The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-03-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 14
Jiggggy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJiggggy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJiggggy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Angel from Club Friday:

Looks: 8.5/10 definitely a head-turner. WYSIWYG in comparison to the pics. Very beautiful dimpled smile as well.
Frenching: NA didn't try
Bbbj: 9/10 shirt duration but felt superb
Body: 8/10 boobs are natural and fits her slim petite frame nicely. Slight tummy fats. Pussy is trimmed with short stubbles.
Painting: no funky odour. She appeared to enjoy it as well.
FJ: 9/10 very accommodating. She moved in tandem with my pumping motion which greatly heightened the sensations.
Attitude: 10/10 super service oriented from start to end. She wore a charming smile throughout and maintained a friendly demeanour. Speaks both English and a little mandarin as well.
Overall: 9/10

RTF: maybe

Last edited by Jiggggy; 21-03-2023 at 02:01 PM.
Old 21-03-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
pippop is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Por of Seduction.

body is womanly, c to d++ boobs. almost standard fair FL, with 1 key difference. She wants to make you happy.

most FLs aim is simply get you to finish. thats when their job is "done". these are done via triggering your lust, servicing you head to toe, endless BJ, AV moans or whatever sick fantasy one might have in mind for her, GFE etc.

None i have met actually wants to make you happy. she just simply, out of her natural instinct, wants to take away whatever is troubling you and give you happiness. Never have i came across an FL that went this route, since most wants to keep things commercial as they have a BF back home or have someone in her mind and while doing the deed when u think she is high with your skill in bed.

truly one of a kind lady.
Old 21-03-2023, 02:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Redsky6788 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: Jenny
Looks : 10/10 pretty, nice eyes and lips. Sweet smile too.
Body : 10/10 for boobs lover, smooth and young uni gal. Curvy at the right place.
BBBJ : 10/10 slow and steady. Ended up in 69 and almost explode. Got to switch to normal haha.
FJ : 10/10 like her slow cowgirl best, tight and wet. Horny and soft moans.
GFE : 10/10 end with a massage too.
RTF : already 2x liao
Old 21-03-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
nasikangkang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Gift of Club Friday
Delightful session with Gift last night. Really Sweet young thing. Recommended to all SYT lovers.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=922722

Looks: 8/10 She looks really young to be. Another Sugar Daddy experience.
Body: 8/10 Fair skin tone, petite and slim. Not for boobs lovers though.
BBBJ: 8/10 Decent blowjob given. feels nice and good. sensual.
FJ 8/10: SYT pussy! Responsive girl and accommodating. Happily changed positions with no complains and we really had a good sex.

Overall: 8/10 SYT ftw. Thanks Bro CF for bringing in SYT. Hope you continue more SYT!
Old 21-03-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Editedul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Jennie
Look : 8.5/10 (SYT Look, about 23yo to 25yo)
Boobs : 8.5/10 Enhanced big C
Body : 8/10 Tanned, i like her collar bone area real sexy
Hair : Long hair till upper back, tied
Bath : 7/10 (SOP, shower myself den she shower herself den wait for her to open door walk to her room)
Catbath : 8.5/10 (licked from nipple to belly button and to my 2ic)
BBBJ : 9/10 (try all ways to make me hard as a rock, her teasing …. I almost died )
Communication :7/10 (abit off becos i dun speak thai and her english is abit limited. BUT i believe with google translator it will be of help)
Frenching : 9/10 (i like, french like long lost girlfriend)
Fucking : 9/10 (1st round was she ask me to pump her. Because of her teasing I paiseh so fast shoot but after that, 2nd round she rode me and sensing she was tired i flipped her around and missionary unload my 2nd round. Can sense she really need time to warm up and thus after first round she become more hard working and friendly. So bros here who speaks thai maybe can communicate with her and "open her up" first before moving to action)
GFE :9/10 (-1 point is becos of communication, if not would be 10/10)
Attitude/service : 8/10 (as i say 1st round is really my fault I cum very fast, maybe never talk just fuck. but 2nd round she really make it up. and after my 1st round she offers to massage & after that cuddle awhile den she really makes the effort to stir my 2ic awake)
RTF : Yea, Hope to RTF her once more before she leaves.
Old 21-03-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
superjunior69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Just had a session with Ginny from Lust she is a gem. Hardworking girl and good service. She can really massage well too. She looks really young too. When I reached, she gave me water too.

