The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-07-2022, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 3
AtlasCoconut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAtlasCoconut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAtlasCoconut is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Hazel - TRL
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=887914
was looking for Wini, but due to a mix-up cannot make my session, was offered Hazel at a discount.
Hazel is not my usual target style but thought, why not try different food once in a while. Like a blind date, test your luck.

Room type: modern, efficient style room. Unusual setup, Big bros be careful coming down. Small shower, she offered to join me, but I told her very small shower, never mind.
Looks: Milf style, pretty enough.
Boobs: wow they are big, I normally go for B/C, her boobs must be nearly D, big and full looking, feel soft, not saggy. Good to play with. Good for Boob lovers.
Body: She has sexy woman curves. After I finish my shower and walk out, she was standing in-front of the full body mirror naked and looking at herself. The look of those curves, I grabbed her from behind and rubbed my Li Bro in her ass crack.
BBBJ: started with some ball licking and good suction style BBBJ. She was ok to BBBJ me for a while. She explain to me her friend told her wrong info that Singapore customers wanted CBJ. Now she realize bros here want BBBJ.
Frenching: Kissing on the lips only for me. YMMV.
Painting: Her clit was big and easy to arouse and she went a little crazy.
FJ: She use 0.01, boy they feel good and she know how make you feel good with her pussy. Can ride, can doggy, finally I lay her down and drilled her slowly for a while just enjoying the feeling of those 0.01 and her pussy. I did not know she have AJ, if I'd known I would have tapped that ass.
Personality: Her English is ok for general conversation. She explain to me her unusual farm. She is very friendly and easy to talk to, can get KC by her.

RTF: She is not my usual style as I normally go for SYT. Those who love big Boobs or want AJ can try. I think that ass is asking for a banging.
Old 04-07-2022, 07:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eatwhenhungry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Cherrin (Empire) https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=887869

Looks similar to these photos, but even prettier in real life.

Convenient location, 2 single bed room in G but might change within next few days. Towel provided but she advise to bring your own cap cos the cap she have don't smell good. Don't want to spill so much, you'll have to try to know. Her service and GFE is really top, lucky I went for 90 mins. But all depends on your hygiene, respect and chemistry. Treat others how you want them to treat you bros. English good enough to not need Google translate.

Thanks OKT for smooth link up, best bonk to return into the scene.

RTF: Definitely if I can make it before she leaves in 2 weeks.
Old 04-07-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
Maclaurin88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMaclaurin88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

KIM-HOOKERSCLUB

Okt - Fast response instructions given clearly

Location - 10/10 very unique place but also very secure.

Looks - 8/10 nice petite size good to hug

Boobs - 10/10 Natural B

Pussy - 10/10 clean no smell easily wet

Bj-9/10 can go deep and good suction she use the tongue twirling around damn good

Fj-8/10 Gets into the mood easily She's a cowgirl when she ride her boob keep shaking omg damn good and she is tight very accommodating I requested to change position she was ok for the whole session .

Very bubbly personality friendly able to converse in english very well.

RTF- For sure when I have time off.

Thanks boss hooker's for the First Blood Overall 9/10.
Old 04-07-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 20
hyunjin is one of the Best!hyunjin is one of the Best!hyunjin is one of the Best!hyunjin is one of the Best!

相信我 FR for Sophia

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=887413

It's been a long while i wrote a FR but this is a Gem/Stable worth mentioning

OKT: Friendly, prompt and verification process is pretty standard
Location: Orchard, easy to find parking but public transport commuters will need to walk a little to reach the location
Room: Super single size bed x 2, en-suite bathroom. Bathroom area abit small. Very hard to play around
Looks:9/10 10% off the photos. Pretty and comes with the CFM face.
Boobs: Not for boobs lover.
Figure: 8/10 Very good figure with no additional fats.
BBBJ: 11/10 Sophia can blow and blow you hard. Long and sensual BBBJ while looking at you with the CFM when she blow. No bullshit amauter teeth grinding.
Frenching: 11/10 Kiss like your girlfriend. Few quick pecks then to hard tongue fight.
FJ: 10/10 Girl can ride, got multiple modes, speed and position depending on what you like.
Attitude: 11/10 Massage, hug you and talk cock with you like your gf after finishing the deem

In conculsion, why Sophia?

