The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-09-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Who is this? Sasa?
You got mention someone else who is shop based and more chio than her meh? Just hope she don't look any more different if she does return...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 21-09-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Jomagleu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

https://sglonelyguy.org/msg-amy/

Location is near Novena.

Looks is like picture but real life not shop photoed. Can accept since she is still pleasant Looking.
Her body has a bit of meat which I can accept if she is pretty
Boobs not D but mid C

Massage good with shoulder, back, legs, hands
Sensual was none, went straight to try to HJ

So, she welcomed me in a short Cheong Sam and asked to pay upfront and went to shower alone. After shower, laid down for massage. Good strength! Then flipped over, she started to try HJ but did not wake my little bro, so she tried BF, not even a minute, she tried laying next to me but was avoiding kissing and licking of Boobs and tugging quickly at my bro. Then, asked me how to get it hard, I say kiss me, she says no. So I ask if she can go nude, was not very willing. Then when she had a hard time waking Bro up, she decided to take off her panty. Still cannot wake up, time is ticking away. No sensual and a bit rough how to hard on? Panty off also cannot touch*sigh*.

So my week ended with my little bro IA! Army IA your NCO come running to rescue. Here IA who can help?

No, I will not PCC. I will go for FJ today. Looking for someone near......

Have fun guys!
Old 21-09-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 17
vincent_wong85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvincent_wong85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/xueli-massage/

Looks good leh but $130. Any bros tried? If not I commando this weekend.
Old 21-09-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent_wong85 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/xueli-massage/

Looks good leh but $130. Any bros tried? If not I commando this weekend.
$130 lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 21-09-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 12
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomagleu View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/msg-amy/

Location is near Novena.

Looks is like picture but real life not shop photoed. Can accept since she is still pleasant Looking.
Her body has a bit of meat which I can accept if she is pretty
Boobs not D but mid C

Massage good with shoulder, back, legs, hands
Sensual was none, went straight to try to HJ

So, she welcomed me in a short Cheong Sam and asked to pay upfront and went to shower alone. After shower, laid down for massage. Good strength! Then flipped over, she started to try HJ but did not wake my little bro, so she tried BF, not even a minute, she tried laying next to me but was avoiding kissing and licking of Boobs and tugging quickly at my bro. Then, asked me how to get it hard, I say kiss me, she says no. So I ask if she can go nude, was not very willing. Then when she had a hard time waking Bro up, she decided to take off her panty. Still cannot wake up, time is ticking away. No sensual and a bit rough how to hard on? Panty off also cannot touch*sigh*.

So my week ended with my little bro IA! Army IA your NCO come running to rescue. Here IA who can help?

No, I will not PCC. I will go for FJ today. Looking for someone near......

Have fun guys!
Thanks bro for the warning. Normally the ML ask you pay upfront already a warning sign once she taken your money, will sell you short. No bbbj as per advertised? SGL website post fake MR? The ML scammer sia
Old 21-09-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Jomagleu is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
Thanks bro for the warning. Normally the ML ask you pay upfront already a warning sign once she taken your money, will sell you short. No bbbj as per advertised? SGL website post fake MR? Scammer sia
No bbbj not even cbj.
Old 21-09-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
NovaNova has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
Thanks bro for the warning. Normally the ML ask you pay upfront already a warning sign once she taken your money, will sell you short. No bbbj as per advertised? SGL website post fake MR? The ML scammer sia
if a ML ask u to pay upfront, can we reject and leave the house??
Old 21-09-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2336 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

This week, I was looking to beef up my regular ML harem. So went to "interview" several new candidates. Lol

You Zi
https://sglonelyguy.org/you-zi-massage/
Quite pretty, sunshine smile, slim body, sizable boobs, pleasant conversationalist and hard-working to milk you dry. She ticks all the right boxes but something missing. Can't put my finger on it. Maybe lacking that spontaneity and flowing physical sensuality, like TN has.
Add to Harem? Undecided as yet. I will visit one more time to confirm

Li Rou
https://sglonelyguy.org/li-rou-massage/
Ok I've seen her a long time ago in her first stint. She was great then, but we had a slight misunderstanding, so I stopped seeing her. Decided on another try with her. All I can say, she's not the same. She was bubbly, fun, happy, talkative, loving before. Now she's seems all that BUT feels totally rehearsed. Not spontaneous and genuine before. Her bbbj/cim skills are still superb! One of the best currently I must admit, but all the GFE , the hugs, the kisses felt scripted. I guess most guys will still like it, but I'm kinda sensitive to sincerity.
Add to Harem? Nope

