The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-10-2020, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Well we dont have to drink with them, but it's a better gift than most of the other stuff they get.

Btw your new ML is a great drinker, so I am hoping to drink with her some time
Haha, she's a good drinker ah. Good lah, at least she's sporting lah. Steamboat and drinks would be a nice choice.
Old 14-10-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Yikes. Thanks bro. I think fake pair plus potential teething BJ is enough to make me think harder. Perhaps she has improved on BJ but I had bad experience before..don't wanna risk. Shall KIV. Her looks does appeal me somewhat

Thanks lots
Think it's like certain girls got a certain attractiveness somehow although they don't look drop dead gorgeous. Like our marathon queen last time, ppl just get attracted to her. This tao zi gives a similar vibe.
Old 14-10-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried some service oriented milf and now craving for syt again. Was planning a visit for QC but now there is an xin. I know QC is vanilla, anyone knows if her playability improved? Wonder if I should go try an xin, seems like she is a pretty syt too (no worries I won't buy anything lol)
Old 14-10-2020, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Last time when she was here I tried but sub par service.
Only selling point is she syt but other than that cmi to me.
Now dunno nvr try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Tried some service oriented milf and now craving for syt again. Was planning a visit for QC but now there is an xin. I know QC is vanilla, anyone knows if her playability improved? Wonder if I should go try an xin, seems like she is a pretty syt too (no worries I won't buy anything lol)
Old 14-10-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Heck can bring the gals some alcohol pls??? They prolly drink better than many of the Singaporean guys. If they can't finish, I can offer!
Then they lick you all over and bbbj you with their mouth reeking of the smell of alcohol?
Old 14-10-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
royalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried Clare before?
https://sglonelyguys.online/clare-massage/
Old 14-10-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalhill View Post
She is a FL, can see in dome 2 her reviews. Generally ok to try basing on other bros reviews

Location is at the infamous hotel
Old 15-10-2020, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
My friend visited Mumu recently and said she had grew bloated and looked very haggard, tending towards a late milf. I recall my own experience a few months back and remember her to be quite a looker. Can anyone confirm?
No leh. I visited her 2 weeks ago at her new place.
Seem ok wor. Maybe is just me.
Old 15-10-2020, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 631 / Power: 9
natchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to allnatchang is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
Tried to make booking the past week with the famous F cup Alice (the two sister Alice and ivy )

Her reply always half a day later so quite frustrating

Does anyone know what happen to ling er whom used to stay PP complex ?
I also have difficulty booking them. Any updates?
Old 15-10-2020, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalhill View Post
Photo and video looks heavily filtered, don't get your hopes too high

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 15-10-2020, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Kronus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Angel from sgbeautycastle last night.

Very quick reply to make appointment.

Massage: 8/10 (Basic, yet enjoyable and very sensual)
Boobs: Not too small nor too big, with very suckable nipples
CBJ: 6/10 (Good effort but quite a bit of teeth)
Personality: Friendly and cute
Looks: Very close to pics
*Can top up for more services*
Overall: 7/10

RTM: Will probably explore others first
Old 15-10-2020, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
As of today, Yuki/Carol/Natalie officially 人间蒸发.
Very sad news for us all.
I had the chance last week to RTM one last time, but really couldn’t squeeze out the time. Glad I managed to visit last month.

One of the best, if not the best ML that could provide you with a sexual high better than sex itself.

Wish her the very best in her future endeavor that has been long time in the making.
Old 15-10-2020, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
recent manage to touchbase with her and seems unlikely any chances she will be back to lil red dot.
Thanks bro for the info. Kinda was into another ML during her stint here. So didn’t visit often. By the time I built up a liking for her, she was in ORD mood liao. Visited her (crazy) friend here and there too but really not the same.
Old 15-10-2020, 09:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Irving123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Heck can bring the gals some alcohol pls??? They prolly drink better than many of the Singaporean guys. If they can't finish, I can offer!
I miss Jessica those art work red wine bottle
Old 15-10-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Thanks bro for the info. Kinda was into another ML during her stint here. So didn’t visit often. By the time I built up a liking for her, she was in ORD mood liao. Visited her (crazy) friend here and there too but really not the same.
During the heydays, Nat had competition. Considering her overall package, her bath service and nuru service would edge all other ML services. However her chances of aeroplane is also quite high so that dampens the fun a lot as well if you were on the receiving end.

Of course every lady has her regulars and not every lady is every customer's cup of tea. We all have our own preferences but no doubt, if you need a heavy flavour, she will be the one I would think of.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1