1. Shower and play with you in the bathroom. Rubba you with her body.
2. Frenches you like your GF. Quick pecks and tongue fighting. She has it all.
3. Catbath you every inch of your body, like how you vaccum your house
4. Long and sensual BBBJ. I think the girl can do JG as her sideline.
5. Looks is only 10% off from the actual. Looks like your gf in your mid 20s.
6. Attitude. Girl can speak english very well. Cuddle you on the bed. Massage your KKJ and balls after the first shot.
7. Service is god damn good. For people who want to let their girlfriend to do the job. She is it.
8. For the rate and quality, its truly well spent.
Old 04-07-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 10
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=886693
Jeslin from Queens

Legit good, looks in the mid to late twenties but body is nap! Meaty with a solid ass.

She gives a very Japanese vibe with her teh voice and her shy moans. Really feels like JAV man. I’m sure lots of bros are not sharing this gem, always booked one.

FJ was great, very proactive and loves to lead at times. Pussy A bit on the looser side but still manage to shoot.

Will definitely RTF.
Old 04-07-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Zara (SweetThai):

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=888239

OKT: No issues. Responsive to messages and queries.
Looks: GND looks. Discount a bit from pics.
Body: Quite slim and petite. Not for boob lovers.
BBBJ: Not bad. Good suction with a few patterns mixed in.
FJ: Good. Willing to change positions.
GFE: A shy and soft spoken girl but becomes a different person during sex. Speaks very basic English so you may need Google Translate.
RTF: If I have the time.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-07-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jimmybond2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lisa & Marie sandwich (Seduction)

OKT: Fast responses and clear instructions. This is good.

Marie

Looks 7/10: Young and quite pretty.

Body 8/10: Slim slender but have a little bit of acne/eczema scars marks on her ass and lower back area. Tats on the back. Both these things didn't bother me. Pussy was shaved.

Boobs 8/10: Reasonable for her body size. Not allowing to touch them was not good.

Kiss 0/10: No kissing at all which sucked.

Catbath 8/10: Licked my nips well.

BBBJ 7/10: Was alright but a little bit of teeth sometimes. Nice to see a young pretty girl giving head. Licks quite well.

FJ 8/10: Not good fucking from the front as her face is so unhappy so better to do her doggy. Did cowgirl but cannot even touch her breast. In the end, 2 shots doggy as she was tight for me and it was nice seeing her react to my ramming. Because of her attitude, it seemed like she didn't want to give any reaction so to get a positive moaning reaction, be it fake or real, was good.

GFE 2/10: Maybe it’s the experience of an unhappy girlfriend.

Massage 2/10: Piano playing.

Overall: If I had booked just her I would be very disappointed. She was unhappy from the start. Not sure why so unhappy (Lisa said its because she miss her family) but I didn't do anything to deserve it.

Lisa

Looks 7/10: Close to video posted minus makeup and Thai tan. A bit more milfy looking.

Body 8/10: Body was curvy and nice to me.

Boobs 8/10: Good sized boobs and nice to fondle.

Kiss 9/10: Speaks French well.

BBBJ 7/10: It was decent but I have had better. Good enough and maybe can guide her to do more.

FJ N/A: Didn't fuck her as fucked Marie.

GFE 8/10: Showered with me when I reached and smiley.

Massage 9/10: She does massage back in Bangkok and has good strength. If you want a good massage, can go for it.

Overall: She has a good attitude and is a nice person. English was passable. She is leaving Friday I think.

Sandwich highlights for me:
- Both girls took turns to bbbj. At one point got Marie to bbbj while Lisa licked my balls which was good
- Nice to have both licking my nips while touching all over.
- Good to have Lisa kissing me/sucking my nips/licking my balls as I grinded Marie in different positions.

RTF: No. This is a subjective FR from my experience and YMMV and one man's meat is another man's poison etc etc. Marie is leaving 4Jul I think [This post may go up after she has left]. Lisa was nice but too many choices out there so will go for other targets once vitamin M recovers.

I am a seasoned cheongster but never post much. I decided to post to help bros out there as many landmines (eg services not as what is stated or bad attitude) and some OKTs have stable of fake accounts posting fake FRs out there and the prices are high for most stables compared to pre-covid days.

