The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-05-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 20
AhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

After chionging siambu for 15 years, i would say i have an extremely high level of tolerance as be it okts or girls, i've seen it all. However, there are a couple of stunts that okt or girls try to pull sometimes that i cant tolerate.

1. The spitter - blow 3 times, spit 1 time like ur dick is the dirtiest thing on planet earth. These girls normally would not even kiss u. So forget about frenching.

2. Time eater/watcher - book 90 mins, 60 mins tell u times up. Post covid i kena this with the pimp and SS. They knew your time is not up but try to pull a fast one so that they can slot in another guy to maximize profits. In fact i just kena this with nana from the pimp. Previously also kena with aries from the same stable. 45 mins booking but tell me her food panda arrived after 25mins. absolute rubbish.

3. Girls that cannot kiss mouth coz scared covid la, cannot kiss anywhere on the body coz itchy la.....nb la. Come out work scared covid might as well stay at home. Cannot kiss but close proximity with dozen of guys everyday wont kena meh. Crap.

If anyone think the price now is reasonable, think again. Now no more quarantine and pre-departure PCR is replaced with ART. The air tickets and hotel prices basically is the same as pre covid. So what additional costs can justify the crazy increase in prices? Profiteering lor. Some stable are even quoting 180-200 1 shot. Absolute madness.

Ok la. Enough ranting from an old man. 270-280 2 shots i rather buy air ticket go bkk over the weekend bonk till my cork snap. So unless i see my regulars coming back, will rather keep my ammo for as any misses now is damn costly.
Old 20-05-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
CherryBoiBoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

*FR FOR FL / ML

AREA 地区 : SG
Name 名字 : Peachy - Last day liao.
ID 挂网编号 : sbf's Thai Poison stable. (okt is strict but quality guarenteed after verification)

a big big shoutout for Poison stable. real worth for his ladies. no wonder they have a big disclaimer that the KC is over 9000.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=877285

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8 / 10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 24
Body 身材 : slim - abit meaty but still slim
Boobs 胸部 : enhance B - C
Kissing 接吻 : 9.5 / 10 ALOT OF FRENCHING
Catbath 全身漫游 : 9 .5 / 10
BBBJ 无套口交 : 8 / 10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 10 / 10 (plus fingering)
FJ 爱爱 : 8 / 10 2 position but worth liao
GFE 女朋友感 : 9.5 / 10
Massage 按摩 : n/a / 10 never ask

Overall Experience 整体 : 9.5 / 10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes - this is the FR for the RTF

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
thank boss ez for accepting me again. and also for fast quick booking. with clear and hassle free instructions

-door open. see a cute lady with the neko accessory
-bathroom is medium. shower tgt for awhile after session - this time longer abit
-did 2 positions - worth as alot of frenching
-she is a great GEM 💎💎💎.
-willing to please. and also alot of "bed talk after action"

tips
she loves thai food. and fruits. if she is back again.

DISCLAIMER / 免责声明 : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.....So don't Kpkb.....👍👍👍

*This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe

Date / 日期 : 19/05/2022

Ver.220409
Old 20-05-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
frivolous325 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Star from seduction dated 19 May 4.30pm

Okt: response is fast and provide clear and precise location. Was initially allocated 4.15pm timeslot but I was running late due to the rain and okt accommodated.

Location: North area approximately 15mins walk for foot soldiers(1km).

Room: 7/10 spacious room with attached toilet. Room has nice air conditioning.

Looks: 7/10 got to discount a little as picture is probably taken awhile back.

Body: 6/10 B cup with pointy dark brown nips not recommended for boob lovers. Small tummy abit baba but nice perky ass for doggie. Typical Thai tann. Public was shaved with a visible wily stubble hair.

Communication: 8/10 no issue conversing in English as Star runs a bar in phuket and she management the daily operation includes entertaining of the foreign customers.

Shower:5/10 offered to shower for me pretty sop with no cath bath. Unlike what some of the bro mentioned previously, shower was pretty much sop

Bbbj: 6/10 No deep throat but I can sense that she doesn't enjoy providing the service.

Painting: did not try as I'm not a fan of body hair around pubic area

Frenching: 7/10 a little of tongue fight.

Fj, you name it she is willing to accommodate. Personally tried missionary and cowgirl. Pretty wet after foreplay and does not require the use of "KY". Easily orgasm after 10 mins of penetration, she does enjoy sex and preferably missionary position.

Overall: 7/10 with good GFE quite hardworking lady with decent service.

Rtf: I don't limit myself to just one girl when there is a vast selection to choose from.

Would be good that bro visiting can around meal hours can help to buy some decent meals to Star as she did mention that she has 5o constantly settle her meals at the nearby convenient store at night as stores are closed when she end work.

From my understanding she is staying with 3 other ladies from other stables but I only get the chance to take a glimpse at one of them. Hear that another lady constantly had more than 9 customers every single day but I was too paishei to ask which stable and where to find details of other girls.
Old 20-05-2022, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
MazdaRX7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=877635

Visited Seoul from Thaismile again. 2nd time with her

OKT: Been with this OKT for quite some time already. Always helpful and friendly, easy to work with. By chance saw his special promo on the telegram https://t.me/Thaismile246 , then decided to go for it. Gave the discount to the girl, so kinda win win for everybody.

Location: Easy to get to, but very hard to find parking. Coming by MRT you will walk until you die. Good for training stamina, but otherwise would suggest Grab / Taxi / tompang friend if you not lucky enough to have that direct bus.

She shifted to a bigger room, so that's an upgrade

Looks: NGL most chio girl of the group by far. Light makeup on point too. Legit like your sec sch / poly days class flower.

Body: Tanned, slim body. Makes you think she does swimming a lot. Natural Bs are very very soft. Long hair straight from shampoo commercial.

BBBJ: Lots of tongue on head and ball cupping action. She saw me shrink a bit after caps on and went straight at it again, no hesitation. Took me by surprise. Both BBBJ and capped BJ are great, lots of suction.

FJ: After capped BJ, she immediately rode me and fed me her tits. Lots of kissing here too. Got attacked and i shot very quickly.

GFE: Her #1 selling point. Attaches and clings onto you the whole time. Lots of kissing, both quick pecks and longer tongue stuff.

RTF: why not?
Old 20-05-2022, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2033 / Power: 13
bigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond repute

Visited star and beauty from bro seduction

Both of them are very friendly and very service oriented.
Star has lovely smile and has a gnd feeling.
Beauty is sexy and milfy.
Do support them as they are leaving sillypore soon.
Old 20-05-2022, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
b0rderle55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Noon/LA

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=875695

OKT: 9/10 - Fast reply with clear instructions.

Face: 8/10 - Real close to posted pic.

Body: 8/10 - Petite, no tummy.

Boobs:natural B cup.

BBBJ: 8/10 - Hardworking and deep throat slightly.

French - Tongue fight. intense and passionate.

FJ - 9/10 did Cowgirl pumping. Willing to try all positions.

Attitude: 10/10. Bubbly character, sweet GFE!

RTF: Maybe, before she leaves.
Old 20-05-2022, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
benkyoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'd love to lick your pussy, run my tongue along each fold
Sometimes soft and gentle, and other times quite bold

I then would delve down deeper, find that very special spot
And taste your juices as they flow, for me so sweet and hot

I'd thrust my tongue inside you, it's such a perfect fit
And when it was so nice and deep, my nose would touch your clit

And then when you began to think, it just could not get better
I'd pause a while, give a smile, and write it a love letter

Missing you already.. Jenna (AC)

She take it rough yet it's always feels like long lost lover. Say no more, there's so many FRs

stats
booking: msg bro in the morning, kind prompt reply and clear direction :thumbs:
boob: best manmade i've ever seen (not that ive seen many XD)
french: KC trap, love her sexy thick lips
english: good and funny
paint: honestly, she needs to pay me instead for this one.. on side note, she is very tight and hot down there. seems like new in this line of work
attitude: demure, shy but also not shy in bed. definitely she is enjoying our time together, even only for an hour

session:
https://imgur.com/a/rXcCohk
if this is the kind of fetish you have, definitely this lady is not to miss (have no idea to show the gif here.. sorry)

the rest of the session filled with so much hugging, kissing, light petting and love but when she took out the oil!! those passionate lovemaking turned into pure lust and damn she took it like a champ. all those hard pounding turned her shy and demure attitude to a nymph and she moaned crazily

she is definitely the one ive been looking for hehehehe

Last edited by benkyoz; 20-05-2022 at 03:02 AM.
Old 20-05-2022, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
fullgrizz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Kitty or Kim from Mansion Stable? Looks good
Old 20-05-2022, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 18
raceacer12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Caramel
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=878876

She was my first after keeping myself at home during the last 2.5 years due to the pandemic.

