a Bangladeshi and they went to hotel there after. (Wah fast siah!)

“So is it because she stressed or the guy shot inside?” I enquired.

“Dunno.” A replied

“Ask her to get a pregnancy kit and test if she is worried.”

“Usually, her menstruation comes a week after mine, yet hers hasn’t come after a week.” A highlighted.

“Understandable, that’s why I say she should test if she is active like F.” I emphasised.

Honestly, I expressed concern for her friend’s situation. However, being a grown man with sexual needs, I can’t help but fantasied about having a threesome with the 2 of them. Since T has a MILF look.

Last edited by Sylvowolf; Yesterday at 04:13 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1