Looks: same as the picture.
Boobs: B+. Nice and a handful to grab
Body: her body is great. Like its a full awesome package. She has a great ass too. There was moment was lying face down and that body was just amazing
Bbbj: one of the best I've had this year.
Painting: yes, shaven pussy. We went into 69.
Fj: she is tight and came too.
Overall a great session and yes, must rtf. haha
Old 21-03-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 18
evilmaharajah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterevilmaharajah is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by xylphz View Post
I checked back my earlier post that I've quoted and reply your FR on her, really it got deleted, that's weird.....

Anyway got to agree with you.

Aria is a service-oriented gem with the value she gives is worth every single buck.
You're lucky, i purposely quoted bad reviews before, to try to "preserve" it, after seeing a bad FR being deleted "live". Sometimes the mods are eagle-eyed enough to delete both the original post and my quoted post even if there are several pages between them.
Old 21-03-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lookoutcum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A quick FR for Clare of Lust
Looks (9/10) She looks like real innocent, pretty young. SYT look
Body (8/10) Tall and long proportional body with her log legs. Very fair, the skin tone just like normal SG girls.
Boobs (8/10) B - cup but fits her frame perfectly
BBBJ (9/10) inexperience but willing to accommodate
Frenching (8.5/10) She can French but more on the passive type
FJ (9/10) Tried several positions and she don’t complain

Only did 1 round as i fell asleep after my first shot. Her english is fine but we just hug and zzzzz.

The good:
She is young and innocent. Good for bro who like those kind of looks and feel.

Verdict: The bonking is good for me. But OKT very prompt and friendly, will patronize again but probably for other girls.
Old 21-03-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
wankandwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR for Micky of Club Friday - https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=925499

Bro CF as usual, smooth booking. Recommended me to try Micky.

Cheerful lady with a delightful personality. Smiling throughout the session and was attentive to me. Alot of effort to make sure the session was as comfortable as possible for me. Definitely a recommended GEM for her great service attitude.

She looks similar to the photos provided, discount maybe to about 85%? Slightly more tanned than the photos. Pretty girl with a very Thai local look. Very sexy body. She was slim with no unsightly fats. Nice boobs to grope and cup. They were soft and comforting.

Frenching was intense and it got me more horny and increased the horny level of the sex. Made the action more hot and passionate. BBBJ was out of this world. Slurping with balls playing oh man she is good with her BBBJ. Penetrating her pussy sent me to heaven and i was already damn turn on from her bbbj. When she cap on and insert and ride me it was damn high feeling. Can get addcited to it and want to RTF her. Responsive and accommodating, really passionate sex that we enjoy together.

Overall great hot sex experience with a wonder service oriented lady. A gem not to be missed.
Old 21-03-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
DrSporksLedger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very fond of Dior, saw that they do threesome Dior and Christian, haha no wonder the name also is related.

Dior
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: Enhanced C
Body: Slight meaty
Service: 10/10

Christian
Looks: 8.5/10
Boobs: same as Dior maybe bigger abit
Body: slim she does work out so toned too
Service: 9/10
Old 21-03-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
AnIrAk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=923861

Stable - Flirtygirls
Host - Cartoon
Race - Thai
Looks - 8/10, 90% to photos
Body - 8/10, slim,
Boobs - Small B
Pussy - 8/10, clean shaved
Painting - no try
Frenching - 8/10
BBBJ - 8/10 accomodating
FJ - 8/10, accomodating
Language - Thai, little English..
Service - 8/10,
Attitude - 8/10, super friendly, trying her best!
GFE - 8/10..
Massage - 7/10, good!
RTF - Confirm
Old 21-03-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 8
lusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to alllusting is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusting View Post
FirltyGirls (Cartoon)
https://thesbf.shop/showthr...861&highlight=

Looks: 9/10 Pretty SYT, definitely looks much better in person.

Body: 8.5/10 Slim fit body with natural boobs. Around 1.65m tall.

French: 8.5/10 Started in showering and during missionary FJ she hold my head and DFK.

GFE: 9.5/10 Service oriented and out to please girl.

Bbbj: 9/10 Wet sloppy, balls licking available and kept going till i cum in her mouth.

AR: 8.5/10 Told me be on my doggy position. Soft licking wet and poke.

Pussy: 9/10 Welcome painting, allow me to rub her wet love hole while i licking her C.

Fj: 9/10 Very accommodating with position changes. Returned with moans that gradually make me pump her faster, after cum will hold u tight.

Big thanks to bros that share FR on Cartoon. If you looking for service oriented SYT with GFE, won't go wrong. Please be gentle on her bros.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastbeast View Post
Hi guys, saw Bro Lusting's FR on Cartoon from FG. decided to give it a go. First time writing FR in a very long time as well, so go easy on me.

Looks - 8/10 feels like girl next door/uni student vibes

Attitude - 10/10 feels like a 小三, GFE up there always laughs at jokes and tries to communicate in English (passable), just makes you feel like a king.

Boobs - A cup/A+ cup? nice nipples, areola not too big

Shower - showers with you and cleans you nice with some teasing in the middle

French - 8.5/10 its the slow soft kind of kisses and random pecks here and there

BBBJ - 10/10 blows you like no tomorrow, doesn’t stop till i asked her to, likes to do it without hands, rly makes my dick go from zero to hero

Painting - no smell, juicy and wet, likes to be fingered as well

FJ - 10/10 1st round she ride me until i came but tbh I misfired too early the blowjob too good. 2nd round i was a bit slow cos normally I cant shoot but willing to accommodate and change positions.

Overall would RTF one more time before she leaves on 27/28th March, purely cos of that 10/10 attitude, the smile and the blowjob man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by clygonia View Post
Thanks for sharing bro, indeed her out to please attitude is very high. Will rtf before she leave our shore
Awesome bros, cheers
Old 21-03-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
greentoothfairy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Ploy from Lust

Looks : 8/10 (80-90% similarity to the photo, what sold it for me was that she resembled one of my friends)

Boobs: 10/10 (I'm no expert but I believe they are definitely natural Cs. Soft to grab and they jiggle like mad when you're pounding her. Great for bros that like boobs.)

Body: 9/10 (I'm a sucker for petite ladies. She's fun-sized. Bros that workout can lift her up and bonk. A little bit of baby fats and a round ass to pound.)

Frenching: 10/10 (I think frenching depends on chemistry. I gave a 10 because we were frenching throughout, tongue fights everywhere. Fucking awesome.)

BBBJ: 10/10 (Slow, fast, deep, tongue flicks, etc. No rush and very enjoyable. Almost made me CIM.)
Old 21-03-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BrotherCFF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for
OKT : sugar
Model Name: GreenTea
Looks : 10/10 pretty, big eyes and thick lips. Sweet smile too.
Body : 6/10 not for boobs lover, but enough to grab. Curvy at the right place.
BBBJ : 10/10 suction gao gao.
FJ : 10/10 started with cowgirl, tight and wet. soft moans and the give me more kind of face totally turn me on
GFE : 10/10
Overall : 9/10
RTF : After Vit M recharged
Old 21-03-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 16
ugin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyugin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Patty fr RP
Highlights: gentle young dt cim
Okt/Loc/Px: fast response gl gd price
Face: 7/10 ave thai look braces nice smile grows on u
Body: 8.5/10 vfair for thai, tender soft, gd shape, natural b+ boobs sensitive
French: 8.5/10 Yes gd feel
Bbbj: 9/10 vgd can dt cim
Fj: 8/10 tight gd can take v looong n v hard pounding n accommodating to positions
Attitude/Gfe: 9/10 v gentle w pleasant personality
Overall:. 8.5/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1