Tian Tian
https://sglonelyguy.org/tiantian-massage/
She reminds me of rtc-ed Yao Yao, albeit a fatigued version. And I can understand why. She's is truly a hard working girl. Her bbbj/cim skills are right up there. She focuses on the business of getting you to orgasm. So I easily exploded twice. But I think she'll fair a bit better if she also delivered a little more of that girly girlfriend feeling that guy's dig.
Add to Harem? Nope. I like that girl girlfriend feeling hehe

Guess my regular ML Harem of Angel, Tian Niu, Xia Xia and Xue ER will not see any new addition yet.
Old 21-09-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
This week, I was looking to beef up my regular ML harem. So went to "interview" several new candidates. Lol

You Zi
https://sglonelyguy.org/you-zi-massage/
Quite pretty, sunshine smile, slim body, sizable boobs, pleasant conversationalist and hard-working to milk you dry. She ticks all the right boxes but something missing. Can't put my finger on it. Maybe lacking that spontaneity and flowing physical sensuality, like TN has.
Add to Harem? Undecided as yet. I will visit one more time to confirm

Li Rou
https://sglonelyguy.org/li-rou-massage/
Ok I've seen her a long time ago in her first stint. She was great then, but we had a slight misunderstanding, so I stopped seeing her. Decided on another try with her. All I can say, she's not the same. She was bubbly, fun, happy, talkative, loving before. Now she's seems all that BUT feels totally rehearsed. Not spontaneous and genuine before. Her bbbj/cim skills are still superb! One of the best currently I must admit, but all the GFE , the hugs, the kisses felt scripted. I guess most guys will still like it, but I'm kinda sensitive to sincerity.
Add to Harem? Nope

Tian Tian
https://sglonelyguy.org/tiantian-massage/
She reminds me of rtc-ed Yao Yao, albeit a fatigued version. And I can understand why. She's is truly a hard working girl. Her bbbj/cim skills are right up there. She focuses on the business of getting you to orgasm. So I easily exploded twice. But I think she'll fair a bit better if she also delivered a little more of that girly girlfriend feeling that guy's dig.
Add to Harem? Nope. I like that girl girlfriend feeling hehe

Guess my regular ML Harem of Angel, Tian Niu, Xia Xia and Xue ER will not see any new addition yet.
seems like 3 blanks anyway ty for sharing. maybe channel bullets to fire at dan dan (seems more promising).
Old 21-09-2019, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.org/msg-anqi/

anyone tried her??? she looks damm pretty!
Old 21-09-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2336 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
seems like 3 blanks anyway ty for sharing. maybe channel bullets to fire at dan dan (seems more promising).
Actually I tried Dan Dan too hehehe. This one....
https://sglonelyguy.org/dan-dan-massage/
Foxy rather pretty 26-ish babe. Niiiiicccee body. Athletic body, and full butt. Yumz. But she's very conscious her boobs. They are small/medium C cups. I like them to bits but she's conscious about them. Service and attitude a lot like rtc-ed Amei. So worth the money for sure.

I think some bro mentioned their experience not good, but my 2 visits with her were quite fantastic.

Hope this helps bro.
Old 21-09-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Actually I tried Dan Dan too hehehe. This one....
https://sglonelyguy.org/dan-dan-massage/
Foxy rather pretty 26-ish babe. Niiiiicccee body. Athletic body, and full butt. Yumz. But she's very conscious her boobs. They are small/medium C cups. I like them to bits but she's conscious about them. Service and attitude a lot like rtc-ed Amei. So worth the money for sure.

I think some bro mentioned their experience not good, but my 2 visits with her were quite fantastic.

Hope this helps bro.
So long body has been proven nice, good enough for me to go try
Old 21-09-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You gotta drop the vendetta man..

You gonna keep this up till when har?

Ain’t a good look for you or your credibility the longer this goes on, imo..
you can actually communicate with dog Let him continue barking and if it pleases him.
Old 21-09-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Maybe I did, but that was probably a long time ago.
i don't remember you badmouthing except for asking lots of question.

Then again, it is everyone prerogative to express their view. Reader should learn to distinguish what;s right and wrong.

For those idiot who is so concerned about STI, they are at the wrong place so stop the KPKB
Old 21-09-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
lai lai i show u

this is my nick. see i got so many pointers and power

i am highly respected

u blow properly i write good MR for u. alot of followers one u sure business boom
in the past , there are some who demand for fee for writing FR in the GL forum or they get free fuck.

WL so worried about bad press so they give in to every demand by this "powderful" samster

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1