The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dibiase deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Recommended house for newbies

Which are the recommended houses for newbies to visit in GL by the following categories? Any advice given by any bros are greatly appreciated!

PRC
Thai
Viet
Miscellaneous
Old 18-09-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Frankkyn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dibiase View Post
Which are the recommended houses for newbies to visit in GL by the following categories? Any advice given by any bros are greatly appreciated!
What criteria’s is a newbie looking for?
A girl that takes you by the hand and guides you to the room?
A girl that puts on the cd for you?
A girl gentle to not to scare you but determined to see you go through with the deal?
A girl that seeds verbal courage?
An okt that isn’t pushy and lets you run in and out while you build courage?
Or a newbie that doesn’t know which hole is to be plugged and need a guidance system?
Old 18-09-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dibiase deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Recommended house for newbies

I previously patronized some FL had many bad experience. I had never been to GL and is hoping to get some better experiences from there. I'm looking more for service and good quality bonks there.
Old 19-09-2023, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dibiase View Post
I previously patronized some FL had many bad experience. I had never been to GL and is hoping to get some better experiences from there. I'm looking more for service and good quality bonks there.
If you worry and intimidated by OKTs then go to 2033. Boss Willie is very nice and patient.
Old 19-09-2023, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all

Ah Yap 1606 is nice too.
But you might be spoilt with the Malaysian service that his WL provides. All others becomes nothing to you. Haha...

Better start with Viet/Thai first before stepping to PRC, so you can feel the difference.
Old 20-09-2023, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
adrianang2511 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
Ah Yap 1606 is nice too.
But you might be spoilt with the Malaysian service that his WL provides. All others becomes nothing to you. Haha...

Better start with Viet/Thai first before stepping to PRC, so you can feel the difference.
Completely agree with this bro here. Thais and Viet's are also considerably cheaper so its more wallet friendly. In due time, if you feel comfortable enough to make the switch, you can do so to PRC. Or, you can have a mix like what most bros here do. Wishing you a good time!
Old 20-09-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianang2511 View Post
Completely agree with this bro here. Thais and Viet's are also considerably cheaper so its more wallet friendly. In due time, if you feel comfortable enough to make the switch, you can do so to PRC. Or, you can have a mix like what most bros here do. Wishing you a good time!
But the Thai and Vietnamese okt more impatient, and they think their girls are cheaper at $60 only so why be so choosy. If you shy and not able to choose they will tell you not picking wife and apply pressure. Or they chide you for just look see look see only. Suggest 2033 just try half hour at $100 should still be good
Old 20-09-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 6
Dignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
But the Thai and Vietnamese okt more impatient, and they think their girls are cheaper at $60 only so why be so choosy. If you shy and not able to choose they will tell you not picking wife and apply pressure. Or they chide you for just look see look see only. Suggest 2033 just try half hour at $100 should still be good
Also please note Viet OKT maths can be quite bad. $60 for 25 min. So should be $120 for 50min but some will say 45 min.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 21-09-2023, 12:45 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Also please note Viet OKT maths can be quite bad. $60 for 25 min. So should be $120 for 50min but some will say 45 min.
haha, I kena many times, not by OKT but by the Viet babes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1