The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: How do you find someone to have sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manfon View Post
Is this thread even real? School holiday?
Yah, patently fake profile and post.
Old 30-06-2023, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
WhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of lightWhoIsDat is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marytafe View Post
I've been having a great life. I hang with good people, I have a nice family, and I'm gonna get to go to a new school later this year where I can hopefully find potential partners who share my interests. The thing is that it's gonna be a while until I can get into the new school. I might not even make it in. It's gonna take even longer to find a potential partner once I settle in and even longer for the relationship to be sex-ready for both of us. I know I've posted a very similar discussion in the Newbies forum, but I'm shifting my focus to primarily casual partnerships, though I don't like to refer to it as "hooking up". I had a focus on having both a romantic and a sexual relationship but I decided to shift my focus since having such a complex relationship like that would be too much at this point in my life. I'm going to the new school to rejoice in my interests and what I want to be when I've grown up. It may take a long-ass time to get to know a possible partner or I may not even find one. Where else can I go to find casual sex partners if I can't find one at the new school? I know there are women out there with sexual needs just like me, and I would like to know a few other places to look. I'm not frustrated or worried like I was on the other discussion, I'm just concerned about my sex life and how I can get along there.
I wont even bother to reply to such a post from a user that has only 3 posts.
I am super surprised that some seniors bothered.
Old 30-06-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1249 / Power: 16
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsDat View Post
I wont even bother to reply to such a post from a user that has only 3 posts.
I am super surprised that some seniors bothered.
Just a quick word that since I've joined this forum from 2009, it's the forum with the most ideas and how to find any type of girls you want.

True that this thread looks fake but for those new ones, thanks to Sam... Truly everything you need to know about anything related to sex, paid or free, all here.

So, my sincere thanks to Sam.
Old 03-07-2023, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Jdanonme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Get a part time job and go D1 after reading FRs?
Old 11-07-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jaykkk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the club? michat? any chat? just go out more and do your charm.
Old 11-07-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 15
Big2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBig2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBig2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Just walk up to someone attractive and ask.. "chiobu, ai sio kan mai?"
Old 12-07-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8162 / Power: 17
guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big2 View Post
Just walk up to someone attractive and ask.. "chiobu, ai sio kan mai?"
This is funny
Old 12-07-2023, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
Tktk08 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTktk08 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ahahah fingers crossed you don't get slapped in the face
Old 12-07-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 11
Angles deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAngles deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

try tinder, ask her for a date, get drunk and see what happens.
Old 15-07-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
wombat48 is Cool - loads of Potential

If I were you, assuming you are still young, go clubbing, try tinder/hinge/any dating app. And believe in the law of large number.
Old 17-07-2023, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
lechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marytafe View Post
I've been having a great life. I hang with good people, I have a nice family, and I'm gonna get to go to a new school later this year where I can hopefully find potential partners who share my interests. The thing is that it's gonna be a while until I can get into the new school. I might not even make it in. It's gonna take even longer to find a potential partner once I settle in and even longer for the relationship to be sex-ready for both of us. I know I've posted a very similar discussion in the Newbies forum, but I'm shifting my focus to primarily casual partnerships, though I don't like to refer to it as "hooking up". I had a focus on having both a romantic and a sexual relationship but I decided to shift my focus since having such a complex relationship like that would be too much at this point in my life. I'm going to the new school to rejoice in my interests and what I want to be when I've grown up. It may take a long-ass time to get to know a possible partner or I may not even find one. Where else can I go to find casual sex partners if I can't find one at the new school? I know there are women out there with sexual needs just like me, and I would like to know a few other places to look. I'm not frustrated or worried like I was on the other discussion, I'm just concerned about my sex life and how I can get along there.
I suppose you can be reliefed in knowing that men get more attractive as we age. We get better in grooming, in how we carry ourselves with confidence, and in how we are more emotionally available. These are all areas you can explore to get more attention from the ladies around you.
Otherwise, try approaching the tourists or domestic helpers hanging out at those places of interest to train your courage and probably even get to know someone new.
Old 17-07-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
littlemage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittlemage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lechlee View Post
I suppose you can be reliefed in knowing that men get more attractive as we age. We get better in grooming, in how we carry ourselves with confidence, and in how we are more emotionally available. These are all areas you can explore to get more attention from the ladies around you.
Otherwise, try approaching the tourists or domestic helpers hanging out at those places of interest to train your courage and probably even get to know someone new.
agree with this!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1