The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-06-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 9
LaxBro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLaxBro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Just finished my slot with Jewel, Terminal21. Worth the effort and wait.. several days tried to find. Slot but couldn’t find the match timing.

Frenching/kissing was out of this world. From shower to bed, almost non stop kissing. Stripped off my clothes erotically, caressing my erect 2ic from my jeans while her mouth in my neck. This girl knows what is foreplay and deliver it spot on.

She looked horny, responsive and energetic for an afternoon slot. Breaks the ice easily even for someone like me who dont talk much. Her services needs no commenting , quality was superb like other bros have mentioned. A pro in giving BJ and moans like a super horny GF demanded you to fuck her hard and deep.

Remarks: She actually like to be fingered, makes her pussy filled with juices

Hopefully she will be here for a while and manage to RTF again
Old 24-06-2024, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 3
Titopi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Lali from 99 babes

Okt: swift booking with clear instructions to get into room. Must make sure you follow exactly, and easy to get in.
Location: nice hotel in central with nearby mrt. Biggest room I've seen so far.
Looks :she's a pretty girl like the pics.
Body :very fair north thaiand young body, nice to grab n hug
Boobs: bcup with pink nipples.rare to find
Bbbj: sloppy slow style knows the technique , no teeth effect.
Fj: excited n will moan to my rhythm no matter how long I take. Good rider also. But i preferred to pound her hard instead
Gfe: chatty can speak Chinese. Polite and service orientated. Gave very strong massage between shots.
Rtf : great value young and pretty.
Old 24-06-2024, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1534 / Power: 10
KinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant futureKinksHunter has a brilliant future

Honey The Pimp Club

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=990385

I felt an urge to book another girl. While surfing and upon seeing Honey's listing, I became increasingly curious about her.
So I contacted OKT bro Tony for the first time to set up a session.

Luckily, I managed to get an appointment in the afternoon.

She has a look that somewhat resembles a Chinese appearance, which might be appealing to those looking for that specific vibe.
Just a slight discount from the video and pictures posted on the OKT’s SBF and Telegram page. Otherwise not a big deal.

Her well-enhanced C-cup boobies were a pleasure to touch, and she seemed to enjoy being caressed.

Her BBBJ was exceptionally good, maintaining a steady and gentle pace while skillfully avoiding any discomfort when she still had braces on.

The intense French kissing session was enjoyable. It felt like a passionate exchange, creating a strong connection.

She was open to trying any sexual position I suggested.
My favorite was the missionary position. The way she displayed her facial expressions and made those enticing sounds left a lasting impression.

Just thinking about that moment is enough to excite me.

I'm glad I tried this new location which is discreet and had a decent experience with a girl who really stood out.

If I get the chance, I'd definitely love to see her again when my schedule allows.

I give this session a score of 8.5/10
Old 24-06-2024, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2108 / Power: 14
gunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond reputegunnersrox123 has a reputation beyond repute

Wanted to rtf Loraine but timing not match. So okt intro me Alicia

Alicia video presented by okt and although her boobs was man-made, she make use of her parts to fulfill my needs.

I rate her 8/10 for all that

Her service puts in lots of effort and her attitude was good. She out to please me well. Pound her deep and long her moans was genuine.

Blowjob suction was good too.

Thanks okt for the arrangement.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=990644
Old 24-06-2024, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 2
xiaobudian8123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiaobudian8123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Gina from Terminal 21

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=990643

New comer that Bro Kim brought all the way from Thai to this shore

Looks 9/10 Mid 20s lady, fair white skin as they said little discount from pics but still a sweet lady

Body 9/10 Became one of my option for petite lady, natural boobs and perky ass nice combination bro

GFE 8.5/10 Okay with basic English but I can feel her attention, not a time watcher

BJ 9/10 Nice deep with wet and power suction

FJ 10/10 Cute moans especially with her petite body can carry her around for challenging position, allowing me to deep fck her 1st shot in no time, no rush after that she hugged me tight till I inisiate us to get some shower, 2nd in doggy she allowed me to slap her perky ass

Squeeze out 2s out of me in approx 60mins.

Great bonk, body and services will always makes me want to come back more
Old 24-06-2024, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 10
wester22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwester22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwester22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

HAZEL
TERMINAL21
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=990247

Looks: 8.5/10 pretty but photos slightly filtered. Overall looks I won’t reject, chio looking Pre MILF

Body: 8/10 Slim and well taken care body. Have some nice sexy tattoos, looks great when she wore that black lingerie

Boobs: 10/10 another asset is her nice enhanced tities. Enhanced but looks perfectly for her. Must be one factor why bros and like me myself lusting for her.

Bbbj: 9/10 she is full energy and tirelessly sucked me for long time. Appreciate her willingness to please with good attitude. Asked her to lay on her back while I hovering her face almost sit on it and my cock on her mouth.. she comply and suck like a pro

Fj: 9/10 not super wild moves but she was extremely wet and playful. Managed to control not to cum early as i really want bonk her good. Finished with COF which she take it like a champ

Gfe: 9/10 bubbly personality, very friendly and offer massage

Massage: 9/10 short and sweet head massage on my temple. Wanting it lasr for no time left

Will RTF if have opportunity
Old 24-06-2024, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
Kingsmen89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl: Metal
Agent: ONESIAM

Thank you bro @ONESIAM for arranging my session with Metal! My ratings for her:

Looks : 9/10 - Slutty looks with CFM eyes throughout the session.
Body : 10/10 - Amazing body especially those huge boobs! A must-try for boob lovers like me.
BBBJ (Blow Job): 10/10 - Wet, sloppy with strong suction as she looks at you with her CFM eyes.
Pussy/ 69: 10/10 - Clean shaven with no smell. Unforgettable experience as I lick her pussy and use my hands to play with her boobs and nipples while she sucks me hard.
FJ (Fuck Job) : 10/10 - Her pussy is tight and pulses non-stop. She moans louder as I fucked her harder and harder.
GFE (Girlfriend Experience): 10/10 - Above and beyond GFE, more like PSE.
RTF (Return to Fuck) : YES!
Old 24-06-2024, 05:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
rainymrt is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lv (Silkstockings)

Looks : 9/10, same as in the pics, give off the SYT vibes, cute & sweet looks, eyes were mesmerizing

Body : 9/10, soft skin, slightly petite, light weight and have meat at the right areas, perky ass

Boobs : 8.5/10 Regular handful size. Nice enough to touch, latch on, fondle and feel.

Pussy: 8.5/10 Had a soft tight pussy. Easily wet and juicy. In additional , no odour or funny smell.

BBBJ : 8/10 The suction that she gave at my dickhead damn strong. She really sucked my tool and knew how to work around it. Gave it some good licking.

FJ: 10/10 Started w her on top lowering herself slowly. Very nice view seeing her riding and grinding my hips w hers in a front back motion. After that I took over and made her lie down. Her expressions were a turn on. Played w her awhile more changing positions and finally unloaded in missionary. No complains from her at all

Old 24-06-2024, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 2
Bustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to beholdBustybibi is a splendid one to behold

Lust - Bebe
https://thesbf.shop/showthr...highlight=bebe

Charming subtle pretty face with short hair. Looks in person is like what’s advertised.
Very thoughtful and welcomed me with warm hugs.. gave me steamy kisses as a starter. Bj was deep and clean. Fj is not for weak one for sure, I myself controlled very hard just not to cum in no time.

Overall 9/10
GFE and service is commendable. She easy going and is able to break the ice fast with just a smile.
Old 24-06-2024, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
piperman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Milin - Fairies Finder

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=989475

Saw many good reviews and decided to give it a go too. Usually a lurker in SBF, but felt that she deserves a FR.

Location: easy to find with many parking lots around. Room is spacious and big, but shared toilet.