You all know what they say about the first time

Absolutely fabulous and memorable.
All the wonderful FRs about her is just like real caramel ... sweet topping on an already sweet dessert.

Highly recommended!
Old 20-05-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 2
Lambor88 is a splendid one to beholdLambor88 is a splendid one to beholdLambor88 is a splendid one to beholdLambor88 is a splendid one to beholdLambor88 is a splendid one to beholdLambor88 is a splendid one to beholdLambor88 is a splendid one to behold

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=879382

Hookers/Grace

Looks: 9/10 pretty good looking Very similar to photo.

Body: 9/10 slim cut body frame with a pair of B cup boobs.

BBBJ: 9/10 very skilful and good suction was okay not too long not too short.

FJ: 10/10 accommodating to my request and love how she reverse cow girl me.

GFE: friendly and chatty.

RTF: will return for Grace again.
Old 20-05-2022, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 7
Yingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to behold

FR for mabel from Poison
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=878501

yesterday morning woke up feel very horny,
msg bro EZ if got slot for mabel and confirm with okt that she is native in french because that's what i need.

OKT : 9/10 fast reply and friendly, quick verification as i first time booking with them.
Location : 8.5/10 quiet hotel, need to play some games by following OKT instruction before going up

went up, mabel greet me in that white shirt with no bra, see alr my brother straight stand up greet her also,

Looks : 7/10 syt, wont reject, but very hard to give high points after trying tik and tok past few days
Body : 8/10 natural big boobs, but abit of slight tummy so minus abit points
BBBJ : 8/10 she do it for quite long, no DT, will suck and lick the balls too, but didn't get the shower BBBJ the other bros mention
Kissing : 10/10 this one is not french native, i think she is professor in french
FJ : 8/10 not the tightest but still willing to try many different positions, natural moan.

RTF : Maybe, hoping for the prices to come down
Old 20-05-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 7
Yingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0rderle55 View Post
FR for Noon/LA

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=875695

OKT: 9/10 - Fast reply with clear instructions.

Face: 8/10 - Real close to posted pic.

Body: 8/10 - Petite, no tummy.

Boobs:natural B cup.

BBBJ: 8/10 - Hardworking and deep throat slightly.

French - Tongue fight. intense and passionate.

FJ - 9/10 did Cowgirl pumping. Willing to try all positions.

Attitude: 10/10. Bubbly character, sweet GFE!

RTF: Maybe, before she leaves.
wa bro, dont mind can ask when u booked her? i ytd morning msg LA asked if noon is available okt told me she left,
was looking forward book her at first after reading all the FR and quite sad i missed her sia
Old 20-05-2022, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 3
peiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

caramel from Silkstockings

Looks 6.5/10. Maybe 70% resemblance to photo
Body 8/10 nice curves
Bbbj 8/10 good suction, no teeth
FJ 7/10 my fault... didnt last long, but tried 4 positions

Rtf : no... many others to try
Old 20-05-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
wiseguy97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Lovers Fortress Tik
Looks: 8/10. Really quite pretty, similar to pics.
Body: 9/10. Subjective, not everyone's cup of tea but fats virtually non existent. Smallest waist I've touched and frame was really petite but with long slim legs. Boobs small but still can squeeze and play with.
GFE: 5/10 personally. I think language barrier was the main factor but she's also very shy. Guys who can speak thai should probably not have an issue.
Bj: 9/10. Won't say it's the best but goddamn it's one of the better ones. Managed to cum in her mouth when i rarely cum from bjs.
Booked 2 shots but only came once from the bj. Afterwards didn't really feel like staying because it takes more than looks for me to be attracted to someone. So I kindly made my out after the first shot. Thinking back I would have loved to know how tight her xmm pussy was though.
RTF: nope, would only book girls who can communicate in english from now on. Also she is leaving on 22nd may, so bros who want a legit skinny xmm should book her asap.
Old 20-05-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
snoopyhuh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?...ighlight=grace

Grace Hookers

95% close to photos, grace is like a angel god sent, like Thai model. I am definitely hooked on her body. Very slim

Provided top tier bbbj almost make me want to cum, finger fuck her wet shaved pussy while she sucked my cock. (Please be gentle). Things got more intense when she climb on top of me to ride me. then when she moan really make you more high, some more so loud like ego boost.

GFE was good.

Money well spent.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1