The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-10-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
magemadison001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanChin76 View Post
she used to work in Spa?
I think so, but I only visited once she was on SLG.

FR below:

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=20266775#post20266775
Old 14-10-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 21
nayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Those who are reasonably young + cute + vanilla will need more than one fridge.

Sure thing about sayanging them, but some bros will end up sayanging other bros indirectly.
That’s truth, lol. Flashbacks of the gui-ling gao,bak gua, mooncakes, durians, cakes etc which i got to share with the ML in the past. They always claimed they bought it themselves and like to share with me. But then, one of the reasons I tot would be that they need to clear the storage space as more items are coming in. Lol.
Old 14-10-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 18
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on An Xin

This should be her third stint here if not wrong. Still young ( think 23-25 ) and pretty ( a bit like Vivian Hsu). But she did mention this will be her last stint. Anyway as below

Looks : 8.5( her photo previous is not ps. She young and no need to ps )
Boobs : 32B
Height : 155-158
Massage : almost none existence

She's very chatty, will lay beside u during hi. Sensual is good enough for me. But don't expect too much on massage. Go to her if you want a REAL syt to hj.

Damage : 110
Her bathing tools still bare essential, only see a bottle of shampoo with no body wash.
Old 14-10-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nayrb_sheng View Post
That’s truth, lol. Flashbacks of the gui-ling gao,bak gua, mooncakes, durians, cakes etc which i got to share with the ML in the past. They always claimed they bought it themselves and like to share with me. But then, one of the reasons I tot would be that they need to clear the storage space as more items are coming in. Lol.
Yeah, so if one wants to buy food without sayanging indirectly other bros, get something that she can eat on the spot - together with you.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 14-10-2020 at 12:18 PM.
Old 14-10-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/michelle-massage/

Seems like she has been here for a while?
Any experiences to share? She is rather near my workplace.
Now I know what are fake boobs. Hard as hell.
She is at least 40, what HDLY?, Rush to finish HJ, doesn't go FN (but no point also given the fake boobs), and I was again out in 40 mins. Kns... Wasted my $100
Old 14-10-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Wow this Tao Zi new pics really should set the bar for ML listing on sites. Minimal PS, looks and goods clearly showcased, icing on the cake is playful but not pretentious video as further proof of how she looks in motion. Very well done and definitely got me interested 👍

https://sglonelyguys.online/tao-zi-massage/
Tried once in the beginning. Pretty definitely for a pre-MILF. +5 for age at least. Her melons weren't the best in feel.

The more unforgettable part is a teethy BJ which has me cut short the process (in pain). Haven't visited since so not sure how much she progressed.

My MR for her is quite sometime back.

For your consideration.
Old 14-10-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Tried once in the beginning. Pretty definitely for a pre-MILF. +5 for age at least. Her melons weren't the best in feel.

The more unforgettable part is a teethy BJ which has me cut short the process (in pain). Haven't visited since so not sure how much she progressed.

My MR for her is quite sometime back.

For your consideration.
Yikes. Thanks bro. I think fake pair plus potential teething BJ is enough to make me think harder. Perhaps she has improved on BJ but I had bad experience before..don't wanna risk. Shall KIV. Her looks does appeal me somewhat

Thanks lots
Old 14-10-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Now I know what are fake boobs. Hard as hell.
She is at least 40, what HDLY?, Rush to finish HJ, doesn't go FN (but no point also given the fake boobs), and I was again out in 40 mins. Kns... Wasted my $100
Thanks for sharing. Looks like those around TB and Zion rd area really bad.
Old 14-10-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Yeah, so if one wants to buy food without sayanging indirectly other bros, get something that she can eat on the spot - together with you.
Shhhhhh, can don’t teach people too much. Later I no titbits to bring home to Jiak.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 14-10-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
FR on An Xin

This should be her third stint here if not wrong. Still young ( think 23-25 ) and pretty ( a bit like Vivian Hsu). But she did mention this will be her last stint. Anyway as below

Looks : 8.5( her photo previous is not ps. She young and no need to ps )
Boobs : 32B
Height : 155-158
Massage : almost none existence

She's very chatty, will lay beside u during hi. Sensual is good enough for me. But don't expect too much on massage. Go to her if you want a REAL syt to hj.

Damage : 110
Her bathing tools still bare essential, only see a bottle of shampoo with no body wash.
People should stop bringing her food. Bring bath lotion, shampoo, detergent and new towels instead, so that other bros can use. At least these will help her upkeep hygiene standards.
Old 14-10-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 10
optical88 is one of the Best!optical88 is one of the Best!optical88 is one of the Best!optical88 is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguys.online/star-massage/

RTM on stars yesterday night.

Looks : still same. Young milf.
Boobs : B cup.
Sensual: better compare with my 1st visit. She learn some new moves...Make me cannot tahan. But too bad still no other extra service other hand HJ. Tried to ask her but got rejected.
massage : not bad. 7/10
Attitude: I find her very nice to talk to. Unlikely the other bro that previously said that she got attitude problem.
Rtm: yes
Old 14-10-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 21
nayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynayrb_sheng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Shhhhhh, can don’t teach people too much. Later I no titbits to bring home to Jiak.
Yah lor, I still want to taste those atas mooncakes from 5-stars hotels. Lol.
Bro, u steady, still hv the cheek to ta bao tidbits home.
Old 14-10-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by siang1818 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-xue-er/

Location is easy to find and she wearing sexy
Try dream she is a good talk girls and look good for my taste.
Her body is good even is not curvy but nice to feel her breast. A good massage if u like hard. Not a time watcher and have a sexy voice when sher is horny.

Body: slim, nice C
Massage 8/10
GFE: 8/10 Milf feel, quite frenly
You did nt experience the sumata?
Old 14-10-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Me is 牺牲自己OK! Better I become Bui Bui than the ML become bui bui mah. I’m doing it for every bros leh. Very 辛苦 me one hor.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 14-10-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Gifting mooncakes is kind off as they're fattening. Now imagine just a few bros doing this and she'll have 10+ mooncakes on hand. She might eat 1 or 2, so what happens to the rest? Just give away lah!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1