The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-07-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 6
Jackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJackzone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Smile - CF

After 2 weeks+ of not bonking, finally decided to book a slot from CF as the pool of girls this time wasn't bad.

Smile was not my first choice initially as location wasn't ideal, but after 1 shot with another girl I wasn't satisfied so I asked for Smile as OKT promised that he allowed frenching (the other girl didn't and there was no chemistry between us). So after contemplating, I decided to go for Smile.

Definitely no regrets booking Smile, as she's a tall slim SYT similar to the photos. Boobs aren't the biggest, but I'm not a boobs guy so it was fine. What stands out from her is her GFE level, and the way she frenches you and never lets go She might come across as cold when first meeting her, but she'll gradually warm up to you and that's where the GFE factor comes into play. Her English is conversational.
She gave me a verbal agreement to painting too, but I didn't do it in the end. Oh, and she's shaved! Sadly we didn't engage in FJ much as I was spent from the previous booking, so finished with a HJ. I would've extended just to spend more time with her, but there was another booking after me so I couldn't. Exchanged contacts, then left her with a heavy heart

She's definitely RTF material if you like submissive SYTs. Should've went straight to her rather than the other girl and save on money. She said she's leaving on the 8th so hoping I'll visit her again before she leaves!
Old 28-07-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 2
Humbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of light

First time since chionging for quite some time, just had my first ever bait and switch.

I think the most du lan is when
1. Made appointment for X time. Waiting X + 10mins. Msg OKT and gave reason that girls take a long time to make up.
2. At door step, ring door bell like 4 or 5 times. After which door opened and saw the other bro leaving the room.
3. Went in room and realise girl is different person, straight away asked the girl who are you and reject on the spot and walk out.

For bros who kana bait and switch please stand firm and know how to reject. There is nothing wrong in rejecting.
Old 28-07-2022, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
mbhavana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fischer View Post

Tried the Milan and Melon tarma this afternoon @ 5pm.
Damage: $320/90/2 ($30 for CIM per lady)
Money well spent.
Location is on the eastern part of the island.
Discreet but have to climb a short flight of stairs.
OKT Bro Flash was clear and direct with his instructions.

The moment I saw the girls, I was impressed by their sizeable boobs. I am boobs loving man lol.

Looks: Both are syt looking. Milan has sharp foxy looks, Melon was a cutesy.
Body: Young and tender, curvy bodies, probably needed to carry their huge jugs. Had a whale of good time fondling and squeezing them.

French: No lesbo stuff but that doesnt take away the fact that they are both good frenchers, especially Melon who was in my opinion very into it.

BBBJ: Milan seemed to enjoy sucking me off more, Melon was a little less experienced. Still it felt good enough.

FJ: Bonked Milan first in missionary and unloaded fast inside her mouth. She was tight and really moaned like she meant it. Took a short break and them cuddling up by my sides before Milan gently stroke my flaccid cock back to life. After some teasing by these 2, I was up and ready for action. Melon took the cue to sit onto my cock clearly enjoying herself whilst Milan was giggling at her friend's enjoyment. After a while I bend Melon over and whacked her fleshy ass in doggy, Milan offered the occasional kisses whilst tickling my nipples. Buay tahan after a short while and turned Melon back to my cock and shoved it into her mouth to release a lesser load. Then I dropped dead back to the bed lol.

GFE: Very friendly ladies who cannot speak much english but no time watching no time rushing, I rested for a good 15 mins and went to shower myself while they tidied up the bed and sent me off with pecks on my cheeks. Left like a triumphant man who conquered 2 sweet young things at one go.

RTF: If my wallet allows me, going thru a bad time and hence not very active recently. This is a worthy tarma i feel.
I pretty much agree with this FR. Tried the tarma today and it was my first try at one. Milan appears to be more experienced and is fairer, but I liked Melon's face better. They both look almost exactly like the photos given.
Melon is a bit plump, but has got great boobs and she can give quite a good whole body massage and got wet by fingering. Milan's got a nice body too, although smaller boobs. Both allowed painting and are clean shaven. Pumped them both in a few positions and unloaded on Melon's boobs and belly. Milan gave a head and face massage while Melon was giving the body massage.
I was too sleepy for the 2nd shot, and since I arrived almost half an hour late into my slot, my original slot time was almost up. Although they asked if I wanted to go for round 2, I declined since I was too tired and sleepy.
While leaving they asked me for tip, which I found odd and refused. Otherwise was a great experience and would recommend.
Damage: 320.
Old 28-07-2022, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
JanGOATEE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Muay Mansion

Advertised pic too "filtered". She looks as hot as it is! She does have a striking resemblance to a Celebrity (shan't mention!) *hint she is one of the actress in Marco Polo 2007 and very old Channel 5 series Heartlanders!

