The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-03-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
More than 1 DB... wa hongkan. This is a pain...to get record in the DB I not in guess I need to start cheonging back massage girl on SLG BC again instead of visting spa and also Fing..
Afaik, at least two
One is free for ml to check
One is need to pay per check or pay per month to check number

The paid one is more details for the customer haha, my reg told me

Some more other stables got their db, mp one normally dun check number
Old 06-03-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2077 / Power: 14
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Its really easier to make bookings now after a ML gave me positive comments in DB. Some ML will ask me whether the remarks are true?
Old 06-03-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Majority of sg guys number In the dB la no need Scare. Prove to garment why low birth rate. All rather go find ml fl.
Old 06-03-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 10
nexus7 is one of the Best!nexus7 is one of the Best!nexus7 is one of the Best!nexus7 is one of the Best!

Which ml provide good sensual teasing and don't really rush you into release, not those mechanical standard SOP done and go kind. Can intro?
Old 06-03-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexus7 View Post
Which ml provide good sensual teasing and don't really rush you into release, not those mechanical standard SOP done and go kind. Can intro?
Mei mei from sg lovely guy will fit yr above criteria but slightly more ex..
Old 06-03-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 9
leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!

Any kind bro willing to pm me sugar/miu miu's contact? I was one of the first few who posted a review on her but i didnt save her contact. Eager to rtm. Thanks in advance!
Old 06-03-2021, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
this is xiao man, previously at 130 FJ at kovan area.
Old 06-03-2021, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilby96 View Post
Yes bro,i should have use my big head to read before booking with my small head😅
think she used to be good, but owell. however she stated 2 HJ right? Chased u out after 1?
Old 06-03-2021, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Can consider amy.
Old 06-03-2021, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

After not getting to book anan no reply from LN and XX. I got abit wtf. "I dont believe my number not even inside 1 of the group"
So I decided to go message 2 more Xuan Xuan and Xing Chen. Both replied at almost the same time. But since I messaged Xing Chen first I decided to try her instead. This is before reading the reviews about her here.

I actually read it after I booked already and on grab otw there, so was like finger crossed after reading the mixed review...

Here's my FR
Location: She just moved to a new central location. The address she gave me was like the place beside the actual location. I googled and was like "isnt this place I recently went before?" When I reached there indeed is the same condo as dome 2 Liu Jia which I recently FJ and posted a FR on her.

Ok back to topic

Looks: Definitely quite different from photo. Photo look like a at least 8/10 chio bu. Real life I would give a 6.5/10.

Body:Not petite and skinny like photo. Abit bak bak but not fat that kind. Boob C cup, feel soft but previous FR here said it's enhance.

Massage: 6/10 so so lo. I am not here for proper massage anyway.

Experience: My experience is actually not bad leh. She started with caressing my upper body with her hand then slowly move down to my below. She does fake moan and using her mouth lick my ear. Used her boob on my back then after that asked me to lift my butt up. So I got into like the doggy position. She used her boob on my ass and then used her hand caress my body and my little bro quite shiok. After that I turned over she licked my nipple while use her hand on my little bro.
Hand teasing was not bad leh compared to those average spa that only go up and down on your dick, mechanical hand job and totally dont use mouth also.

After I shoot, she cleaned me up and went to wash up first. When she came out I was going to get up to go wash up but she said "it's ok rest awhile first, still got time and gave me a head massage."

Here I have to give her point.

During head massage, I asked her about the WeChat group "is my number not inside??". She told me it's inside if not how she dare to accept me. She said got 5 to 6 of those groups and she alone has three. In my mind, I was like "knn luh 5 to 6, no wonder I dont get to try anan, xx and ln no reply". Really is diu, 5 to 6 of those WeChat groups, I give up sia -_-".

Price wise: I feel it's better than those average Spa for the service rendered at that price point. But of course if you are looking for proper solid massage then better skip.

After I washed up and everything, asked her for a cup of water, drank and before I left she gave me a hug.

RTM: that location I add $30 I can go up FJ Liu Jia. . . So see first.

Her look not up to my expectation although service rendered to me was good.

I want to try some chio bu with good service. So unlikely I will rtm since I dont just go for massage but fj also at dome 2 and dome 3.

Bros YMMV hor. This one mixed reviews like I said. I put disclaimer first.

Last edited by desudesu; 06-03-2021 at 08:38 PM.
Old 06-03-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Xueer suxiao anan/yiyi to name a few

Quite a number of MRs for the latter two in past few pages including mine.

Former is already long known for her professionalism that bros stopped writing MR lol.
Old 06-03-2021, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
......... apparently I no record cannot book her?
PM me your number...... I help you to check as I have access to the DB. Not all the DBs but the local ones set up by some bros..... those overseas ones I cannot access.
Old 06-03-2021, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
PM me your number...... I help you to check as I have access to the DB. Not all the DBs but the local ones set up by some bros..... those overseas ones I cannot access.
i can foresee you will have tons of pm asking to check this that
Old 06-03-2021, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Thanks so much bro! I just pmed you and upped your points.
Old 06-03-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
asdfffqwerty123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently tried aini. She's the energetic/fun-loving sort.

Quite easy to book although I changed to new number (she has her own ways to verify). So for bros not yet in the DB it could be worth a shot.

Yay. Happy to see zoya's back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1