The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Due to unforeseeable circumstances, the trip will be resumed back. Anyone keen on going Siem Reap/PP then mid of march 12 onwards?

Last edited by subidowa; 02-03-2022 at 07:02 AM.
Old 03-03-2022, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oldtits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
That should be the price now. Need all u guys' support to make the price back to normal. Those ridiculous prices are heavily inflated by those ah tiongs or haolian people. Look around the world, the shares market not doing well, CHina economy not doing well, got covid and war is happening. Who else got money nowadays except us RICH SINGAPORE. So guys don't be cheated. Quote like last time or lower price. They will accept It and should gladly do so.

Our rich Singapore is special. Everywhere no money liao but money is pouring in into our country. However, just before we are better off please do not show off and haolian and inflate the prices again. We don't want to be another carrot or CHINA TIONGS.

yes agreed, those cb ah tiongs really spoil the market since 2016..
anyway, the better looking ones already went to KPS already, leftovers are in PP now. no need to bargain, lol.. just tell them their shitty market price. in my 1st post, i already said Cambodia girls really CMI, dont know how to suck, dead fish in bed, act shy , some have bad odour, etc.. service already pale in comparison with other Asean countries.

so, best not to have high expectations for the price u pay for their service is reallyy CMI.. better head to Thailand instead..
Old 03-03-2022, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oldtits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
Bargain ? I usually do in Balai or Batam. But sometimes when i encounter the girl so attractive to me that i don't want to miss, forget about bargaining. I've ever pay double booking fees for a girl at Villa 52 at Balai to convince the papi let me take the girl who was already pre-booked by someone who will be arriving on next ferry from Malaysia to take her. The girl was so great that make me feel like in heaven, ending up going to Balai every fortnight to fuck her for 16 months, spending close to $30 K in total. For me service is the most important factor, cheap but like fucking a dead fish also no use.
yes agree pay more abit for service better than dead fish.
but balai now maybe quiet already since covid.. long time no go..
Old 03-03-2022, 03:59 AM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtits View Post
yes agree pay more abit for service better than dead fish.
but balai now maybe quiet already since covid.. long time no go..
No choice man. Where in the world now is everything open except Cambodia???
Indonesia cannot go cause still need to quarantine. Malaysia go also no use cause i think everything they follow us Singapore, this cannot open that cannot open. Thailand even more scary as got covid scams. Those ang mo countries forget it and there is war too. China don't even think about it. Australia nah.

Really sia. i think think think really not choice. Cambodia is the only place that is the most friendly to go now with everything officially open as the PM said liao. The most they can do is to get their people vaccinated as much as possible and no way back. This should be the way.
Old 03-03-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
PPBoy2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Due to unforeseeable circumstances, the trip will be resumed back. Anyone keen on going Siem Reap/PP then mid of march 12 onwards?
I would be interested to join for the PP leg. PM please.
Old 03-03-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPBoy2022 View Post
I would be interested to join for the PP leg. PM please.
Pmed. However, first part of my journey will be at Siem reap. U can go PP first and then i see u there.
Old 04-03-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Flight confirmed. I will be at PP on 16 or 17 Mar depending on how good Siem Reap is. Bros there can link up to KTV, bar hopping and etc. I already have one bro joining now.
Old 08-03-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster

5 days more hehe
Old 08-03-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
5 days more hehe
si beh song... dun forget to FR.
Old 08-03-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

See how the situation over there first. Very xiong ah to get there. So many things to do. My planning of how to get there and return must be so precise and in fact more detailed than my itinerary. Now this fucking covid is not about the covid itself. I am not worried if i catch covid. I am more worried if i get covid only after i arrived there during the ART or before coming back during the ART. The cost also ridiculous to do ART there plus there is the timing to be met to do the test. Haiz this whole covid is a scam. Makes everything really troublesome. I actually regret when i start doing all these things after buying tickets. Hope that the fun there will make all these worthwile.
Old 09-03-2022, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I actually regret when i start doing all these things after buying tickets. Hope that the fun there will make all these worthwile.
Dun worry if u have insurance and some spare cash n cc. If your throat a bit problem, a bit cough, or before heading airport, do ART. If before flight, negative and reach Cambodia positive then u better buy lottery.