GFE and service is top notch as she is in the service industry back home and communication is awesome!

Action wise is awesome, just like banging a good sized packaged bikini model with all natural allure.

In local context, just like banging one of those tanned SPGs who are often "commando" under their sporty outfit down Orchard Rd!

RTF Hell Yeah!

Thank you Bro OKT for the arrangement (P.S I have tried 2 gals from him thus far!)
Old 28-07-2022, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
dogisme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdogisme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I had a previous first account long time ago since more than 15 years ago. But when I decided to start doing FR back in 2019, I realized I lost the previous account login and couldn't get back, so I started a new account.

I rememeber it was for TRL/RL, they had this lucky draw thing. Like for every FR, you get a chance for their lucky draw at the end of the month or something. During that time, I made quite a couple of FRs for TRL/RL and eventually I got zapped a few times for posting fake FRs, even though they were real. Probably because I only posted for them and it was a new account.

After being zapped quite a number of times, i gave up posting. I thought nobody would believe my account anyway. Been quite lazy to do FRs also, But I guess it's still something for a good sharing community.

So here's 1 FR for my most recent on 25th July.

Bambi (TS)
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=2...9#post21471889

Location is discreet, room is big, toilet is big, bed is big. Fresh towels provided.
She's petite, boobs quite a handful. Not pink though, but slightly darker brownish nips. Slim waist. Showered together. SOP. Felt her skin, Quite youthful Smooth skin. Pretty in her distinctive way.

She is Horny. After first shot of bbbj cim. She asked if I wanted a massage, I said no need, maybe we just cuddle and rest? So she laid in my arms, I keep touching her skin, feels quite smooth. Didn't really rest much, Only after 5-10mins, started to caress my small bro. Her soft moans while only caressing her nipples made me hard again. She started to bbbj, going deep a few times. I was thinking, maybe cim again? But then gave me that horny look and told me she wants it. She said condom? Of coz. I agreed. And she started to mount me while squatting pump and licking my nipple a few times. I held her up so I can hold her boobs and she went faster and faster, pumping like a bunny, stopped her a few times, thinking to change position, but it felt so good, I just allowed her to go on until she stopped to catch her breath a few times too. Really horny bunny. After awhile, I blew my load in that same position.

I was amazed at how fast she made me lose my 2 shots. In less than 60mins. After that showered and she said I still have time, Wanna do massage? I said no need, it's fine. Got dressed, Paid her and told her perhaps she could take the rest of the time off. Left happily.
Might visit her again.
Thanks TSmile for the arrangement. Booking was smooth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iampig View Post
One suggestion on how to make people trust your FR more.
Seeing one of the tips/suggestion from (iampig) . Perhaps I shall try something similar too. Hope it helps.
dogisme, so maybe we are pigfrienddogbuddy?

Good: Doris(RL), Rebecca(TRL), Kitkat(RL), Ying(CF), Malody(AC), Lila(TC), Bambi(TS)

Ok: Lynn(RL), Koi(TRL), Jolin(Poison), Molly(RP)

Meh: Darin(TRL)

Last edited by dogisme; 28-07-2022 at 06:49 AM.
Old 28-07-2022, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
miichan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Japan- seduction

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=japan

Gonna get zapped for posting this after all the *cough* fake reviews of her going around

Paid 200/2/60 and informed OKT that I would that I would be slightly late (was 3 mins late to my booking).

As the place was a shared apartment, I was made to wait 10 mins as apparently there was another bro using the shower.

Looks: 5/10 So many fake reviews saying that she looks Japanese when she obviously isn't that fair.

