The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2024, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 21
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Re: What is the current average market rate to be a sugar daddy for Uni girls in SG?

Sorry bro, u wont be able to find a 1wk meet u 4-5times SB at 7-8k per mth.
Most gers have multiple SD to juggle ard.
If you want 4-5 meets a week , its likely to be a exclusive arrangment between 20-30k a mth.......
they will stay home wait for u .... u can check on them in home camera to verify she is exclusive etc ...... its very onerious for the SB so that the SD feel secure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundhello View Post
If meet you 4 -5x per week, might as well they be a FL earn so much more for a mere 7-8k/mth.
Old 05-06-2024, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the current average market rate to be a sugar daddy for Uni girls in SG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
Sorry bro, u wont be able to find a 1wk meet u 4-5times SB at 7-8k per mth.
Most gers have multiple SD to juggle ard.
If you want 4-5 meets a week , its likely to be a exclusive arrangment between 20-30k a mth.......
they will stay home wait for u .... u can check on them in home camera to verify she is exclusive etc ...... its very onerious for the SB so that the SD feel secure.
if i have 20-30k to burn a month.. i will be fucking celebrities or models already. not xmm from uni.

or even have xiao 3, xiao 4, xiao 5 instead of sb.
Old 05-06-2024, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4809 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
U wan to be carrot head ah ??? About 7-8k per mth.
Bro he is Alex Ferguson1 ma, got money to burn
Old 05-06-2024, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4809 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
Uni student and pasar ah soh in bed got difference meh
I find it the same, both also got hole to poke
Old 05-06-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
ProPokerPlayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I paid 8k monthly and meet twice per week.
Gifts are for occassions and no going out to dine.
Just that have to breakup as she keep want to have a baby.
Old 05-06-2024, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 15
Brennan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrennan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrennan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Unless its to have a certain level of connection, I feel the money can be better spent on other SEA countries undergrads or grads.
Much less hassle.
Have not been with local undergrad before, but have been with China and Viet grads, much less hassle, compared to local relationships.
They are much more keen to meet up with you to improve language skills and social knowledge in Singapore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProPokerPlayer View Post
Just that have to breakup as she keep want to have a baby.
I don't think she really wanted a baby.
Was just a means to the nest where your 8k a month came from.
Good call to stop.
Old 07-06-2024, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
ProPokerPlayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brennan View Post
Unless its to have a certain level of connection, I feel the money can be better spent on other SEA countries undergrads or grads.
Much less hassle.
Have not been with local undergrad before, but have been with China and Viet grads, much less hassle, compared to local relationships.
They are much more keen to meet up with you to improve language skills and social knowledge in Singapore.

I don't think she really wanted a baby.
Was just a means to the nest where your 8k a month came from.
Good call to stop.
Not really on the money as she bought alot of gifts to return. She actually is holding a job earning decent money.
Old 07-06-2024, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 15
Brennan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrennan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrennan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProPokerPlayer View Post
Not really on the money as she bought alot of gifts to return. She actually is holding a job earning decent money.
Then why did she wanted to continue to be a SB ?
Old 14-06-2024, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
AlexFerguson1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlman View Post
Wahaha your average pasar ah soh got nice scent like uni students bo? 🤣
well said bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1