The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
acidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: SPA Along Tiong Barhu Road

Please share more details via pm. Thanks much
Old 04-01-2016, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
nickoh11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro i have one home massage to exchange if you willing to share tiong bahru
Old 05-01-2016, 09:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
thejason123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi Bros,

Seems like this thread is been here quite some time.

not sure if TS is referring to the same spa but I do know a spa that offer services around that area.

Personally I think the massage and services are so so only. so if you want to go for value for money, I don't really recommend it.

I recommend it because its the rare few spa that is within this area. sometimes I prefer places within walking distance.
Old 05-01-2016, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 17
gemini6969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygemini6969 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro pls pm location and damage.
Old 01-02-2016, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
siemreap108 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, pls share with me.
Old 17-05-2016, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud ofMegafan1981 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsiceberg View Post
lady S wears glasses? and lady A has big jugs?

sounds very familiar, but not on the main road.. currently next to a culinary 'school' is it?
Lady S has went back. So wasted... Her thin, petite slender body, b cup with small nips, wear specs, curvy, perky bouncy butt... She's the only ML that can made me shot twice in less than an hour... She was always amazed when i looked at her and got erection..

Lady A has big jugs but she is quite conservative. She massaged me there, but she kept pushing my hands away when i wanna slipped my hands into her 36c bra...

Last edited by Megafan1981; 17-05-2016 at 12:57 AM.
Old 25-08-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5662 / Power: 6
sammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried JL Summer?
Old 29-08-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 15
caocao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaocao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone try he kim b4.
Old 29-08-2020, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Misterm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share ctc pls. TQ
Old 31-08-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 787 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by caocao View Post
anyone try he kim b4.

Tried. Not too bad
Old 03-09-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

1 mth ago tried Viet syt....her teasing skills improved quite a bit, probably been given proper training from her seniors but her skills not as polished....better than first time totally no teasing. ....see blog for full report
Old 04-09-2020, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 9
rexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
1 mth ago tried Viet syt....her teasing skills improved quite a bit, probably been given proper training from her seniors but her skills not as polished....better than first time totally no teasing. ....see blog for full report
where ur blog bro
Old 04-09-2020, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
Tried the viet syt twice in 3 weeks ago, she like always wear the same torn jean and white shirt one.. hmm i wonder why the place no give her the uniform.

IMHO, she too skinny too petite.
Old 04-09-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 813 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBear0101 View Post
Tried the viet syt twice in 3 weeks ago, she like always wear the same torn jean and white shirt one.. hmm i wonder why the place no give her the uniform.

IMHO, she too skinny too petite.
That is her "uniform", maybe? Loose, oversized white shirt, give you downblouse view and later it is easier to dive your hands inside.

Only try once, never feel drawn to return. Same feeling, she is too small-sized. Prefer late 20, early 30 milf type of ML..... For the syt's current price point, she doesn't tick enough boxes.
Old 04-09-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 787 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
That is her "uniform", maybe? Loose, oversized white shirt, give you downblouse view and later it is easier to dive your hands inside.

Only try once, never feel drawn to return. Same feeling, she is too small-sized. Prefer late 20, early 30 milf type of ML..... For the syt's current price point, she doesn't tick enough boxes.
Got boobs or not
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread