The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-12-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

I did promise Apple I'll see her soon but I'm always procrastinating when it comes to her lol..
Candy is youthful looking in real life.

The new shop is a two-(wo)man show, so if you book them both, the whole place is yours.
Old 26-12-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Hmm....always sitting on fence as Im not impressed with the pics despite a number of positive MRs.
Im giving her chance after your MR. Thanks!
I was same with you, until I finally decided to take the plunge. Her pics are horribly done plus unnecessarily PSed till looks really fake. I told her that lol. In person especially when looking at her close up while lying side by side is pure bliss imo.
Should you book her hope your time spent w her is wonderful too.
Old 26-12-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any ML that got you interested will be on my radar too.
She caught my eye too:
https://sglonelyguy.org/manman-massage/

But lower priority given to her compared to others.
Old 26-12-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Ya man saw Linda adv so excited.. in shop and fl.. sianz
Me too. That face, body and the services listed and at a shop.. rate at $100?! Too good to be true. Likely is $100 don't have a lot of stuff then alacarte menu.. hope to be proven wrong though. Let's see if any bro here take the bait and verify!
Old 26-12-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
I was same with you, until I finally decided to take the plunge. Her pics are horribly done plus unnecessarily PSed till looks really fake. I told her that lol. In person especially when looking at her close up while lying side by side is pure bliss imo.
Should you book her hope your time spent w her is wonderful too.
You should advise her to self take sua.
Those horrible PSed pics are killing her biz.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 26-12-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Me too. That face, body and the services listed and at a shop.. rate at $100?! Too good to be true. Likely is $100 don't have a lot of stuff then alacarte menu.. hope to be proven wrong though. Let's see if any bro here take the bait and verify!
CIM already $150.. If full package probably closer to $200..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-12-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You should advise her to self take sua.
Those horrible PSed pics are killing her biz.
Mango already changed her pics.. BB should do the same.. Those hideous pictures are doing her actual looks a massive disservice..

Samster

Quote:
Don't be surprised if it's COE + $100/45 minutes (or much shorter in real life).
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.org/ruirui-massage/

This other Rui Rui looks like hot stuff. Any experiences with her (from other website).
Old 26-12-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Candy is youthful looking in real life.

The new shop is a two-(wo)man show, so if you book them both, the whole place is yours.
LOL 2 woman show?

Now you got me interested.. Alright man shall check with Apple on tarma rates if Candy's looks gum me..

Old 26-12-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Very likely. Apple's total damage is 200 bucks for full.
Old 26-12-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Don't be surprised if it's COE + $100/45 minutes (or much shorter in real life).
I already checked with her the rates.. In line with my estimation..

I really detest having a bonking session in a shop, but see how ba..

Old 26-12-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
LOL 2 woman show?

Now you got me interested.. Alright man shall check with Apple on tarma rates if Candy's looks gum me..
I took the 30-minute option at her previous ramshackle shop and it was around $180 for two.
Old 26-12-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
$200 bonk in shop...sianz.
Old 26-12-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
I already checked with her the rates.. In line with my estimation..

I really detest having a bonking session in a shop, but see how ba..
I'll pass then.

No more thrill in making a vanilla more flavorful.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1