Looks: Pretty close to the pix as advertised. Attractive and cute looking.

Body: natural boobs Sexy with curves in the right places. Nice boobies with lovely nips. Well maintained

Comms: she can communicate in basic English, so it wasnt too bad. She was friendly and made the session feel relaxing

BBBJ: Takes initiative to play with my cock and moved towards it and suck after catbath. Love her speed control with the blowjob

FJ: did it in many positions. the other reviews that she could take a pounding was true, spent easily 5-10 mins pounding that ass. I also asked her to wear a thong before the session starts, and the view was terrific. finally came and realised that I tore the thong during the session. hahaha

RTF: Might RTF purely cause of her PSE & AR!
Old 24-06-2024, 07:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Loneatime is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Remi / Lust365
Damage / 120:45:1

https://thesbf.shop/showthr...highlight=remi

Looks/ 9 looks most similar in photo atvtge bottom. Maybe some may look different just because of angle but overall she is the person posted on web
Boobs/ 8.5 B cup
BBBJ/ 9 pro
FJ/ 9 love her riding skills especially in reserse. Feel like she is purposely grinding and pushing her butt out just to seduce me and keep me high horny. (I actually love it.) Cowgirl was equally good as she likes to push her tits on my face

Gfe/ 9 easy going and fun time with her. She’s worth it
Old 24-06-2024, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3730 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

May from GalaxyXcorts

Link: https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=987330

Got a whatsapp mag from May's OKT this afternoon asking if I wanted to book a session with her. Now this was really surprising because he usually won't msg customers to ask them if they want to book his gals. Anyway, I msg him and asked him what's the matter? He said that biz is a bit slow since yesterday and his gals have started complaining about the lack of customers...

Actually I was out to settle some personal matters and was preparing to go home so I asked him if there was a slot available for May right now. If there wasn't an available slot then I would just go home since I didn't want to wait for her slot to free up...but the OKT replied that she was available now. I then made my booking and made my way down to her hotel along one of the main roads in GL...

When I reached texted the OKT and waited for her to get ready. After getting the go ahead from the OKT, I made my way up and knocked on her door. After a while the door opened and this time she wanted to play hide and seek with me by hiding behind the door...naughty...naughty...lol

After I entered, she slapped my butt playfully and "ordered" me to go take my bath like a discipline mistress...lol. I washed myself up and when I exited the bathroom, she was on all fours on the bed waiting for me to towel dry. After toweling dry, I stood at the side of the bed. I was waiting for her to strip but she reached out an pulled my dick towards her and started sucking it while I was standing by the side of her bed. This is what I call a million dollar view...watching a sexy young gal sucking your cock while you are standing by the side of her bed...After a few minutes she pulled my by my dick onto the bed and she lay down watching me. I went over and pulled her white top off. I then grabbed her boobs and began sucking her nipples like a baby...to be honest, I know she doesn't like it because she said previously it is extremely itchy for her...hahahaha...

She then took her shorts and underwear off and pushed me back onto the bed. She then started nibbling my nipples and made her way down to my dick and started sucking it with head twisting actions this time and at the same time massaging my balls also...lol. Her pattern now really starting to be more than badminton...

After that, she capped me and took out her tube of KY and put a large dollop on my dickhead. After spreading it over my hard dick, she got on top of me and started rocking. And right in front of my face were her two swinging melons...lol...After a while she started using her melons to slap my face while she was pumping me hard and fast.

After 10 mins of pumping she finally came and hugged me tightly. But I hadn't cum yet so I rolled over and started pumping her again in missionary. I pulled her legs over my shoulders and gave it to her hard, deep and furious until I deposited my cum 10 minutes later.

By now, I was more tired than a dog and lay on the bed, hugging her while catching my breath and resting. After resting for about 15 minutes, I looked at my watch and found that I only had about 20 minutes left. I then told her to take a bath with me and we proceeded to the bathroom where she washed me up thoroughly.

