The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2024, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 950 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: New PT List 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rando566 View Post
Any ladies still going for $40 and below?
Lowest is $30 but only H4 and H24. You ownself ask each lady or refer to list at don't which page lah

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 23-05-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
Is cookie back?
Ya is cookie back? Went today and saw the light is off. If she is in does she keep the light off?
Old 23-05-2024, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Ya is cookie back? Went today and saw the light is off. If she is in does she keep the light off?
The last time I went 2 weeks back, she mentioned to me that she isn’t traveling in the foreseeable short term future.

She usually off light if she got bookings for some time, or that the person inside paid extra for extended duration. So she won’t turn it on, so that people would not be waiting outside for her.
Old 24-05-2024, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
The last time I went 2 weeks back, she mentioned to me that she isn’t traveling in the foreseeable short term future.

She usually off light if she got bookings for some time, or that the person inside paid extra for extended duration. So she won’t turn it on, so that people would not be waiting outside for her.
No wonder I see her room always no light on and seem closed all the time
Old 25-05-2024, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
Effiel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEffiel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEffiel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Caught a glimpse of Cookie today, she’s working but then it would requires a lot of luck to get her, firstly her light wasn’t on and door is close, I saw 2 bro standing outside her door, most probably saw her went in and close the door earlier hence queuing up. By then 10mins passed then Cookie open the door slightly and another uncle just walk in straight, which I think had made an appt with her thru phone. So it’s quite frustrating waiting outside as I’ll never know how many appts she had made beforehand, btw after waiting for my turn next door of Meina and finishing my deed. The 2 bros are still waiting outside which means the uncle dunno book until how many sessions..
Old 26-05-2024, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 15
3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effiel View Post
Caught a glimpse of Cookie today, she’s working but then it would requires a lot of luck to get her, firstly her light wasn’t on and door is close, I saw 2 bro standing outside her door, most probably saw her went in and close the door earlier hence queuing up. By then 10mins passed then Cookie open the door slightly and another uncle just walk in straight, which I think had made an appt with her thru phone. So it’s quite frustrating waiting outside as I’ll never know how many appts she had made beforehand, btw after waiting for my turn next door of Meina and finishing my deed. The 2 bros are still waiting outside which means the uncle dunno book until how many sessions..
Meina quite good service also, big boob big areola big nipples, bbbj quite long and $50.
Old 26-05-2024, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10405 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3228 View Post
Meina quite good service also, big boob big areola big nipples, bbbj quite long and $50.
She is 52 this year hahaha...C cup for her body size and natural feel... i like to rub her nips

Last edited by exactmatxspeed; 26-05-2024 at 05:18 PM.
Old 26-05-2024, 07:20 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3228 View Post
Yeah Meina is good. If you like prostate can visit her but that's not my thing and she knows it too

Old 27-05-2024, 07:54 AM
Samster

Effiel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEffiel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEffiel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Yeah Meina is good. If you like prostate can visit her but that's not my thing and she knows it too
So wad she do for prostrate? I visited her so many times, 1st time heard she do this
Old 27-05-2024, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
So wad she do for prostrate? I visited her so many times, 1st time heard she do this
Lol I first time or 2nd time visited her she already want to poke my kacherng with her finger. At first I just let her do it since I was in the mood but later I told her to stop.

She also very funny. Those who visit her should know this but she will use rubberband on condom cos some older men after shoot when 2ic go limb their sperm will leak out hahahahahaha. But for us younger men our 2ic should still be quite hard after shoot so no worries lah

Old 27-05-2024, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lol I first time or 2nd time visited her she already want to poke my kacherng with her finger. At first I just let her do it since I was in the mood but later I told her to stop.

She also very funny. Those who visit her should know this but she will use rubberband on condom cos some older men after shoot when 2ic go limb their sperm will leak out hahahahahaha. But for us younger men our 2ic should still be quite hard after shoot so no worries lah
I think u’re confuse with Maggie and Meina, Maggie shld be the one u’re talking abt with fake silicon breast, bcoz I know she like to use rubberband

Last edited by Effiel; 27-05-2024 at 05:05 PM.
Old 27-05-2024, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
It’ll usually take a few sessions of wait-and-try before building the connection with her. Then you can be upgraded to like that uncle. Usually this is if you have the time.
Old 27-05-2024, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Alvin45sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Is the fat lady... Right ?
Old 27-05-2024, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin45sg View Post
Is the fat lady... Right ?
Yes the plump lady beside cookie room
Old 27-05-2024, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1345 / Power: 12
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
yes, cookie is really worth $80 although it's the highest in petain.. if i see her available, i will fast fast walk in.. cos i know she is not usually that available.. her pretty face, young body and perky tits really make up although her bj is covered.. i think she's in late 30s? anyone knows her actual age?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1