Body: 6/10 Tattooed on several areas, boobs felt enhanced to me
BBBJ: 4/10: did a short one with HJ then she capped me
FJ: 6/10 rode me for a few mins before asking me to change position to fuck her instead. Her moans felt pretty fake so was a little turned off to be honest. In the end she had to resort to giving me a HJ for the first shot.

So here's the part where it all went downhill. She left me in the room while she went outside and came back 10 mins later using her phone for tiktok and facebook. Throughout the next 15 mins, she was watching videos on tiktok while some guy with a chinese name (apparently she said that it's a taiwanese friend but I saw the convo the guy kept addressing her as dear) kept trying to call her through facebook messenger. Don't know which poor guy kena gongtao by her. I got fed up and asked her my 2nd shot how? She kept avoiding the question and asked me to go shower. Asked 3 times and got fed up and went to ask OKT how? He can still push the blame on me that I can't finish within the allocated time. After I quoted how long I waited just to shower and also what she did, he reluctantly ask the girl to refund me and only charged me for 1 shot.

Honestly if you want to advertise as 2 shots and have your girls pull this kind of stunt to waste my time, you deserve the bad FR

Rtc: Gonna avoid this stable, rather spend my money elsewhere
Old 28-07-2022, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4224 / Power: 20
bluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond repute

Micky from Galaxy

Since around the area and also wanna try the new lady.. Text bro galaxy and took a 1 shot slot

Looks 8.5/10 cute girl with nice smile

Body 9/10 slim with smooth skin

French 9/10 started when I activated her in toliet

Pussy 9/10 tide little pussy and get wet very easy

Bbbj 9/10 can really go non stop until I need to stop her if not kanna cim already.. Lol

Here comes the main dish.. Started with licking from my nipples to the balls and to my shaft.. Since its 60mins..i fast hand Caps on and wanna try her pussy.. Lol.. Screw into her hole and hear her first soft moan.. Hold her ass apart and keep fucking faster n faster.. This makes her moan louder and more crazy feeling.. Suddenly her whole body started to shake and can feel her pussy squeezing my dick.. Wow.. Long time never kanna this kind of feeling becos not alot lady can do this when they are cumming.. Fucked her harder and faster and she cum hard..

Never give chance la.. I turn her over and continue fucked her missionary even thou she just cum while doggy.. But I just love the image of her moaning and I just keep fucking her till I cumming and took off the condom and cum on her body.. Haha

Easy horny lady.. Worth the bonk
Old 28-07-2022, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Suparsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Angie, THEREGENTLUST, 28/7/2022 3pm

OKT: 10/10 Damn fast to respond. First time trying stable. Thumbs up for bro SK, directions were clear. Had a small hiccup at the beginning but OKT was kind enough to extend timing.

Face: 9/10 Pretty looking short hair. some pimples here and there but overall pretty face.

Boobs: 8.5/10 Enhanced soft C cuppers with nice nipples. Soft to the touch and nice to grope from the back. Fits perfectly on her petite frame.

painting:8.5/10 Tasted aroy mak. No smell no taste. Painted for a short period in 69 then told her to cap on, buay tahan liao.

Body: 8/10 Slim petite frame body. Body proportionate to her tits with full back and left arm sleeve tattoo. Those type can just nice carry to fuck without tiring out that quickly. Great ass also.

Catbath: 7.5/10 Slow slurpy slurps on both nipples with some hand strokes on the little brother. slowly move around left to right, right to left on both nipples with some nice tongue action. slowly made her way down towards the VIP area.

BBBJ: 8.5/10 Quite good blowing action, her suction was good with some saliva action going on. Didn't DT, didn't want to force face fuck her also in case she gets angry then spoil mood. (Noticed half way down the shaft she had a gag reflex)

FJ: 9/10: 1st shot started with reverse cowgirl. Wow her full back tattoo and butt bouncing action was quite the view, grabbed her ass and started slamming it onto my dick. Moved over to cowgirl position, she started grinding against my dick as i rubbed her clit with 1 hand and squeezing her boobs with the other. She feels quite tight and naturally lubricated while she tilted her head back enjoying the moment. Switched over to missionary and started turbo pounding her hard

2nd shot. Same thing started off with the catbath and BBBJ FR above but this time shorter duration as running out of time liao, left like 25min. Moved her to the edge of the bed and started my turbo. This time abit weak on maintaining the hardness so quickly ram into climax before little brother goes to sleep.

