The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-11-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
boobs not small yes.. but not that well shaped or proportionate imo.. zoya's pair would be much nicer for example
understand that looks are subjective but to say she's pretty is really stretching it.. if she's pretty, in current market aini is goddess level really
but she's friendly and the session is really pleasant. won't return as her looks is really a typical village girl, the v ordinary kind
I not into heavy favour nowadays so I have not visited Aini before, thus I cannot comment on your goddess level. But I still stand on my point, xiao xue is pretty to my standard.
Old 13-11-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
HAHAHA. Could be someone told her after I posted or maybe she realised it’s time to shave. But at least we know now she bothers to shave. Lol
Ya, she told me someone say she never shave, than show me it is shaved, LOL.
Old 13-11-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

The topic on looks will always keep going in an infinite loop since beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. So what is pleasing to the eyes of one person might be ordinary or ugly to another.
In a positive way, everyone can have a share of the pie.
Old 13-11-2021, 02:06 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108533 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
HAHAHA. Could be someone told her after I posted or maybe she realised it’s time to shave. But at least we know now she bothers to shave. Lol
+144 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-11-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 17
Mane is one of the Best!Mane is one of the Best!Mane is one of the Best!Mane is one of the Best!

Tang Tang
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tang-tang-massage/

Looks: 8/10 (quite nice looking)
Boobs: 9/10 (Nice & Firm)
Figure: 9/10 (Got the hour glass shape)
BBBJ : 9/10 (Can Really Deep-Throat, suck lick and blow till i cum)
Maasge: 8/10 (experience and skillful)
Frenching : 8/10

Overall quite good, easy booking and also no need to worry kanna trace totally discreet
Old 13-11-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud12345 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/zhu-zhu-massage/

Look like she relisted, anyone went back to her yet?

Want to check if her service is still the same as before.

Thanks in advance
Went back to her again. Her service still equally good. Only location not that ideal. I feel she really do her best everytime. Gfe gao gao
Old 13-11-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mane View Post
Tang Tang
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tang-tang-massage/

Looks: 8/10 (quite nice looking)
Boobs: 9/10 (Nice & Firm)
Figure: 9/10 (Got the hour glass shape)
BBBJ : 9/10 (Can Really Deep-Throat, suck lick and blow till i cum)
Maasge: 8/10 (experience and skillful)
Frenching : 8/10

Overall quite good, easy booking and also no need to worry kanna trace totally discreet
Seems to be the most hyped / talked about recently with good and not so good FRs. Anyone seen Lu Lu recently?
Old 13-11-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros tried http://impmm13.com/girl.php?id=4435

At the same time, how long in advance is needed to engage AnAn?
Old 13-11-2021, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

Heard summer may increase prices to 150...after recently hiking to 130..
Old 13-11-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1089 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
Heard summer may increase prices to 150...after recently hiking to 130..
And? Why even bother posting about someone who has chosen not to list for so long lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 13-11-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
Ya, she told me someone say she never shave, than show me it is shaved, LOL.
Lol, at least she took it well. So u benefited from it. Hahaha
Old 13-11-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
The topic on looks will always keep going in an infinite loop since beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. So what is pleasing to the eyes of one person might be ordinary or ugly to another.
In a positive way, everyone can have a share of the pie.
Agreed. I have visited both Aini and Xiao Xue. I would say both have their own market and will appeal more to certain groups of customers. But of coz Aini being much more experienced and seems much more aware of flaunting her body contours which makes her more desirable.
Old 13-11-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2941 / Power: 17
alow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
boobs not small yes.. but not that well shaped or proportionate imo.. zoya's pair would be much nicer for example
understand that looks are subjective but to say she's pretty is really stretching it.. if she's pretty, in current market aini is goddess level really
but she's friendly and the session is really pleasant. won't return as her looks is really a typical village girl, the v ordinary kind
upped you for good fr
Old 13-11-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 5
Johnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-xiao-xi/

FR for Xiao xi
Discreet location, ample parking spaces
Massage was really good for me, back cracking is the highlight
Petite frame, not for boobs lover
Old 13-11-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agreed. I have visited both Aini and Xiao Xue. I would say both have their own market and will appeal more to certain groups of customers. But of coz Aini being much more experienced and seems much more aware of flaunting her body contours which makes her more desirable.
Yes, its called cock teasing, and Aini is very good at that.

Aini knows I like her arse, so one time I when I had to take a toilet break, I returned to find her lying on her tummy checking her phone, with her taunt bottom pointed right at me....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1