The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-09-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Well said here, agreed on that. The statement in the advert that all other interactions are based upon chemistry is true.

Regarding ML stories just listen with a pinch of salt. Even my super regular, cannot believe everything. Naturally they have their private lives to protect in this trade.

Well, treat it the same, ML or forum, judge on how much can believe yourself. If you think 100% of all this is true then you are 3 year old.
if your relationship with them is real, you will get to visit them in their hometown ..else everything is bullshit.
Old 21-09-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
andy15966304 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just has a session with Ba Mei.

One word - SHIOK !! Real person much more pretty.
Old 21-09-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 45
i1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
if your relationship with them is real, you will get to visit them in their hometown ..else everything is bullshit.
heh your narrow minded views and bullshit advice again. because if i can do this and that and go so far then it means its real for you, everything else is bullshit for others. your pussy ignore button most real la lmao.
Old 21-09-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 45
i1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to alli1c2z3y4l5 is a name known to all

Quote:
in the past , there are some who demand for fee for writing FR in the GL forum or they get free fuck.

WL so worried about bad press so they give in to every demand by this "powderful" samster
like you? when you sabo ML every week because no one questions you in your safe space pussy zones.
Old 21-09-2019, 02:10 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
So long body has been proven nice, good enough for me to go try
I thought you are hard core angel lover only?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 21-09-2019, 02:27 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
Real or fake, their service got quality can liao
I meant.. how u know who is from JS group?

Knn everyone can say they from JS group what

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 21-09-2019, 02:31 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wah, cannot get off menu services so not happy then come here and try to spoil her business???

Kaoz, that's quite despicable!
Lol.... despicable Who?!

Aiya... everyone simply wana impress MLs etc...

Everyone got their own agenda etc also lah..

It's just online spamming forum anyway...

I just went party last night at sentosa and so much spamming online for just one night...hahaha

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 21-09-2019, 02:32 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
in the past , there are some who demand for fee for writing FR in the GL forum or they get free fuck.

WL so worried about bad press so they give in to every demand by this "powderful" samster
I heard of A FEW many such nicks in this forum who does what u just posted

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 21-09-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
regency321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
Zhu Zhu does not smoke , she is very particular on hygiene ...
By the way she has moved out of Geylang , into the East area ... she is worth the try , all natural boobs .
Thanks for sharing bro
Old 21-09-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6851 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomagleu View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/msg-amy/

Massage good with shoulder, back, legs, hands
Sensual was none, went straight to try to HJ

So, she welcomed me in a short Cheong Sam and asked to pay upfront ...
Seems like those CMI ones tend to collect money first. And some really dunno how to do this line of work. They dun let us touch or kiss or lick, how to sedi-ya? Cannot stand then how to shoot?

They think it’s easy money just tug n tug away.... they will have to learn it the hard way, cos our money is hard earned, we dun throw it away like that.

Thanks for the MR n save us money!
Old 21-09-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
I thought you are hard core angel lover only?
Still need to experience others for comparison, bro
If not how to convince myself that Angel is still the best
Old 21-09-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Still need to experience others for comparison, bro
If not how to convince myself that Angel is still the best
So cute la you bro

I also go try and try. TBH, a few others have much better oral skills than she has. But after the whole hour is over and we kiss each other goodbye, and I'm in my car on my way home, only one leaves me counting the days to my next visit - and that is her.

Lol... So lomantic hor
Old 21-09-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
So cute la you bro

I also go try and try. TBH, a few others have much better oral skills than she has. But after the whole hour is over and we kiss each other goodbye, and I'm in my car on my way home, only one leaves me counting the days to my next visit - and that is her.

Lol... So lomantic hor
Sometimes the real important bit is about clicking in the right way. Skills can be secondary.
Old 21-09-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Anyone else find it annoying when MLs who live in appartments tries to be "discrete" by giving instructions like wait until nobody is around, go wait somewhere for a few mins until they leave, etc.

As though they don't want to be exposed lmao. By the first week of 'opening shop', everyone in the block will know that a whore lives there. In fact, usually you can tell just by one look that this lady is a professional sex worker lol.
Old 21-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
So cute la you bro

Lol... So lomantic hor
So you know how I feel
Now that she’s on hiatus I can try others but I always go back
There is still no other ML that can pull me away from her yet
I have to say Tian Niu is close though
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1