The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 27-12-2021, 08:18 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Gtti is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by best1a13s View Post
Just like to recommend another ML who is above average in all aspects.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/qian-qian-massage/

to me her massage is one of the best.
HDLY and solid 10 mins JG will be provided before HJ.

during the HJ, she will pull down half of her sexy dress and let you play with her C cup tits. quite excited when lifting up her dress and see her lace G-string which cause me surrender fast with some light touching.

after the session, she will help to apply soap during shower.

location is G area with free parking. Bro who likes SYT with high gf feeling need to think twice.
Hi bro,agreed with you solid massage from qian qian..strongly recommend. But seen her leggy leg wanna bang her..anyone tips for unlocking?
Old 27-12-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 17
best1a13s deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybest1a13s deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtti View Post
Hi bro,agreed with you solid massage from qian qian..strongly recommend. But seen her leggy leg wanna bang her..anyone tips for unlocking?
Money well spend right?
I didn't try to unlock so I can't really advise.
May be try to visit regularly and see how? Wish you good luck.
Old 27-12-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Gtti is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by best1a13s View Post
Money well spend right?
I didn't try to unlock so I can't really advise.
May be try to visit regularly and see how? Wish you good luck.
Thanks bro, by the way any bros here unlock her before can give some tips?
Old 27-12-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Bro, I share a tip..

Haha! I also usually fired at her boobs. Then next moment she has to go bath naked. That is when I joined her in the bath…After that I think you know what to do….

Bros, if there is other horny milf, please share. Lately really limited options.

(1) Eva and Alice sisters like moved from 51 Chin Swee and MIA
(2) Tang Bao at 19 Geylang 22 but her service really not accommodating. Cannot suck tits and also BF. Last time can do fj. Now $120 hj and $160 BF…sibei deep inflation
(3) Got 1 more E cup lady call Kaka at Jalan Besar but dam difficult to book also. As such, I think limited service.

Any more horny ladies?
Shouldnt be the other way, when ML gets horny, shouldnt they be paying us to service them.

So far from the thread, those horniest ML only gives HJ to normal customers. How can they be horny but restrictive. 😂😂
Old 27-12-2021, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 10
AgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud of

Any more horny ML beside the legendary YY ?
Old 27-12-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
I wouldn’t consider Kaka difficult to book leh. Added her on wechat and booked her on the same day.

Go in, asked to pay $50 bucks first.

She puts in effort to give u a massage. But in my case, there was zero sensual and teasing. Doesn’t brush against your butt or balls or anything like that.

Turned around, and she grabbed my hands to put on her boobs. One hand first, then the other. She then pulled up her top and took off her bra. No half nude. Top was there. Allowed me to roam and suck as well.

When I saw her boobs, I was immediately disappointed. Wouldn’t think they are E. At most at most a D. Or in my opinion, maybe a big C. Definitely not as busty as they look in her pictures.

What I enjoyed most about her was her soft and demure voice. Haha.

Standard HJ. Gave me a BF when I asked for it. But nothing to shout about also. She just bend over the massage bed to give the breast fuck.

Paid another $100 after the deee. Won’t RTM.

I feel that not worth it leh, mainly because I am a sucker for boobs and paid for the E cups. But end up, below my expectation. Definitely not an E.
Wah ~ ok skip for me

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 28-12-2021, 05:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 4
BedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBedGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentA View Post
Any more horny ML beside the legendary YY ?
Meinazi. She is also very horny and wild type. AILF type looks. I feel like kanna rape by her.
Old 28-12-2021, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 15
masala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasala deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Who is this meinazi bro? and Can pass her ctc? sounds interesting
Old 28-12-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

mnz is horny and good in terms of service, but i a little bit cannot take her size, she is bigger than me
Old 28-12-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5787 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
mnz is horny and good in terms of service, but i a little bit cannot take her size, she is bigger than me
Got her photo? PUI PUI type?
Old 28-12-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 9
frostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud offrostbite99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post
Meinazi. She is also very horny and wild type. AILF type looks. I feel like kanna rape by her.
same feeling but not my type... didnt really enjoy the session

but very interested to try the new duanehneh at her place.. lol
Old 28-12-2021, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
clutters is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post
Can share the contact pls bro?
Old 28-12-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 17
Ryuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of light

hello, can anyone share yy contact and damage?
Old 28-12-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5787 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbite99 View Post
same feeling but not my type... didnt really enjoy the session

but very interested to try the new duanehneh at her place.. lol
Which duanehneh? Can share with me?
Old 28-12-2021, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Then I probably skip. Any big cup worth going lately? Where is alice and Eva sis?
this recommendation, i wouldnt say big cups. but after visiting my fair share of ML under the SLG kind of platform, the ML that impressed me the most is still Xue Er.

Xue Er is value for money. Give you a good BBBJ and CIM blast. Does her sensual very well.

Place is clean, discreet, and she does make many precautions to stay safe from raids.

Mostly importantly, after chionging for so many years, Xue Er is the only ML who when she took off her clothes, i stood there abit stunned and surprised by how beautiful her body is.

Silky fair smooth skin, and a tight body. I rank her body as one of the best.

Dont need to PM me for contact ah, here is her page.

[URL="https://sglonelyguy-7.com/massage-xue-er/"]

every time i try someone new and disappointed, i would always think to myself, aiya, should have spent the Vit M on Xue Er.

But everytime, i still try. hahahaha. no venture, no gain. i just like trying different girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread