The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-01-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 17
jurongwestst91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjurongwestst91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Stable: 99Babe

Name: Nuy

Shave: Yes and no smell

French: Didn't try

English: Limited

Booking: Responsive and Bro even offered me a discount for a fr posted in Nov last year

Looks: 7/10 - Looks exactly like her but with thai tanned.

Body: 8/10 petite body with firm B boobs and ass

BBBJ: 8/10

Foreplay: Did a 69 with her but she does not seem arouse. Play with her clit and vagina also no response.

FJ: 7/10 accommodating to many positions. Only problem she does not seem arouse or responsive. Like a dead fish. Maybe I old and ugly

Overall: 7/10

RTF: Will probably try others

Additional Remarks:
Pretty young and petite so for bros looking for SYT I think she will fit the bill. She does tries her best to please. Only problem is she like dead fish type like those in Geylang previously.
Old 27-01-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 2
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
oh dear...so which FRs are reliable? how to filter
Unfortunately no single surefire way to tell which are reliable.

Just gotta do your homework and assign a higher believability weightage to FRs written by Bonksters who are:
  1. Not newly created SBF accounts
  2. Higher Rep points than average (at least more than 20)
  3. Post history shows them booking from across all stables not just the same few over & over
  4. Some good old common sense. If something sounds too good to be true it usually is

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry

Last edited by SeventhFiend; 28-01-2023 at 12:47 AM.
Old 27-01-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ClingClong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brandy

https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ghlight=brandy

Looks: 9/10 A beauty with cuteness in her. Had decent makeup on.
Body: 8.5/10 Nice smooth skin. Good to hug, cuddle and sleep with.
Shower: Not just SOP. Very detailed, washed every single part, down to individual fingers. Halfway in the shower bbbj, naughty. Attacked me.
Frenching 10/10 Can be aggressive tongue sucking.
FJ: second round finished within 60mins.
Comms: Able to to speak good English, no problems at all.
GFE: Spent the rest of the time cuddled together. Ended up me being timewatcher, because hoping the time would stop.
RTF factor: Definitely will make you wish to revisit, maybe tarma will be good?

This was my first experience with House of Thai and definitely won't be the last. Thanks for the arrangements.
Old 27-01-2023, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3532 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute

i am looking to piak piak new syt girls, anyone did bonk recently please recommend

Want to post my photo FR soon
Old 27-01-2023, 07:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 2
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyboiboi View Post
i am looking to piak piak new syt girls, anyone did bonk recently please recommend

Want to post my photo FR soon
Try Charlene from Club Friday. At only 18 years old you can't get any more SYT than that!

Disclaimer: I have not tried her, so book at your own risk though if you do, i will camp here and wait for your live pic FR

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Old 27-01-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3532 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFiend View Post
Try Charlene from Club Friday. At only 18 years old you can't get any more SYT than that!

Disclaimer: I have not tried her, so book at your own risk though if you do, i will camp here and wait for your live pic FR
ahhh, 18yo but like not my type leh..
I will look into CF and see their other ladies
Old 27-01-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
kinkydaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ighlight=fendi

Fendi - Lust365

Very petite girl in real life and the same as in the pictures. She is cute and seductive.

Overall feel is more of a poly girlfriend feel. Also quite shy before breaking the ice, command of English is little.

Highly sensitive natural B cup boobs for sucking and she likes it. Her figure is slender and minimal visible fats.

Started off with the usual shower nothing much happening. Proceed to bed and start with light kisses then french a bit. Bbbj was hardworking, she can suck for long. Always give good eye contact when sucking. Fingered a bit more wet Liao. Caps on and proceed with cowgirl,then finish off with missionary. Accommodating and good sound system.

Overall I treated her gently and she appreciates it. Good for bros who want the young GFE feel.
Old 27-01-2023, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Twerkeat is Cool - loads of Potential

Brandy from House Of Thai

https://thesbf.shop/showthr...ghlight=brandy

Looks: 8.5/10 Cute looks, especially when she smiles or giggles.

Body: 9/10 Fair complexion, and rather slim for a lady with such huge boobs. Outstanding figure overall.

Boobs: 10/10 Her best assets without doubt. C cup, round and big. Nice to have grab with both hands.

French: 9/10 Extremely fluent

BBBJ: 9/10 Very hardworking and will continue sucking and sucking if you so desire. Change many different positions, no complains at all.

Fj: 9/10 Sexy soft moans, with the lip biting. Makes you wanna bonk harder! Change of positions no issue. Moaning is sexy and genuine, very satisfied with her service.

GFE: 10/10 very easy to talk cock with. Sweet chatty lady. Will make you feel at ease and relaxed througout.

Communication: 9/10 Her English is good, so totally no worries about breaking ice and striking conversations.

RTF: 100% must!!
Old 27-01-2023, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 5
hdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to beholdhdmi4k is a splendid one to behold

https://thesbf.shop/showthr...highlight=suzy

Suzy - Lust365

Look: similar to photos, pretty and cute. Nice features and won’t tired of looking.
Body: short and petite girl, very slender body shape also.
Boob: D cuo boobies
Catbath: super turn on.
BBBJ: lots of sucking with occasional deep throat, gave quite a long bbbj
Painting: gave her a long painting and she enjoys being painted thoroughly
FJ: wet, accommodating of many positions, doggy is the best position. She is good at riding also.
GFE: great English, very friendly personality and keeps the conversation going, jokes.
RTF: yes
Old 27-01-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
Finisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to beholdFinisher is a splendid one to behold

Lust365 with 3 new babes

Managed to get BEBE today and promised an Review on her.

Bebe is full of energy. Maybe she's new and fresh.
Slim Pettie Babe Pretty with Nice Natural B Boobs.
Opens to DATY. Spreads out nice and wide for me to go deep. Gets wet and squirms when cum.
Deep Frencher non stop action for bros that loves frenching.
No CIM as i tried but no. She's ok with COB only.
Overall a 9/10. Will love to try the others in their stable real soon...
Old 27-01-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 13
JustTwenty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustTwenty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustTwenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwick View Post
Thanks for ur honest fr bro
I think my FR has been removed from the forum :/
Oh well I will never visit that stable again.
Old 27-01-2023, 07:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
footfetysh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Irene (Seduction)

Look: pretty syt fair skin and beautiful features. she is those chio gf type you wish to have.
Body: perfect body for me, boobs ass shape all have.
Boob: D neh neh, super huge attractive headlights she have.
BBBJ: sucking with hand action at first, after awhile she will surprise you with some deep and fast sucking with no hands action.
Frenching: yes
FJ: accommodating of many positions, good stamina, hardworking. Her moans are really turn on max, drives me to bang her even harder.
GFE: cuddles after session, doesn't play with her phone, friendly and good service. nice to chat with a pretty girl like her
RTF: yes for the pretty face, gfe and sex.
Old 27-01-2023, 08:03 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
rocherball is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akim3 View Post
Wish I had read this
Wa totally not same pic how to proceed.
Bro should have just cancel.
Old 27-01-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 2
Hotrod1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank Flirtygirls for Pim !!

Here’s a FR for Pim

( Click to show/hide )
Pim live up to the stable name Flirtygirls.
Brother out there that loves flirty obedient MILF and Natural boobs lover Pim is a must try !

I personally love Pim lips as her is is soft and kinda thick that made frenching even more sexciting! Firstly we have abit of tongue war and we then proceed to A little of lips bitting like long lost lover.
Pim is also very good at sensual services example she will slowly fondle me every inch of my body that made me have electrifying goosebumps. Her tits is so soft and natural that I can’t take my hands of her tits as I personally hate enhanced Melons !

Coming down to blowjob ! This is legit mind blowing. As I personally told her I love bbj a lot she then asked me to position myself on four she starts by licking and sucking my balls and slowly uses her tongue to my 2ic and to my shaft with a lot of wet tongue works, the best part is she knows how to slowly lick from my shaft all the way to my Anal and that’s where the AR kicks in. After this session it’s ramming time I put her in a missionary position while ramming her wet pussy at the same time my hand was busy squeezing her soft and natural melons I cum I now time.

As I opted for 2s, we rested awhile and I told her I wanted some sensual massage before actions starts but after receiving her sensual massage I changed my mind and I told her to just give me your handjob as I freaking enjoy her sensual handjob. I have never tried before 5 finger sensual massage on my 2ic shaft before. Pim is the only Milf that did this to my in a slow and sensual action five fingers moving up and down your shaft with another hand fondling my balls I gave up the ideal of ramming her again as this was so much of a heaven as she was working on my 2ic with her hands she automatically move up to my side so as I could finger her pussy as she was working on my 2ic I was fingering her wet Pussy the moan she let out was so seductive together with her teasing to my 2ic I couldn’t hold for long I blasted it all out on to her hand. She cleaned me up and we head to the showers to Wash up together knowing that I still have some times left I lay my head on her soft natural boobs while she hugged me and we have some small talks till my time is up

Brothers do try Pim sensual handjob as I felt her handjobs is so much better then ramming her and also don’t miss out on her tits, her tits is so much more comfortable then my pillow and she like it when her big natural melon being sucked !

Her flirty actions will turn you on the moment you step in to her room

I will see you soon PIM ❤️
Please let me know when’s her last day as I forgot to ask her thank you !!!

Shorten FR for Pim
Look - 7.5/10 Flirty Milf
Body - 8.5/10 Tan but smooth skin
Bbbj- 9/10 (sloppy kind bj 👍🏻👍&#127995
FJ - 8.5/10
HJ - 9.5/10 ( confirm cloud 9) super sensual
GFE - 8.0/10 ( very flirty Milf )

Overall 8/10

RTF - confirm + chop
Old 27-01-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 7
sisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to behold

Martell (House Of Thai)

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=916840

Looks: 9/10 Won't reject type Foxy Slutty style
Boobs: 9/10 Natural B Cup with perky nipples
BBBJ: 10/10 Not rushing and takes her time till i signal her to stop
FJ: 10/10 Can change positions no problem very cooperative
GFE: 10/10 Speaks good English cuddles like lovers and speaks French
OKT: Fast to response and arrange
Location: Usual G Spot and new towels coz i saw Martell taking and throw after use kudos. But if u are demanding BYOT

Bonus: Martell does good massage. So bros that wants massage follow by service type can choose her. $150/90Mins/2Shots Spa also can't match even if its 1shot. So i think really worth the bonk. Will return for more. Thanks HOT.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1