After drying up, I stood by the side of the bed and she came over and started frenching with me. She then got down on all fours and gave me a bbbj again... Damn man...what type of special service am I getting from her? After making me get another hard on, she looked at me and pointed to my clothes...nabei...make me gian then tell me time up and it's time for me to dress up and get lost...hahahaha...

I then dressed up and took two sexy photos of her in her white top and blue demin mini shorts. She is really one of the rare thai babes whose service standards never drops and once you get familiar with her, she gives you even better service and role plays with you...lol

Last but not least these are the two two sexy photos of her that I took before I left. I would have liked to take her nudes but she isn't comfortable with it. Maybe next time when she becomes even more comfortable with me.

Ratings:
Looks: 9.5 / 10. Used to be 9 but her looks have really grown on me and she looks prettier than ever. Also updated with her newest gif and pics
Body: 9 / 10, tall and slim with nice boobs
Boobs: nice and soft natural B cup
Deep Throat + BBBJ: 9.5/10
Shave Pussy: Yes
French: Yes, very good
English: very very basic
FJ: 9 / 10
Overall: 9 / 10. Great GFE, Great Service, Great Sex
Old 24-06-2024, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Bigguns24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Milky Lovers stable
Steady okt with fast response
Lady name:Yana
Looks: 90% with the picture 9/10
Body: Those like hour glass fit type she is the one 10/10
Boob: enhance but soft to suck 9/10
French: for me 9/10 got chemistry
Bbbj: never got there fuck first lol ??
Fj: 11/10 got good chemistry
Pussy: 9/10 clean no smell tight
Massage: did no opt for massage even though offered
GFE: 9/10 confirm have
Overall: will rtf she leaving this end of this week I heard so better fast hand fast leg. Worth the try for experience.
Thank you bro Milky being the gentleman host.
Old 24-06-2024, 08:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Magellan56 is Cool - loads of Potential

Ck ( Lust365 )

Looks: 9/10

Body: 9/10 petite, fun size

Bbbj: 9/10 hardworking. Sucked me for good 5-8 mins

Fj: 9/10 tight and soaking wet

Rtf: yes
Old 24-06-2024, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
AxeBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My Humble Review For
FoxyThai - Tiara
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=990659&highlight=

Access: The location was easy to reach with clear instructions, convenient for both drivers and those on foot.

Introduction:
My initial target was not available at the requested time, so Okt recommended Tiara to me. Though hesitant at first, I trusted Okt's judgment based on my previous positive experiences with the stable.
Tiara greeted me with a warm smile and led me to her room, which had an attached toilet. The room was comfortable and private. We chatted a bit, discovering we shared a hobby, which created an instant connection and relaxed atmosphere.

Tiara's bubbly character and positive attitude enhanced the connection. Her comment, "You are paying a lot and I want you to be happy," whether genuine or not, brightened my mood and made the experience feel more personalized.

Foreplay: Standard but enjoyable, culminating in intense deep French kissing (DFK) once she was aroused.

Main Activities:
- Started with missionary (miss). Switched to doggy style.
- Moved to cowgirl (cg), with Tiara alternating between grinding and up-down motions.
- Finished with fast-paced doggy style until climax.

Tiara was highly accommodating with position switches and seemed to genuinely enjoy the session. Her moans filled the room, indicating her pleasure and enthusiasm.

Communication
ㆍVerbal: Basic conversational .English
. Non-Verbal: Her body language was open and responsive, enhancing the connection and making the experience more engaging.

ㆍMood Before: Initially hesitant but grew confident due to trust in Okt's recommendation and previous experiences with the stable.
ㆍMood After: Highly satisfied with the session, particularly due to Tiara's attitude and willingness to ensure a positive experience.

Tiara also appeared genuinely engaged and responsive, enhancing the overall enjoyment though the foreplay was noted as standard and could be improved for a more exciting start.

Last edited by AxeBoy; 24-06-2024 at 08:44 PM. Reason: add Tiara's profile link
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1