GFE. 9/10 English not bad, still can converse. Was quite quiet at the beginning but after 1st shot, things started to better.

2 shot @ 180
RTF: Yes! Wanted to try another girl at bro SK stable but code red so went for Angie instead. Can say it was a good experience.
Old 28-07-2022, 06:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 7
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Natty of Silk

Saw lots of great reviews for Natty and was very 'gian' to book her
Looks: Early 20s and sultry looking. Like ice queen beauty with a burning desires inside....
Boobs: Very well made Es Delicious nips
Body: 150ish slender body with a little tummy.
French: Yes like long lost lovers...
BBBJ: Yes. Did 69 and her AR was heavenly.
FJ: Started with cowgirl and she was relatively tight. Her Es were amazing....her grind was power and after a couple of positions unloaded 1st shot. After washed up I napped while she rested her petite self on my brace....started 2nd shot when I work up from nap and kissed her...sweet. she blew me off before we went for doggy and missionary. Ended off with her HJ....
GFE: Gao Gao.
RTF: Yes if Vit M permits

Last edited by Jaycron; 30-07-2022 at 10:20 AM.
Old 28-07-2022, 06:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Werdna70 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWerdna70 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MeawMeaw - Loveaffair88

Had MeawMeaw for dinner yesterday

Location is priority for me, when OKT asked if I am ok with girl at Bugis area, I immediately responded with a YES.

MeawMeaw Welcomed me into the room with an oversized tee that can see her lingerie.
GND look, cute & not the slutty kind, 80% of the advertised pic.

Boob: all natural B, not enhanced, really hard to come by these days for Thai, she apologised for her small boob, but I m ok with all natural. Not for Bros wanting big titties.

BJ: Patience & hardworking, completing engulfing the rod & work thru leaving no stones unturned.

FJ: 1st shot just did cowboy & came in missionary,
2nd shot, MeawMeaw blew me up almost immediately after the 1st shot, finished my 2 shot session within 50 minutes. I had never achieve this before.
(Must remind bros here that MeawMeaw is petite & have a rather small hole, Bros with thick girth will see her hole stretched out when entering, this is quite a scene)

Overall good bonk for me, do support MeawMeaw as she’ll be heading back on 5-Aug, always a shout out to OKT for bringing good stuff to our shores.
Old 28-07-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
woshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?...e=6&highlight=

FR on Kitty
Looks : 9/10
Service : 9/10
BBBJ : 9/10
FJ : 9/10
Cim : yes
French : yes
Overall : 9/10

Not a time watcher hardworking and speak fluent english High GFE type Easily one of my top 10 bonks of all times.
Old 28-07-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 20
WeeGer is one of the Best!WeeGer is one of the Best!WeeGer is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggng View Post
I struggled quite a bit coz I don’t want to share not so good experience. Plus until recently bro TS has been very nice to me. Look how many times I booked his girls and wrote for him! But I guess my loyalty and kindness were in vain. Kudos to my sbf buddies who encouraged me to come forward……. I may be zapped and banned from now on. However, I don’t deserve to be mistreated and others should not have the same experience as well…….

TS Yuri July 25 2pm
At a glance
Okt: 6/10 I miss the good old bro TS. Now he is too busy and doesn’t respond to complaints anymore. First my booking was pushed back 30 min. After arriving, I was asked to wait in a hot parking lot for about 10min coz the gal wasn’t ready. Security cameras are everywhere and the echo of footsteps freaked me out. I was wondering who was going to show up and when the security guards were going to chase me out.
Look: 7/10 quite blemish so the use of low res pics explained. Thai tan.
Body: 7/10 she has a 1.5 yo baby. So it’s not the typical $yt I love. Big black nipple but no milk.
French: 5/10 she said she can. But then she said she doesn’t like it. I don’t like it either coz her breath was awful.
Bbbj: 8.5/10 quite good to be honest.
Painting: 4/10 she gave me a long face. Turned off.
Cim: 0/10 cannot. False advertisement.
Ar: 0/10 cannot. False advertisement.
Fj: 5/10 not very enjoyable to me. Soft after a few exchange with ky. She was impatient and yelled at me to go wash before bbbj. Ended up with a hj coz she refused to cim.
Gfe: 7/10 I have to say she tried hard to please me. It’s her specifications that were misleading. You cannot enjoy your chicken rice if the hawker centre uncle gives you gizzard rice instead. She is a victim as well.
Rtf: 4/10 Overall a major disappointment. Talked to bro TS and he said maybe it’s the chemistry. wtf. He didn’t even bother to give me a discount next time. Unbelievable.

Luckily, my good habit is to talk to the girl before I start to get her full consent. Or else I became an asshole. She said she wouldn’t do cim and ar to anyone. My experience told me that she was not lying. I enticed her with extra tips $50 and she still refused. Unless you are Andy Lau you can try Loh.

Don’t get me wrong. She is a pleasant, candid, and friendly person. She works hard for her kid and her old, single mom. I admired that but hey I was expecting something else. She also said she wouldn’t mind if she will have a lot of customers or not.

I can give more details if bros here are interested.
Thanks for coming forward with a genuine report. Will up u on this. And bro, you are too kind la. This type of service still deserve 5/10 for FJ meh? Too kind a gentleman man.
Old 28-07-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 20
WeeGer is one of the Best!WeeGer is one of the Best!WeeGer is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbler View Post
First time since chionging for quite some time, just had my first ever bait and switch.

I think the most du lan is when
1. Made appointment for X time. Waiting X + 10mins. Msg OKT and gave reason that girls take a long time to make up.
2. At door step, ring door bell like 4 or 5 times. After which door opened and saw the other bro leaving the room.
3. Went in room and realise girl is different person, straight away asked the girl who are you and reject on the spot and walk out.

For bros who kana bait and switch please stand firm and know how to reject. There is nothing wrong in rejecting.
Which stable bro? Must share with all openly the stable so that the other bros will not have to suffer lor. Pls hor. Thanks
Old 28-07-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 760 / Power: 2
Win23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to behold

Mickey is another level of Gems from Galaxyxscorts
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=21490942&postcount=1
Definitely not for boob lover But for those who like slutty girl type ,

Location : G area , As Okt instruction will let you know before confirmation the check-in will be random . i have no worries on this

Looks: 8/10 slutty office lady looks, posted pics have a good 80% resemblance in real life. Actually, actual person is better n younger looking , At this late hour (slot at 12am), Mickey still bothered to doll herself up so that is a plus. SYT lovers, I didnt ask her age but my guess is mid 20s onwards.

Body: 9/10 As hot n curvy as her posted pics. Some tattoos on her shoulder. Skin is smooth n well maintained overall. Ass is god sent for doggy. Stats given for height n weight are accurate so another plus.

Pussy: 9/10 Relatively tight n wet. Fingering, painting allowed and responded well when the right spot was hit. Good hygiene...no odd smell which is yet another plus at this godly time of the night.

BBBJ: 9/10 She takes action when I was sitting on the bed and waiting for her to exit from the washroom, she attack my nipples and started to rub my ding dong and blow. She even ask me to stand up on the bed while she kneels.

Frenching: 9/10 she enjoys it, pull my face my towards her.

FJ:
Started with her riding while i enjoy the view of the those bouncing balloons, and stereo effects based on her own pace of riding, finally had enough of visual enjoyment and switched over to missionary where i fucked her hard and fast to convert my stresss pressure into pleasure.
Blasted the 1st shot in her. damn fucking shiok la.
2nd shot was similar, but finished CIM.

Overall:
Great bonk with a pretty girl with great attitude.
Old 28-07-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 2
Humbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of lightHumbler is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeGer View Post
Which stable bro? Must share with all openly the stable so that the other bros will not have to suffer lor. Pls hor. Thanks
Sure, I'll write here bro but I guess it'll be deleted anyways and get zapped.
Stable is Premium Service Warrior, girl is Mookai (currently only advertised on telegram)

You see poster for +66FL and Premium Service Warrior and you'll know what it says.

Last edited by Humbler; 28-07-2022 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Typo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1