The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2023, 06:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Angmolover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Condom (Branded or budget?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
Condom prices are rocketing. Does any bro here buy budget condoms from shopping platforms like Shopee and Laz? Prices can be 90% cheaper from what are selling in convenience stores.

Any feedback bro?
What's your point? Food price also expensive. So, why don't u fuck her raw, but just before u cum, you pull out and shoot in her mouth. Then she swallows. That way, u save the money for one condom, and she gets a free meal?
Old 24-07-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If u want safest protection is durex le..

I once asked my girl which condom okamoto, durex or raw feels better. She say all feels the same. Personally, raw feels mre shiok luhh cuz can feel her warm juices when your rod inside.

But if u want review of condoms, i ll say durex better than okamoto.. in terms of comfort for wearer.

Budget condom is a no go, like wearing jus plastic. If gal kiap u too hard will come off le. Like this i rather u raw. 😅
Old 24-07-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
nowhereman is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzer0102 View Post
If u want safest protection is durex le..

I once asked my girl which condom okamoto, durex or raw feels better. She say all feels the same. Personally, raw feels mre shiok luhh cuz can feel her warm juices when your rod inside.

But if u want review of condoms, i ll say durex better than okamoto.. in terms of comfort for wearer.

Budget condom is a no go, like wearing jus plastic. If gal kiap u too hard will come off le. Like this i rather u raw. 😅
agree with you there. Durex is better. No budget condom, better go raw after all.
Old 24-07-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
qweasdzxc123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
What's your point? Food price also expensive. So, why don't u fuck her raw, but just before u cum, you pull out and shoot in her mouth. Then she swallows. That way, u save the money for one condom, and she gets a free meal?
ya you save money for one condom but you might waste a lot of money for STD or pregnancy.
Old 25-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Go JB, have fun there. Stock up condoms, have fun in SG. Stock finish, repeat cycle
Old 25-07-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Don't stinge on condoms. EVER.

i tore though a condom years ago when fucking a FL before in china using China condoms.
fucking scared cos my cock was through the condom ring and my sperm was all in her pussy. She was a young girl and was also so scared and asked me did i shoot inside. i said of cos i shot 'IN' the condom but it was torn.

next day straight bring her buy pill and sent her off while i also scared for myself (but wasn't that type of scared)

From then on, i always buy my own condoms and must be branded. No more cheap shit and no more of using those that are provided.
Old 25-07-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1584 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Usually box of 12s cheaper. I personally go for sagami if i want to have near raw feel and durex or okamoto to last longer due to the rubber thickness.
Old 26-07-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Angmolover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In my NS days, the SAF issued 6 condoms to every soldier going to ROC for training, so they can use it during their R and R in Taipei. These were cheap condoms, with no markings or names on them. I supposed MINDEATH ask for the lowest bids for these condoms, so they were the cheapest around. 4 out of 6 of these condoms broke. U can imagine how many men caught VD in Taipei because of these cheap condoms. Moral of the story. You lancheow is the most precious thing to you. Protect it at all cost.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1