My thanks to other bros who give real FRs to help others here. Happy and safe cheonging!
Old 04-07-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Kitauhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jasmine Mansion

Look: 8/10 had youthful features and greets you with on point make up
Body:8/10 voluptious with smooth caramel skin
Boobs: 8/10 big enhanced seasoned boobs. Very arousing shape with nice nipples to play with
Bbbj: 7/10 not many variance so maybneed some guidiance
Fj: 9/10 good stamina and accomodates to position change
Gfe: she is rather quiet and so was i, so cant really grade this
Massage: 7/10 she worked in this line b4 so has some skills here. Relaxed me after all the seggs

Overall: She has a SOP service standard that she delivers. Action starts from shower all the way to bed. Although not much talking(not my style anyways), the seggs was hot and the massage after that managed to cool things down. Good for a relax session where you just want to be serviced.
Old 04-07-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Hoe2016 is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Gucci
Stable : Hooker’s club
Okt : friendly and reply quickly
RTF : 2nd time to find her, better than last time , feel like meet ex gf .
Enjoy the time with her
Service level is higher . No much comment , try it yourself will know it .
Going back soon.
Old 04-07-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Newtom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any updates on A1, not Abel to see any posts and no FRs on the stable. Had an urge to try AiChi but not sure due to the silence
Old 04-07-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 5
MegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by jryjem View Post
Meet Nam from Empire6969 today.

Promo price $110 / 60 / 1shot good value

Looks 7/10

Body 8/10 firm nice boobs , at least not faked boobs

French 8/10 allow kiss and french

Pussy 9/10 very horny and moan

GFE 9/10 like what the previous bro mention, she seem to like cuddle very much, during catbath she use her body and boob to rub my dick.

Massage 10/10 she can do a good massage before the bonk, maybe she is a massage girl in her country
Vouch for that.. Her service is top.. Very wild too
Old 04-07-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
steadykicks is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p...1#post21423861

Fr for Hong from Mansion at 9pm on July 3

Looks: 8/10 sg ah lian look, sweet looking face

Body: 8/10 fit body with right meat at the right places

Boobs: 8/10 B to C cup natural

BBBJ: 10/10

FJ: 10/10

GFE : 100/10

RTF : she may be shy at first, but as she warms up, she will become a total beast! RTF for sure
Old 04-07-2022, 12:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
rightman78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mansion Beebee
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p...8#post21417488

Face: 9/10 (pretty face, slutty horny foxy look, especially when she bites her lips, look damn sexy)
Boobs: 10/10 (big handful of boobies, nice to grope)
Body: 9/10 (well maintained body, no tummy, slim slender legs, perky ass)
BBBJ: 9/10 (starts slow but goes turbo mode with lots of saliva)
Paint: 10/10 (she enjoys it, will push your head deeper into her, very wet)
FJ: 10/10 (can ride very well. will initiate different positions, she is sex hungry)
GFE: 8/10
RTf: Yes, why not?
Old 04-07-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3537 / Power: 15
manhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by manhattan View Post

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=887868

Had a session with nan

Looks.. 8.5/10

Body.. 9/10 small size which I can carry to bonk

Boobs 8.5/10 senstive nips

Pussy 9/10 tide and wet easy and clean shaved

French 9/10 same lost lover

Bbbj 9/10 licking if the shaft up and down to the balls

Massage 10/10 as she was working in a massage shop in bkk

GFE 9/10 not a time watcher and likes to cuddle

She can take all position and the best part is the carry up part which I like the most and I can carry her fucking while looking at her horny face.. The most hard I bang.. The more the moan louder and cum together..
Rtf her and this time once saw me when she open the door straight hug and kiss same lost lover,keep play my 2nd ic... Give me a dt in the toliet after shower and bonk her alot positions in the room.. 👍
Old 04-07-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Asianlover69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Ella from 6/30/22
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=8...highlight=ella

This is my first review ever on this site!

Looks - pretty and cute but bad teeth

Body - slim with thin thighs and tiny tits, almost flat chested

Frenching - she did not initiate and i didnt either as she had bad breath from smoking

BBBJ - very short as she didn't like all my pre cum lubricant

Fj - accommodated to the many positions I requested

Gfe - doesn't speak much English at all

Rtf - no way, I was her first appointment of the day abd it was fairly early in the morning but I didn't feel welcomed at all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1