The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMagic View Post
Xiaoqian is friendly in person, chatty, bubbly, laughs alot with lots of girlfriend like treatment. Definitely not cold.
maybe in real life and text different
Old 07-07-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
maybe in real life and text different
I only text Xiaoqian to make appointments, very direct message and always short & sweet and to the point.
Old 07-07-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3121 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Any slut ml here ?
Old 07-07-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 11
noob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to behold

Who can share me xq contact?
Really curious how xq looks?
Old 07-07-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I only text Xiaoqian to make appointments, very direct message and always short & sweet and to the point.
Ya, with her high volume. She don’t have the time to text. But when you enter the room, I do think she does her best to give service.

If I remember correctly, She did share with me before that on a day she received so many text, she used to reply 1 by 1 but some ask a lot of question and then requested for nude photos, video call and never come even once.
Old 07-07-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Hatakyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Xiaoqian is friendly in person, chatty, bubbly, laughs alot with lots of girlfriend like treatment. Definitely not cold.
Yes , she is very friendly and accommodating... My first time try her and she make make my cum in 15mins time despite being nervous.

Good bj , and fj willing to please me in any position, and she make sure I will cum when I'm tired after 5mins in doggie position.

Good gf feel , how I wish she my gf so I can relief my needs every night . My dick still hard while writing this FR.... Will RTF her when I got time
Old 07-07-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This sounds so rushed.

Rtf xiaoqian, despite being my 5-6 rtf, service still good and never try cut corner. She chat a bit on sbf related stuff etc among other things. I'm not going into details as she warns me not to fr her, prevent she knowing who I am. She looks tired and was not as wet, past rtfs finger her a bit and her love juices will start flowing but this round was rather dry despite fingering longer than usual. Likely exhausted and numb from all the sex as it was a busy day for her.
I do my ECAs during office hours and on weekdays, so only can visit Xiaoqian monday to friday during the day. After work hours and weekends are totally out for me, it's reserved for wife and family. Unless those rare saturdays got few hours off pass from wife.

Previously always visit Xiaoqian around 5pm, finish with her then will pick wife up. After discovering how much more fun she is at the start of her workday, nowadays I go about 12.15 to 12.30pm and wait for her just to get first blood.

Last edited by lobangkingz; 08-07-2020 at 02:04 PM.
Old 07-07-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
If I remember correctly, She did share with me before that on a day she received so many text, she used to reply 1 by 1 but some ask a lot of question and then requested for nude photos, video call and never come even once.
Doubt Xiaoqian will entertain their request for nude photos or video calls.
Old 08-07-2020, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
I added her wechat and her reply seems cold. Maybe no lack of customer and too many dick per day makes her pussy numbed. Will skip her and try other new places around that area.
I managed to add her wechat after several attempts. Made an appointment with her and her messages is straightforward. When going down to parklane, she found out I was a first timer when I asked for her exact shop location, her reply like “wa lao type of tone”.

After knowing her exact shop location, went up escalator kana pulled in by the tall milf ML. Heng I show that tall milf i have appointment with XQ then I was let out by the tall milf.

Met XQ, she is really a nice person la, different from the message tone she sent. Full service is quite good just that massage I feel not those alot strength type.

After XQ service, walked about 20-30min still feel need abit more to satisfy my need before CB starts in 2 days. Made an appointment with Wei Wei who is abt 5 mins walk down the road for 2nd round..... 🙈
Old 08-07-2020, 06:22 AM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Michelle driving Audi. Imagine how many carrots or Roberts she has
Old 08-07-2020, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
I'm not loaded enough for Xiao Qian.
will not be cheap to bao xq. with her looks and age, sure many rich customers offers to bao.
Old 08-07-2020, 07:05 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
will not be cheap to bao xq. with her looks and age, sure many rich customers offers to bao.
bro u mean many carrots and roberto
Old 08-07-2020, 07:57 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
Nah..rich customer enjoy fishing game..y bao her when they can pay 150 a pop..hahaa
Old 08-07-2020, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Michelle driving Audi. Imagine how many carrots or Roberts she has
Her price is very reasonable or low in my opinion... maybe she got people support her behind or from her past lar
Old 08-07-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Her price is very reasonable or low in my opinion... maybe she got people support her behind or from her past lar
Parklane the prices are ok except Bobo and OT and ex Parklane May prices. Those are sky rocket those prices
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread