The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-05-2021, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I don't remember whether I have visited her before, but she's looks good, at a good price too. But ejectjoy seems to have more info on her on the other side.
Your list still got space meh lol
If that added info is true. Might consider a visit after my (cleared) results are out

With the area being a hot bed now for other reasons, not a good idea to have the little sweet sweet.
Old 04-05-2021, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Your list still got space meh lol
If that added info is true. Might consider a visit after my (cleared) results are out

With the area being a hot bed now for other reasons, not a good idea to have the little sweet sweet.
Good on you bro! Very responsible!

Yes she is quite a morsel. But she reminds me of that ultra vanilla, Emma.... bro franco! Is it her?
Old 04-05-2021, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Good on you bro! Very responsible!

Yes she is quite a morsel. But she reminds me of that ultra vanilla, Emma.... bro franco! Is it her?
Boh pian. Esp with the hooha surrounding the little sweet. Better be safe than sorry. Don’t think it’s anything either. But since it’s about the time for my usual annual checkup. Just do an additional urinary check.

Actually xiaoxi reminds me of Emma too. But the 2 white out photos reminded me of another (oldish) ML.
Old 04-05-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Boh pian. Esp with the hooha surrounding the little sweet. Better be safe than sorry. Don’t think it’s anything either. But since it’s about the time for my usual annual checkup. Just do an additional urinary check.

Actually xiaoxi reminds me of Emma too. But the 2 white out photos reminded me of another (oldish) ML.
Yep me too. Anyway, said my goodbyes to little sweet sweet already. Have totally moved on. But some guys really kenna KC-ed hahaha.
Old 04-05-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Worth every $$$ spent. Her "150" service level.vs the "120" ? How can we even compare? Supply demand curve works here.
I am definitely going to miss her. These few weeks of just visiting her mainly is spoiling my KKJ. Ups her ante every time; perfectionist. I hope she becomes a 'teacher' and passed on her traits to those that comes over.
Old 04-05-2021, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/vera-massage/

Anyone tried before?
Old 04-05-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yeoyeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone know how to contact his gal

https://sgtiko.com/an-xin/

Number on website not updated
Old 04-05-2021, 07:32 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
CTOA3728 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeoyeo View Post

You never check the date of the website?
Its posted in 2019..... probably the gal already RTC.
Old 04-05-2021, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Pity those MLs who just arrived and started working. All the Spas must be
adversely affected by recent reported case.

Take care and cheong safe bros.
Old 04-05-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeoyeo View Post

this website is fake, use photo of girls but the service quote is totally different
Old 04-05-2021, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Pity those MLs who just arrived and started working. All the Spas must be
adversely affected by recent reported case.

Take care and cheong safe bros.
Yeah cheong safe everyone as we head back to phase 2...phase 3 delights was short lived..

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Regardless of who paying, the inconvenience is enough to deter me from chionging front eh time being...machiam like activation for mob manning to stay in at a hotel for two weeks like in camp training sia
Also quite amused that my last post was zapped with just gentle reminder to fellow cheongster with rising community cases
Old 04-05-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
She went back china in 2020 already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3728 View Post
You never check the date of the website?
Its posted in 2019..... probably the gal already RTC.
Old 04-05-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
exo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Apart from Aimee, any recommendation for good massage and decent release?
Old 04-05-2021, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Tried zi xin recently. Location not very convenient although next to a bus stop. But area Dont have much amenities so waiting ard can be a problem.
Have to walk past quite a few units to get to hers so din really feel very safe.
The room and toilet was decently clean
Slightly on the short side but body was well maintained. Look wise buey gam me but subjective so may appeal to some. Massage almost kosong and went straight to sensual where she excelled. Very good at sensual using lots of wet tongue action. Took her time around the groin area and was very enthu. AR wise not fanstastic but got make effort.
Can try la but location wise sux
Old 04-05-2021, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Tried Li Rou. Looks slightly milfy not that young but body got maintain. Very teh and easily breaks the ice.
Location abit far from mrt quite a distance to walk. Unit was clean and stays alone.
Made an effort to do massage but sensual was where she excelled. Lots of tongue action and alot of effort licking the dick.
Worth a visit if looking for a friendly masseur and relax atmosphere
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1