The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-01-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Anyway just as a heads up to bros who’re thinking of booking a slot with TB, she said nowadays she’s trying not to take bookings after 11pm as she thinks it’s not good for her health.
If she can consistently take in 9-11 customers daily good enough liao.. Haven’t factor in the additional tips and those who book her for more than an hour so she can rest more..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-01-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnoob View Post
She says she will come back after CNY because the $ is too good here (1 day $ = 1 month of her day job).
Good to know..

Old 15-01-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Met her the other day:

https://sglonelyguy.org/emma-massage/

Will briefly comment on only her physical attributes. Here it goes.

Beneath the "mask" on her ad lies a lady with chic office-lady looks. Very refreshing features with her lively eyes and luscious lips particularly standing out. My rating for her looks: comfortably 8/10.

Body-wise, standing at 165cm, she's not exactly the tallest but is definitely not on the petite side. Slim and long limbs are my thing as well. Ditto her nicely-shaped pair of just the right size (in the high B/low C cup category). Oh yes, she sports a very light brown skin tone, so she might not suit those who prefer them snow-white. To me, her skin tone smacks of radiance. Score: 8/10

I'm known here as someone with abjectly stringent requirements, so here's a very rare lady who managed to tick my three boxes comfortably.

Need I say more?

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 15-01-2020 at 04:03 PM.
Old 15-01-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sgguylah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
Not sure whether this post belongs here...

Didn't sleep well last night and was having bit of backache. Decided to go for a quick massage session at a seemingly 'clean' massage shop opp my office during lunch break earlier. Walked in without expecting any special. Took an hr of massage for $50. There were all those 'No Sexual Service' disclaimers pasted everywhere.
Just curious, what do you consider the normal rate to be? Was that on top of the 50sgd?
Old 15-01-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Need I say more?
Her past MRs not that fantastic.. Boring vanilla is what I get from reading them..

Anyway you should be happy lah since she’s back.. Now left NX..

Old 15-01-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Met her the other day:

Need I say more?
Bro, does she have short hair like in the photos? Got a thing for girls with short hair..
Old 15-01-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Bro, does she have short hair like in the photos? Got a thing for girls with short hair..
Shorter than what's shown in the photos coz she just went for a haircut.

In the ad, her hair covers her cheeks. Now it barely covers her ears.
Old 15-01-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

https://sglonelyguy.org/sha-sha-massage/

By the way, nobody noticed this new gal? Should suit most here since they prefer pint-sized cuties
Old 15-01-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Met her the other day:

Will briefly comment on only her physical attributes. Here it goes.

Beneath the "mask" on her ad lies a lady with chic office-lady looks. Very refreshing features with her lively eyes and luscious lips particularly standing out. My rating for her looks: comfortably 8/10.

Body-wise, standing at 165cm, she's not exactly the tallest but is definitely not on the petite side. Slim and long limbs are my thing as well. Ditto her nicely-shaped pair of just the right size (in the high B/low C cup category). Oh yes, she sports a very light brown skin tone, so she might not suit those who prefer them snow-white. To me, her skin tone smacks of radiance. Score: 8/10

I'm known here as someone with abjectly stringent requirements, so here's a very rare lady who managed to tick my three boxes comfortably.

Need I say more?
Thanks for the FR. Her body in the photos looks quite yummy.

Hows the sensual though?
Old 15-01-2020, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

By the way, nobody noticed this new gal? Should suit most here since they prefer pint-sized cuties
A bro also noticed her. In a few pages away he mention that maybe this is a new vanilla cat girl that everyone may flock to her.
Old 15-01-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

natalie or xue er for more sensual massage?
Old 15-01-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Shorter than what's shown in the photos coz she just went for a haircut.

In the ad, her hair covers her cheeks. Now it barely covers her ears.
Oooooohh.. Shortlisted her for a while but saw some not so good reviews. Will trust your MR and try soon.

Between emma and lynn who'd you prefer?

Quote:

Yes some bros did in the midst of all the TBs discussion. Too bad hotel..
Old 15-01-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwpwmwob View Post
A bro also noticed her. In a few pages away he mention that maybe this is a new vanilla cat girl that everyone may flock to her.
Yup, i flag it as her pic/vid gives the amber na vibe.
Old 15-01-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Yup, i flag it as her pic/vid gives the amber na vibe.
Hotel, 25 y/o, boobs listed different size on audi tt, doesn't accept malay/indian/amdk.. A lot of red flags..

Old 15-01-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Her past MRs not that fantastic.. Boring vanilla is what I get from reading them..

Anyway you should be happy lah since she’s back.. Now left NX..
Tried once and nv rtm. Those MR u read should be pretty accurate representation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1