The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvision View Post
政府将协助夜店业者转型或结束营业  https://www.zaobao.com/realtime/sing...m_medium=share

Think this the reply....
I think this is really GL endgame
Even newspaper also like that say
Old 18-08-2020, 12:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
limbehkalikong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hmm let’s see how it goes in the coming months...

It is not possible to kill off the nightlife and sex industry.. history has proven it. Without Geylang, they will just push things to underground, once border with Malaysia is open (sg cannot surrvive close up. We are too plug into the global economy), Locals will cross over to JB for sex.

Other country like Malaysia are still having pubs running normally, its only a matter of time. I don’t believe everyone in gov don’t drink or party lol
Old 18-08-2020, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Twilight

The shadows are lengthening for us
Our days of frolic
In this playground
Are coming to an end
Some say

Others say
The twilight is here
Our days of looking at fairies
And then making dreams reality
Will soon be a memory
Of wondrous beauty.

I come to this forum
With thirsty ear
For news of a
New start
For what will be
Will be

But in the evening
Of my memories
I will always remember
Brotherhood and camaraderie
Sharing and caring
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 18-08-2020, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 20
HoKar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHoKar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

They had forced me to go underground to find FL.

Where I went to, I can see young and old men, though one at a time, frequently went into the premise to let go their sperms there.

Do I miss the legal Geylang scene? Absolutely!

Do I need to wait for the legal scene to resume? Perhaps.

Do I have to wait for it to resume to let go my utmost desire? Absolutely Not!
Old 18-08-2020, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 15
iceiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of light

for me personally, i still prefer GL to be in existense as the ladies are consider offical and they are more or last scan and check for any disease. yes you can argue that some may fall through but at least i do feel 50% more secure when engaging their service. just as an anology, fucking raw with a worker is still less likely than a FL. we can debate till cows come home but based on percentage at least we know they are checked.

bringing down GL to its knees will means more FL and more back door activity. this is a fact which i don't think anyone will argue. however, to me the quality of GL ladies really have fallen and rejected comes here. i do feel that the price we are paying do not attract pretty ladies here. although there are a few hidden gems.

i am still hoping for GL to reopen but will i frequent them, really depends on the quality of the ladies le
Old 18-08-2020, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceiceice View Post
for me personally, i still prefer GL to be in existense as the ladies are consider offical and they are more or last scan and check for any disease. yes you can argue that some may fall through but at least i do feel 50% more secure when engaging their service. just as an anology, fucking raw with a worker is still less likely than a FL. we can debate till cows come home but based on percentage at least we know they are checked.

bringing down GL to its knees will means more FL and more back door activity. this is a fact which i don't think anyone will argue. however, to me the quality of GL ladies really have fallen and rejected comes here. i do feel that the price we are paying do not attract pretty ladies here. although there are a few hidden gems.

i am still hoping for GL to reopen but will i frequent them, really depends on the quality of the ladies le
i agree that GL is at least checked but FL we are not so sure and this is abit worrisome when we want to release
Old 18-08-2020, 03:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Antagon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Probably it wont be open until new year
Old 18-08-2020, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

We go to GL to release, so that we are stress free. With FL, there is the added stress of getting in and out of the venue discreetly. Also who knows if that is a day when AV decides to Pay a visit...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 18-08-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

*And for companies that may not be able to open soon due to safe management considerations, such as nightlife operators, the Government will help them transition to other activities or ease their exit, Mr Heng said, adding that details will be provided by MTI. *
Old 18-08-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

so long as GL remain closed, the FLs and MLs still remaining in sg are going to maintain their poor service for high prices...

damn, reminds me of those men in white in the govt, ownself proclaiming ownself "doing a good job" in this pandemic
Old 18-08-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2717 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

We can speculate till the cows come home. The answer to this trillion dollar question probably lies in how fast an effective vaccine is developed and ready for full scale commercial use.

Agree that CS will never really die off even in a pandemic. The supply and demand dynamics just get adjusted to a "new normal".
Old 18-08-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
We can speculate till the cows come home. The answer to this trillion dollar question probably lies in how fast an effective vaccine is developed and ready for full scale commercial use.

Agree that CS will never really die off even in a pandemic. The supply and demand dynamics just get adjusted to a "new normal".
Prostitution is the world's oldest profession, it has survived plagues, wars, revolutions. You name it. It wont go away, it will just go underground.
Old 18-08-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Ambrosia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It'll be interesting to see how the local legal scene evolves if indeed Geylang is allowed to fallow.
Old 19-08-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
sleepwell2nite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 19-08-2020, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1473 / Power: 15
sytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
so long as GL remain closed, the FLs and MLs still remaining in sg are going to maintain their poor service for high prices...

damn, reminds me of those men in white in the govt, ownself proclaiming ownself "doing a good job" in this pandemic

Well said bro ! Hahaha
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1