In Cambodia, try not to share food, drink, french too many gers, etc, u should be fine. The worse is, quarantine a few days in Cambodia before coming back.
Old 09-03-2022, 04:15 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
See how the situation over there first. Very xiong ah to get there. So many things to do. My planning of how to get there and return must be so precise and in fact more detailed than my itinerary. Now this fucking covid is not about the covid itself. I am not worried if i catch covid. I am more worried if i get covid only after i arrived there during the ART or before coming back during the ART. The cost also ridiculous to do ART there plus there is the timing to be met to do the test. Haiz this whole covid is a scam. Makes everything really troublesome. I actually regret when i start doing all these things after buying tickets. Hope that the fun there will make all these worthwile.
I'm suppose to be in Phnom Penh now but suay, tested Covid positive on pre-depature PCR test, can't proceed my trip. Wasting $125 for the test , waiting for refund from NTUC Income and need to reschedule with Jetstar. Troublesome. However if I go next time, no need to take PCR or ART test in Cambodia before i returning to Singapore as a recovery Covid patient. Still kena Covid despite getting 3 Moderna shots, no way to escape Covid.
Old 09-03-2022, 05:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
I'm suppose to be in Phnom Penh now but suay, tested Covid positive on pre-depature PCR test, can't proceed my trip. Wasting $125 for the test , waiting for refund from NTUC Income and need to reschedule with Jetstar. Troublesome. However if I go next time, no need to take PCR or ART test in Cambodia before i returning to Singapore as a recovery Covid patient. Still kena Covid despite getting 3 Moderna shots, no way to escape Covid.
This whole covid is a scam la. Seriously, do you even feel anything when u contacted covid. You are considered very lucky already. U just wasted your time and efforts to plan going there. U still able to get back ur PCR cost and reschedule ur flights. Next time you will also save cost for no need to do ART in Cambodia before coming back plus the lan jiao 24 hours upon returning ART test. The ART test at cambodia cost USD45 cheapest. It is a scam how can that kind of country charge so much. The worse is not the money, is the timing to meet. Imagine u are flying on Monday afternoon and the clinic close on sunday operate till noon on Sat. U wipe on Sat noon u didn't meet the 48 hours timing and going on monday morning is very rush. End up you have to pay for emergency swab at a higher price on Sunday. Knn.

The worst is u are PCR negative here and go there ART positive. Cannot imagine liao. KNN. The whole thing we need to plan most detailed is how to go there and get back safely and avoid the scams and didn't focus on the iternary itself actually.
Old 09-03-2022, 07:05 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
This whole covid is a scam la. Seriously, do you even feel anything when u contacted covid. You are considered very lucky already. U just wasted your time and efforts to plan going there. U still able to get back ur PCR cost and reschedule ur flights. Next time you will also save cost for no need to do ART in Cambodia before coming back plus the lan jiao 24 hours upon returning ART test. The ART test at cambodia cost USD45 cheapest. It is a scam how can that kind of country charge so much. The worse is not the money, is the timing to meet. Imagine u are flying on Monday afternoon and the clinic close on sunday operate till noon on Sat. U wipe on Sat noon u didn't meet the 48 hours timing and going on monday morning is very rush. End up you have to pay for emergency swab at a higher price on Sunday. Knn.

The worst is u are PCR negative here and go there ART positive. Cannot imagine liao. KNN. The whole thing we need to plan most detailed is how to go there and get back safely and avoid the scams and didn't focus on the iternary itself actually.
Despite of tested positive, i feel nothing beside headache which i've been suffering headache frequently even before the Covid has discovered. I won't know that i got Covid without PCR. Even my self ART test which did one day before I went for PCR turned out as negative. Don't know why my PCR tested positive around 16 hours later. Basically Covid is nothing serious, you won't get sick at all, let alone seriously ill, without doing PCR test, you may not even know you have already infected. I suffer far more on Migraine than Covid. Just because 1 out of 100 who are infected may get seriously ill or die with Covid, the other 99% are suffering all these nonsense created by WHO, governments and kiaxi individuals. As I got 6 months to reschedule my flight to Cambodia without penalty, i may wait for another few months, hope that Cambodia government would abolish Covid test requirement like what UK government is doing now. It is a nightmare if tested positive upon arrival at Cambodia. If i reschedule to go within next 2 weeks, i've to pay for pre-depature test again. If i can't produce negative PCR test result and can't go again, no more free reschedule of flight.
Old 09-03-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
warhawk is Cool - loads of Potential

I have an upcoming business trip from 20th Mar to 27th Mar. I should be able to squeeze some time for drinks and girls. Anyone will be in Phnom Penh during this period can PM me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1